Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 60. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Airdrop coming tomorrow!
Hi Dev, when's the start of the bounty company?
copper member
Activity: 420
Airdrop coming tomorrow!
Activity: 182
I will participate in airdrop and bounty.
copper member
Hello,

We have added Terra Virtua ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/terra-virtua).

If you have any question about Terra Virtua ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thanks! I'll be in touch with you shortly about a couple token metrics that will be changing.
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Terra Virtua ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/terra-virtua).

If you have any question about Terra Virtua ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
copper member
nice i just saw the airdrop page, going to share it with my paid group.

are there any discounts bigger than 50% for big capital commitments?

Hi Ande -- we are willing to discuss about additional bonuses for big investments. Please feel free to shoot me a DM and I will point you in the right direction. Cheers. Smiley
Is there such a high discount rate?  It's so fascinating that most of the early participants, in addition to the potential of the project, are this one.

The pre-ICO bonus is 50%.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Hi Ande -- we are willing to discuss about additional bonuses for big investments. Please feel free to shoot me a DM and I will point you in the right direction. Cheers. Smiley
Is there such a high discount rate?  It's so fascinating that most of the early participants, in addition to the potential of the project, are this one.
copper member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

copper member

Airdrop teaser announcement can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropopen-terra-virtua-vr-entertainment-platform-pre-ico-329-3183205

Please go and check it out! Monday can't come soon enough!

Activity: 182
I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. good luck, thank you all!
copper member
First airdrop is right around the corner everyone. Will be posting details and link in here shortly!
copper member
Glad to join your company, very interesting project this world encyclopedia

Thanks for checking us out Samuiel. For more in depth info you can check out reddit.com/r/terravirtua.

Cheers!
Activity: 224
Glad to join your company, very interesting project this world encyclopedia
copper member
Hello!
I will wait for your project. Learn, study and learn to see this project can be really intriguing.
I am very much looking forward to its effect.
Thank you!

Thanks Aileen! Do you have any questions?
VR interactive platform, I want to know what way we can achieve these exchanges? Is it just on our phone?

There are two ways to interact with the platform actually. Yes one of them is via your phone app which will be augmented reality and it will interact with your physical location (think Pokemon Go). Also the Terra Virtua environment will be accessible on VR headsets -- this is fully immersive VR. It is where you can accsess the Entrance Zone. From the entrance zone you can go to many other zones and experience a variety of VR entertainment.
I prefer VR headset to participate in interactive communication, as you say, it can bring us the feeling of immersive, which is really great.

Yep, agreed. VR headset is ideal. The app will mostly be utilized when people are on the move and want to stay up to date.
copper member
What is individual hardcap during Pre-ICO??

There is no individual cap. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Hello!
I will wait for your project. Learn, study and learn to see this project can be really intriguing.
I am very much looking forward to its effect.
Thank you!

Thanks Aileen! Do you have any questions?
VR interactive platform, I want to know what way we can achieve these exchanges? Is it just on our phone?

There are two ways to interact with the platform actually. Yes one of them is via your phone app which will be augmented reality and it will interact with your physical location (think Pokemon Go). Also the Terra Virtua environment will be accessible on VR headsets -- this is fully immersive VR. It is where you can accsess the Entrance Zone. From the entrance zone you can go to many other zones and experience a variety of VR entertainment.
I prefer VR headset to participate in interactive communication, as you say, it can bring us the feeling of immersive, which is really great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
What is individual hardcap during Pre-ICO??
copper member
Why do you need blockchain for this? Why is there a need for Crypto Currencies here while you can just take a loan from a bank, since your project would be so awesome that they will gladly grant it

Fair question, Somz. There are a few reasons why a blockchain backbone are important to TV. Firstly, security and protection of game developers' IP. We want to ensure our third party creators content isn't ripped off and sold elsewhere a few months later. Fast & secure payments is another. No credit card or banking delays. Another is that TVT will be flexible across all of our different types of content & will have a gateway to fiat as well. So users can effortlessly buy & spend within the entire ecosystem and then cash out to directly to fiat to make real world purchases.

Merit: 102
Why do you need blockchain for this? Why is there a need for Crypto Currencies here while you can just take a loan from a bank, since your project would be so awesome that they will gladly grant it
Pages:
Jump to: