Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 94. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A lot of tokens/coins "reward" their holders with some kind of "divident". Coss gives you a share of their exchange fees, neo gives you gas, proof of stake coins give you coins etc. So tenx will probably find a way to reward their pay token holders but i hope they wont pull a monaco on us and be transparent about it and that it will equal the promised percentage in the whitepaper.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
No, they won’t pay dividends
Yes, they will find other ways to reward token holders

That’s just the way it is. Deal with it.

If you reward the token holders, legally that is considered a dividend. It is pretty much the definition of a dividend.

The whole premise of the ICO (get rewards for payments with the card) is inherently a dividend model. The team were either too clueless or too naive to think that such an enterprise would not constitute a security.

In all likelihood, there is just not going to be any reward for the token holders. People are realising that and that's why PAY is tanking. No one wants to be left holding the bag.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
"You can order cards exclusively through the official TenX wallet applications" > Link

Anyone can order TenX cards, but at the moment they only ship to European countries.

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/sections/115000236871-Orders-Shipping

Thanks a lot man! I heard about the shipment restrictions already, good that Im located in europe. Do you by chance know how long it does take them to produce and ship the card if I would order one now?

A friend ordered and received his in the space of about two weeks recently in Europe.

That is just great news thanks for sharing that with us. I wonder if cards to non EU area with all be as quick in Q1 on next year. It isn't far away and soon in a month we will be hearing about cards in Australia, Canada, Asia, and everywhere else in the world. Exciting times ahead for TenX!
Activity: 644
Are there smdy from devs team? If u are trying to avoid laws problem, mb u can take commissions in BTC after that buy tokens from the market and burn them. Good Idea;)?
Can they burn part of their tokens? to decrease the quantity of total supply, may be this will increase the cost of tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Hi Tenx

Are you guys planning to pay any DIVIDENDS or NOT.

You are suppose to pay in August according to your statement and then it moved on and on and STILL NOTHING YET.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? HAVE YOU GOT ANY DATE IN MIND?

Thanks

SCAM NO PAY DIVIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, they won’t pay dividends
Yes, they will find other ways to reward token holders

That’s just the way it is. Deal with it.
Activity: 156
What are you talking about? They are doing regular updates and everything looks like it is developing very nicely...

Okay tokencard just got delisted notice from bittrex.
Will the same thing happen to Tenx ? It is because of security stuff?
Both have similar structure, the dividend stuff.
FUD
Why the hell a question is classify as a FUD? I’m merely asking because both project have similar structure .
If we can’t ask anything negative here , let me know. I will praise and worship blindly the team instead.

Already answered 100 times to this question (Q & A, script and in this topic). Do a little research please. Tenx is not a security!
Hmmm, now I wonder why they say they didn’t want to give the dividend stuff... lol. Not a security huh?
Activity: 260
Will you offer also virtual-only edition of the card? So far one can only orded physical...
Will you be fully supported on a global scale? I do use cards like Revolut or N26, and they both have issues with different ATMs around the world. How are you going to prevent that?

But I cant do this card because I'm not EU citizen. That I mean. If they will do for all, it whould be great. And believe they can, I just trying to Know some plan dates.
Activity: 8
Julian said PAY will be listed in a very popular exchange that hasn't listed any ERC20 tokens yet? Which could it be?? Coinbase?  Huh

I thought it could be bithumb?

It could be actually Bithumb! that would be a great news Smiley
Activity: 14
"You can order cards exclusively through the official TenX wallet applications" > Link

Anyone can order TenX cards, but at the moment they only ship to European countries.

Thanks a lot man! I heard about the shipment restrictions already, good that Im located in europe. Do you by chance know how long it does take them to produce and ship the card if I would order one now?

A friend ordered and received his in the space of about two weeks recently in Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Hi Tenx

You are suppose to pay in August according to your statement and then it moved on and on and STILL NOTHING YET.

Thanks

SCAM NO PAY DIVIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Really? No trading? Cheesy Bittrex has almost $10M in the past 24 hours and now PAY is listed on more then 10 exchanges... Sheesh guys, at least try to look serious with your FUD Cheesy

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

The waitlist in Europe is kinda empty. There is a good chance that you get the card at the end of December or in early January.
Activity: 238

Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Julian said PAY will be listed in a very popular exchange that hasn't listed any ERC20 tokens yet? Which could it be?? Coinbase?  Huh

I thought it could be bithumb?
Activity: 27
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
They can't promise rewards, but they didn't say there won't be rewards.
Legally, TenX is not allowed to promote rewards for token holders, but rewards can be sent to token holders with no previous notice.

" (...) Let's see.. we might have some nice christmas presents... for.. you.."  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Wink  Wink

https://youtu.be/A3wIBFtkfs0?t=3m9s < Dec 5, 2017 - TenX Q&A Livestream

What do you think? Are people holding PAY in order to hope for the rewards or do people hold TenX because it's one of the best Crypto Debitcard?
If the vast majority holds it because they expect rewards, then we might see a huge downfall, if TenX decides to abandon this idea.

To be honest, I quess it's a little bit of both, and these two combined, makes Tenx a good project with a real product! Indeed, we care about rewards, but also we care about the purpose of project: a better way of spending cryptos Smiley

Amen! And by the way: Julian Hosp clearly stated they will approach us with a reward system but he has to emphasize that they don't promise we will receive any rewards. It's more a legal term, than abandoning this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
They can't promise rewards, but they didn't say there won't be rewards.
Legally, TenX is not allowed to promote rewards for token holders, but rewards can be sent to token holders with no previous notice.

" (...) Let's see.. we might have some nice christmas presents... for.. you.."  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Wink  Wink

https://youtu.be/A3wIBFtkfs0?t=3m9s < Dec 5, 2017 - TenX Q&A Livestream

What do you think? Are people holding PAY in order to hope for the rewards or do people hold TenX because it's one of the best Crypto Debitcard?
If the vast majority holds it because they expect rewards, then we might see a huge downfall, if TenX decides to abandon this idea.

To be honest, I quess it's a little bit of both, and these two combined, makes Tenx a good project with a real product! Indeed, we care about rewards, but also we care about the purpose of project: a better way of spending cryptos Smiley
Activity: 15
Hi Tenx

Thanks

Look at the latest Q & A

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: