Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 95. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi Tenx

Are you guys planning to pay any DIVIDENDS or NOT.

You are suppose to pay in August according to your statement and then it moved on and on and STILL NOTHING YET.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? HAVE YOU GOT ANY DATE IN MIND?

Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Dividends or not - the most important for me is the product itself

This. I still have to make my first payment with the TenX card but am looking forward to that moment.

I do also like the idea and product more than getting rewards or dividends. If TenX will announce COMIT Protocol this will integrate crypto into our daily life.
I am eagerly waiting for this announcement.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Will you be fully supported on a global scale? I do use cards like Revolut or N26, and they both have issues with different ATMs around the world. How are you going to prevent that?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I believe in project and believe in idea of it. But it would be great if it will real plan terms for holders when they are going to deal with other regions. May be other payment systems.
Activity: 260
Dividends or not - the most important for me is the product itself - the cross-blockchain card with which I can spend my crypto-earnings. And after 1 month I just got the card and activated it. I think PAY will moon soon as someone said before, when most of the FUDers will get their card and start using it.

There is no way that is a pic of the real card.  The stamping is all crooked,  the last 3 numbers are burnt through to the front and it comes pre scratched?

It is real card and in person it doesn't look so bad as on the photo. I'd show more, but won't due to the identity reveal.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
First of all excuse my French! i see a lot of FUD for absolutly nothing.... let me explain. Tenx as so far the best product, and in a long term investment have way higher potential than other concurrent which are far behind! Poeple should understand that they should be legally BULLET PROOF! what other concurrent doing about the legal stuff? nothing really¨! you can see MCO going up, well good but when it will go down 90% or even 100% because they are not bullet proof, some poeple will be crying like Babies again. TEnx making an incredible job so far, just give them time to work the things around, the legal things are not in there control..just be patient and be happy some poeple spreading FUD, you can cummulate more token and more REWARDS later on!  sad to see so much damn money coming into crypto thoses last months...
Activity: 234
On what exchanges do you listed?
TenX is listed on major exchanges like bittrex, Huobi, cryptopia and many others. You can have more information here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tenx/#markets
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
This is a real card, they are creepy quality. Mine is about the same, but they will be replaced, so who cares. They work Smiley
Activity: 120
Dividends or not - the most important for me is the product itself - the cross-blockchain card with which I can spend my crypto-earnings. And after 1 month I just got the card and activated it. I think PAY will moon soon as someone said before, when most of the FUDers will get their card and start using it.

There is no way that is a pic of the real card.  The stamping is all crooked,  the last 3 numbers are burnt through to the front and it comes pre scratched?
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
The dips due to btc moon? Or is there any news that I have missed?
Activity: 190
On what exchanges do you listed?
Activity: 644
Where their card for non-citizens of EU. Did they promise it a few months ago or more? I don't need clowns on twitter and Youtube, I want real Visa/master Card for the whole world. It looks that they didn't succed and soon can be called scam project in the nearest future. They took big money, and now must behave like adult people... Not like kids play " mommy I promise I will do this later"
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Dividends or not - the most important for me is the product itself

This. I still have to make my first payment with the TenX card but am looking forward to that moment.
Activity: 260

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I don't care about rewards. I know that we are going to moon as soon as the US delivery starts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
They can't promise rewards, but they didn't say there won't be rewards.
Legally, TenX is not allowed to promote rewards for token holders, but rewards can be sent to token holders with no previous notice.

" (...) Let's see.. we might have some nice christmas presents... for.. you.."  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Wink  Wink

https://youtu.be/A3wIBFtkfs0?t=3m9s < Dec 5, 2017 - TenX Q&A Livestream

What do you think? Are people holding PAY in order to hope for the rewards or do people hold TenX because it's one of the best Crypto Debitcard?
If the vast majority holds it because they expect rewards, then we might see a huge downfall, if TenX decides to abandon this idea.
Activity: 65
Guys quick question, is it still possible to order a TenX card or were they only for ICO investors? If so, how? I could not find any information about that on the website. I really do want to have such a card!

"You can order cards exclusively through the official TenX wallet applications" > Link

Anyone can order TenX cards, but at the moment they only ship to European countries.

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/sections/115000236871-Orders-Shipping
Activity: 238
Guys quick question, is it still possible to order a TenX card or were they only for ICO investors? If so, how? I could not find any information about that on the website. I really do want to have such a card!
Activity: 65
They can't promise rewards, but they didn't say there won't be rewards.
Legally, TenX is not allowed to promote rewards for token holders, but rewards can be sent to token holders with no previous notice.

" (...) Let's see.. we might have some nice christmas presents... for.. you.."  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Wink  Wink

https://youtu.be/A3wIBFtkfs0?t=3m9s < Dec 5, 2017 - TenX Q&A Livestream
Pages:
Jump to: