Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 59. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Oh my god, I've been waiting for this for months now! Can't go wrong with anything VR!
Activity: 8
Hi, interesting project, what's the proper community size after this airdrop you guys are looking for?
PS. Thanks for the airdrop!
Activity: 168
Very promising project with a great idea and a team. But would like to see on the website section "Token" Wink
Activity: 6
10++ Good Job
Activity: 2
Hello everybody! It`s cool project! MAST HAVE!!!
Join now!
Activity: 50
It looks like a very solid project. I'm looking forward.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
This sounds like an amazing project! Will definitely be following you. Best of luck, team Terra Virtua!
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
i read your project. this is a good social and entertainment platform. which countries do you want to serve your platform? from which countries will it start?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I revised your road map and I liked everything, now all you have to do is realize it

The site was made very beautifully for you
Activity: 3
We are standing on a new stage of electronic technology, VR is a new future. I'm sure that with the help of VR technologies everything will become much easier and more convenient, whether it's a conference or an online lesson on surgery. I'm good luck to your project. You are our future !!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
are you running bounty program sir?please tell me the link..this project really intersting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
great project with a bright future.thankyou and good luck
Activity: 12
Project looks very good i love all about VR.
Team is amazaing i look something about them on google they worked on really good jobs(exp. EA).
Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 420
The ptoject has future...

Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hi everyone,
Terra Virtua is one the the new concepts that I found interesting and has potential applications in the future with a large market.

Best of luck the devs!

Rockie
copper member
what time airdropp start today? don't see link

1pm BST today. And I will make sure to put links everywhere. It will be very clear.

If you want to get a head start, jump into our Telegram: https://t.me/TerraVirtua
Activity: 182
what time airdropp start today? don't see link
copper member
The airdrop got pushed back one day to make sure backend is prepared. It begins Wednesday.
copper member
The bounty will be next week! I will announce it here as well.
Pages:
Jump to: