Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 60. (Read 226887 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm in the US, but when I use the us.litecoinpool.org server I get lower speeds. Whenever I use litecoinpool.org it's faster
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
manual pay button gone?

Yup.

It will reappear though.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
manual pay button gone?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is it still possible to join this pool? Grin
Activity: 126
The site went down for a few minutes earlier which stopped my miners also. Came back up after about 5-10 minutes and started working again.
legendary
the problem just happened again. i restarted my stratum proxy and things started working again.
please take note i run windows and linux stratum proxies on diff computers. i am on diff public IPs.

this time though one miner stayed up, linux stratum proxy.. all the rest were down.

Ah, yea. I use nl.litecoinpool.org with a VPN connected straight to it using the netherlands. I get best less stales with nl and vpn NL.

If I use us.litecoinpool.org, i get a ton of stales with or without a vpn.
legendary
all my miners just went down a few minutes ago. problem for anyone else?

it is like my stratum proxy will not connect to litecoinpool.org

working when i switch to us.litecoinpool.org

My mining proxy and cgminer stratum are connecting just fine.

i just switched to us.litecoinpool.org which i should have been using in the first place and I am back up.

even after restarting stratum proxy i could not get it to work to litecoinpool.org:3333

dunno. just putting it out there. all miners went down at the same time.. and i am using 3 diff strat proxies.

My mining proxy and cgminer stratum are connecting just fine.
legendary

Activity: 225
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
Sorry for the downtime, the database server had an unexpected failure and I had to fix it manually.

While I'm here, let me introduce two improvements I haven't had the time to announce.
  • The precision of the PPS rate and of all user balances has been increased to 12 digits.
  • Automatic payouts are now processed hourly instead of twice a day.

Thanks for the great work. 
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Sorry for the downtime, the database server had an unexpected failure and I had to fix it manually.

While I'm here, let me introduce two improvements I haven't had the time to announce.
  • The precision of the PPS rate and of all user balances has been increased to 12 digits.
  • Automatic payouts are now processed hourly instead of twice a day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My miners just went offline as well.
DDOS again?  miners are all offline....

I'm hoping it's maintenance Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
DDOS again?  miners are all offline....
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
because of low low low low stales, ill be moving the rest of my miners here, hopefully soon...great pool, donation set
Activity: 172
Why is there so much interest in this pool?
It's my main pool with pool-x as my back-up but why so much interest, is it because it's closed (time of writing) to new members?

I'm thinking of changing to another pool with PPLNS anyway.  Since the PPS rate is getting lower and lower.

Activity: 168
I understand completely. My intentions are not to pester you in any way, it's just that your pool seems to be the only pool with little to no problems. The other pools can't seem to keep their shit together.

I appreciate the hard work you're putting into all this!
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
This is probably posted somewhere, but I have a question on if there is a fee for using the manual payout?
No, you are charged no fees for requesting an instant payout.

Are you going to open up for new registrations any time soon?
I'm really sick and tired of all these crap pools and am in desperate need of a stable one now.
There seems to be a lot of interest in this pool at the moment, but I hope you understand that I can only let in as many miners as the servers can handle. As you can see, I have just upgraded the main server and added a second mining server for US miners, but I still need to apply some changes in the software and network design before I can let a lot of other people in.
For now I am accepting applications (via email only please) from miners that would like to join, but I can't promise anything as to when these applications will be reviewed, because I'm working on many projects in this period, including the next release of the Litecoin client.
Pages:
Jump to: