Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 61. (Read 29080 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0

The first of its kind:

copper member
Hello!
I will wait for your project. Learn, study and learn to see this project can be really intriguing.
I am very much looking forward to its effect.
Thank you!

Thanks Aileen! Do you have any questions?
VR interactive platform, I want to know what way we can achieve these exchanges? Is it just on our phone?

There are two ways to interact with the platform actually. Yes one of them is via your phone app which will be augmented reality and it will interact with your physical location (think Pokemon Go). Also the Terra Virtua environment will be accessible on VR headsets -- this is fully immersive VR. It is where you can accsess the Entrance Zone. From the entrance zone you can go to many other zones and experience a variety of VR entertainment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Hello!
I will wait for your project. Learn, study and learn to see this project can be really intriguing.
Thank you!

VR interactive platform, I want to know what way we can achieve these exchanges? Is it just on our phone?
copper member
Hello!
Thank you!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello!
Thank you!
copper member
IT'S COMING!

copper member

Very interesting project, I will follow him and be sure to participate in bounty!

Great! Bounty information will follow shortly. Spread the word!
Activity: 224

Very interesting project, I will follow him and be sure to participate in bounty!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I like the token metrics...
copper member

Calling all those interested in TVT tokens. Stay paying attention!  Wink

I will be following the project with interest as I am really getting excited about all the new technology that is beginning to change our world. AI and VR are the two big game changers in my books, along with of course blockchain technology which helps to create more efficient ways of data extraction and also platform performance. I like the idea that you are integrating a social aspect into your Entertainment platform, making it more interactive and pro active for users to be engaged.

Thanks for the kind words. We completely agree with your vision. Wink

I also want to mention that our platform will be subscription-based, a la Netflix. So users won't have to buy title after title. They will be able to get loads of content and interact with it on-demand.
Activity: 182
The team of this coin looks really impressive. SO much experience!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

I will be following the project with interest as I am really getting excited about all the new technology that is beginning to change our world. AI and VR are the two big game changers in my books, along with of course blockchain technology which helps to create more efficient ways of data extraction and also platform performance. I like the idea that you are integrating a social aspect into your Entertainment platform, making it more interactive and pro active for users to be engaged.
copper member

copper member
Is there any more detailed information?

Do you have any specific questions? We'd be happy to answer. But if you really want to get to know the project I would point you to our whitepaper: http://www.terravirtua.io/images/Terra_Virtua_Whitepaper_eng.pdf

Also a quick video explainer from our CSO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQuvb9Eij1c
Activity: 26
Is there any more detailed information?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Terra Virtua ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Terra_Virtua. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
good project Roll Eyes
copper member
Terra Virtua is a virtual platform, which focuses entirely on immersive VR entertainment, give examples of entertainment is meant immersive entertainment it? I can not understand about this.thanks before

It's a great question. Immersive VR entertainment can be anything from VR games, eSports, movies to live events, and more.

And with Terra Virtua it will be a Netflix-style subscription model, you won't have to buy tons of new games as they come out. They'll all be be accessible to "stream" inside the platform.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
copper member
is this project open for a bounty campaign?

It's not yet open for bounty. But check back soon (within a week!) and you will see it. We'll make sure to post about it a few times. Smiley
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Terra Virtua is a virtual platform, which focuses entirely on immersive VR entertainment, give examples of entertainment is meant immersive entertainment it? I can not understand about this.thanks before
Pages:
Jump to: