Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 41. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I see that my processor doesn't put out much compared to what is needed anymore to make a decent profit. Am I allowed to use outside hardware to contribute? Does any hardware work with the easyminer?
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Reward 103% PPS   what happened?

The main reason is that Syscoin recently switched its hashing algorithm from scrypt to SHA-256d.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Reward   103% PPS   what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
It is well run and works great I dig the pool as well.

I love this pool!!!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I love this pool!!!
Activity: 146
Reward   104% PPS   Good news?)
Activity: 473
i meant 2gh/s...i have used bitcoinwisdom simple calc. now i tried few others and shows correct number..
i was wondering, why no one rent hash on MMR where price is 9999 sat per MH/day... now i know , cant mine more than pay for rental.
thanks
newbie question
why online calculators say 37 ltc with 2mhs, and on your website , current top hashers says , with 2mhs 19 ltc a day?
why such a huge difference?

You must mean 2 GH/s, not MH/s. 2MH/s would yield about 0.019 LTC/day right now.
You didn't say which other calculators you used, but the difference is almost certainly due to the fact that some calculators still haven't updated to the current Litecoin block reward of 25 LTC, and are still using the old value of 50 LTC, which doesn't apply anymore. By the way, the halving took place over 5 months ago, so you should really tell them to update.
Activity: 473
newbie question
why online calculators say 37 ltc with 2mhs, and on your website , current top hashers says , with 2mhs 19 ltc a day?
why such a huge difference?
But can you give me advice about some miners?I see that numbers are really low and i wont make any profit(maybe 3 cents in a year).So im looking for something like ant miner or some type of usb miner.Maybe something in size of itx pc but not so loud.I give it a try for 100 bucks so...

First of all, if you haven't already, please make sure you read this section of our guide carefully.

Since dedicated mining hardware is generally a rather risky investment, this pool has a policy of not recommending any particular brand or model. We wholeheartedly recommend that potential buyers do their own careful research. The following thread can be a good starting point:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6506.0
Activity: 1
Good evening.
I ve just joined your mining pool.After few tries iam very happy to see some 0.00000000001 ltc have been mined by my pc.But can you give me advice about some miners?I see that numbers are really low and i wont make any profit(maybe 3 cents in a year).So im looking for something like ant miner or some type of usb miner.Maybe something in size of itx pc but not so loud.I give it a try for 100 bucks so...Thanks for every helpfull response.

PS:Sorry for bat english Cheesy im from Slovakia.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
@daveolake

Just an idea, but have you tried proxying your connexion through Slush's Stratum Mining Proxy?

It is rather old Python code and was designed as a getwork-to-Stratum proxy, but it can actually also be used as Stratum-to-Stratum proxy (using -sh and -sp switches), with verbose mode, for debugging purposes.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Hi all... just a weird issue. I have 3 farmboys by INNOSILICON using a2 chips. My issue is that litecoinpool is the only pool that my miners don't crash on. they have some invalid shares but will work day and night just fine. but any other pool they will just stop ... some pools within minutes .. some in hours. pools like supernova and all others like it they also have a variable diff, and I get about 50 to 95 percent Efficiency depending on coin. I haven't been able to get much help from innosilicon. tried changing to fixed diff and changing diff on machines, tried taking machine, the one of 3 that has more invalid shares than the other 2 offline. nothing helps.... wondering why litecoinpool is different and what I could try to make others work.

We don't do anything special protocol-wise, our Stratum implementation is proprietary but totally standards-compliant.
You should probably contact the operators of the pools that you have trouble with, maybe by working together you can understand where the problem lies. I've done this before for Titan miners, which used to have very serious issues due to poor early firmware versions.

Thanks for the response. I am tending to think the software/ hardware via the mini router that comes with the 3 machines to run them is the problem. they don't have any linux or windows software to run them individually. they are basicly using a slightly modified version of the a2 terminator 88mh software re-written for the the routers.  I will see if supernova might be able to help. What I would really like would be to get some coder or programer to make a windows or ras pi version of the a2 software that's in the router ( WR703N using DD-WRT) running off a usb tool as it doesn't all fit in the available space on the router. Thanks again for the info.
Hi all... just a weird issue. I have 3 farmboys by INNOSILICON using a2 chips. My issue is that litecoinpool is the only pool that my miners don't crash on. they have some invalid shares but will work day and night just fine. but any other pool they will just stop ... some pools within minutes .. some in hours. pools like supernova and all others like it they also have a variable diff, and I get about 50 to 95 percent Efficiency depending on coin. I haven't been able to get much help from innosilicon. tried changing to fixed diff and changing diff on machines, tried taking machine, the one of 3 that has more invalid shares than the other 2 offline. nothing helps.... wondering why litecoinpool is different and what I could try to make others work.

We don't do anything special protocol-wise, our Stratum implementation is proprietary but totally standards-compliant.
You should probably contact the operators of the pools that you have trouble with, maybe by working together you can understand where the problem lies. I've done this before for Titan miners, which used to have very serious issues due to poor early firmware versions.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
can some help me out  tell me how unlock payment address  the Signature  is not working ?  i copy past my private key from my litecoin wallet  in the Signature  box to verify   its not working  unlock  what i doing wrong ?  can some help me please? 

You shouldn't ever give your private key to anyone. What you have to do is use it to generate a signature of the string the website provides you with. That proves your ownership of the address without compromising it.
Activity: 2
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh     can some help me out  tell me how unlock payment address  the Signature  is not working ?  i copy past my private key from my litecoin wallet  in the Signature  box to verify   its not working  unlock  what i doing wrong ?  can some help me please? 
Does anyone know why there's such a big difference between what bitcoinwisdom's calculator says and what you're earning? I mean, I have a miner hashing 5.2 Mhs, bitcoinwisdom says I should earn about 0.1279 LTC/day, but I'm only making about 0.065 LTC/day. Why am I earning 50% of what the online calculator says? The pool shows correct hashrate and everything checks out. Is the bitcoinwisdom calculator wrong? Anyone else having same problem?

The current block reward for Litecoin is 25 LTC, but BitcoinWisdom's calculator still defaults to the previous value of 50 LTC, so you need to change that manually.

Okay, thanks for the information. How do you let bitcoinwisdom know about the mistake? That's a major boo boo.

They have a forum thread here.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know why there's such a big difference between what bitcoinwisdom's calculator says and what you're earning? I mean, I have a miner hashing 5.2 Mhs, bitcoinwisdom says I should earn about 0.1279 LTC/day, but I'm only making about 0.065 LTC/day. Why am I earning 50% of what the online calculator says? The pool shows correct hashrate and everything checks out. Is the bitcoinwisdom calculator wrong? Anyone else having same problem?

The current block reward for Litecoin is 25 LTC, but BitcoinWisdom's calculator still defaults to the previous value of 50 LTC, so you need to change that manually.

Okay, thanks for the information. How do you let bitcoinwisdom know about the mistake? That's a major boo boo.

Pages:
Jump to: