Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 42. (Read 227010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know why there's such a big difference between what bitcoinwisdom's calculator says and what you're earning? I mean, I have a miner hashing 5.2 Mhs, bitcoinwisdom says I should earn about 0.1279 LTC/day, but I'm only making about 0.065 LTC/day. Why am I earning 50% of what the online calculator says? The pool shows correct hashrate and everything checks out. Is the bitcoinwisdom calculator wrong? Anyone else having same problem?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Guys im not a complete novice when it comes to mining i am really new from Australia and want to start mining i know the basics ive got got 1100MH/s and want to Join in on the mining in this pool how do i do that if its too much to explain can you point me in the right direction so i can get started seems like alot to take in but im sharp and have the right tools for the job THX HEAPS :-) !!!
Activity: 24
Ok ok thank u for your responses  Smiley
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Even on a high traffic site ?
If we rely on a base of 1,000 visitors / hour for a period of > 60 minutes ?
If each person mine 200h / second => 200000h / second is it as negligible for litecoin ?

Yes, a hash rate of 200 kH/s is indeed negligible nowadays (with the current difficulty and price you would earn less than $0.19 per month). And mind that that assumes that at any time your website has, on average, 1000 visitors online simultaneously. Traditional monetization techniques, such as ads, are way more profitable (and don't make your visitors wonder why their computer is heating up so much).
Even on a high traffic site ?
If we rely on a base of 1,000 visitors / hour for a period of > 60 minutes ?
If each person mine 200h / second => 200000h / second is it as negligible for litecoin ?
Can I use this example script for my website?
=> https://github.com/demenvil/js_ltc_miner

I haven't tested it, but the truth is that it doesn't matter whether it works or not: CPU mining for profit is pointless nowadays, as it's way too slow to be worth it. (So slow that it doesn't even matter how many computers you can get to mine.)
Hi
I have a question.
Can I use this example script for my website?
=> https://github.com/demenvil/js_ltc_miner
and consistent with this pool
=> https://www.litecoinpool.org,

Ty
Activity: 5
I started litecoin mining again today after a break for a year - yes I know its pointless with only 1 graphics card but I wanted to try it again
I'm using litecoinpool.org and after a bit I got guiminer working properly again
Its showing me 531Khash/s yets litecoinpool.org is showing me working at an average of 25.3 kH/s
I waited almost an hour for it to stabilise but its still showing a very low hash rate compared to what guiminer is showing me

Any ideas why or what I can do?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
What is the best diff to set for a zeus thunder ave 28 mh/s

I'd let the pool server decide, but if for some reason you want/need fixed difficulty, try 2048.
Thanks I will test that out and see is stales go down, would like it at 0 lol
That is a good setting, been running now with 0 stales

I'd let the pool server decide, but if for some reason you want/need fixed difficulty, try 2048.
Thanks I will test that out and see is stales go down, would like it at 0 lol

At the moment the highest accepted value for share difficulty is 131072.

was trying to set d=40960, but it sets 32768

The pool rounds your suggestion to the closest power of two for technical reasons. I don't see this as a limitation, as in practice only the order of magnitude of the share difficulty matters, not the actual number.
Activity: 217
Merit: 102
At the moment the highest accepted value for share difficulty is 131072.

was trying to set d=40960, but it sets 32768
At the moment the highest accepted value for share difficulty is 131072. See here for more information and for details on how to set the difficulty manually.

Thanks, it worked! Will test for a day!
Great pool, thanks!

And what is the highest vardiff value for difficulty? - Have an AlcheMist AlcheMiner (256Mh) - and these beasts works normally only @ very high diffs - 20k+ (32k is even better).

At the moment the highest accepted value for share difficulty is 131072. See here for more information and for details on how to set the difficulty manually.
Great pool, thanks!

And what is the highest vardiff value for difficulty? - Have an AlcheMist AlcheMiner (256Mh) - and these beasts works normally only @ very high diffs - 20k+ (32k is even better).

Is there any way to run those on your pool? - Will be very cool! There are some people with these miners who will come to your pool if they can be run without issues.
if you are and i think you are mining huntercoin (merged mine like doge is ) and trading it for ltc, how about letting the 1's that play that game receive our hucs separately instead of selling them for ltc?

While I'm sure that this could be a nice option for some miners, as I've explained before it would also complicate our accounting system considerably, so I'm sorry but I'm not considering it at the moment.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
if you are and i think you are mining huntercoin (merged mine like doge is ) and trading it for ltc, how about letting the 1's that play that game receive our hucs separately instead of selling them for ltc?

Thanks

Icon
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I love this pool. tryied wemineltc. after whole night had one LTC. here I know what Im getting:)
Pages:
Jump to: