Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 43. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
well litecoin went down again. could you put it back to 101%?Smiley

What matters is the LTC/DOGE price, and that didn't go down as spectacularly as BTC/LTC. Right now paying 100% PPS corresponds to a 2.5-3.2% nominal margin (depending on market fluctuations), and I think that's more than fair for a PPS pool.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
well litecoin went down again. could you put it back to 101%?Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Reward   100% PPS   What's going on?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
ok It just started again that was weird it was as if there was no more work to hand out....
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
did the pool just die?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Thanks you very much, I have change my powersupply to the powerful one and it start submitting hashrate.
i already change to cgminer 3.7.2 like other use but still no sharing or nothing.

http://i58.tinypic.com/211rl07.jpg
I have mining on this pool with two unit gridseed 5 chip white cgminer 3.8.5, in cgminer I'm seing my hardware speed but not shared anything, and on dashboard at pool I cannot seing any speed being track.

As far as I know cgminer 3.8.5 does not support scrypt mining.

Oh relly so what mining software I have to use to being use with Gridseed 5 Cip?

You have various options. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-gridseed-5-chip-usb-blade-black-miner-supporttuning-482352
I have mining on this pool with two unit gridseed 5 chip white cgminer 3.8.5, in cgminer I'm seing my hardware speed but not shared anything, and on dashboard at pool I cannot seing any speed being track.

Oh relly so what mining software I have to use to being use with Gridseed 5 Cip?

Is the pool OK regarding the recent security issue and mandatory, urgent upgrade to the latest version?

Yes, of course. We've also been among the first to switch to v3 blocks a few weeks ago.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Is the pool OK regarding the recent security issue and mandatory, urgent upgrade to the latest version?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Come on

Put it up again
Why pps 101%

Because the profitability of merged mining has gone down significantly in the last few days.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Why pps 101%%%%%%%%%%
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
whats the max diff your stratum server can take? Just tried setting a 131,072 diff but it knocked me down to 65,536. Do you have an asic specific server in the US?

There was a soft limit at 65,536, I've bumped it to 131,072 now. If you need anything higher than that just send an email to support, but keep in mind that 65k was already pretty high. For a 500 MH/s miner, 131k corresponds to an average of one share every 17 seconds.

Thanks...trying to get the Alcheminer 256 scrypt machines to work at full speed and seems like they like really high diffs, want to see what a 100k diff will do to the speed!
whats the max diff your stratum server can take? Just tried setting a 131,072 diff but it knocked me down to 65,536. Do you have an asic specific server in the US?

There was a soft limit at 65,536, I've bumped it to 131,072 now. If you need anything higher than that just send an email to support, but keep in mind that 65k was already pretty high. For a 500 MH/s miner, 131k corresponds to an average of one share every 17 seconds.
Pages:
Jump to: