Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 61. (Read 226887 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Are you going to open up for new registrations any time soon?
I'm really sick and tired of all these crap pools and am in desperate need of a stable one now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
This is probably posted somewhere, but I have a question on if there is a fee for using the manual payout?

Thanks
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
PPS rate is (time of writing) 0.00000250 on the 25th of last month 0.00001057.
The way things are going, it will be 0.00000001.

I'm I missing something?
Just in case the difficulty keeps growing, I already have plans to change the precision to 10 or 12 digits.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

I'm I missing something?

Litecoin difficulty is going up as bitcoiners switch over because of ASICs.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

I'm I missing something?
Activity: 45
THANK YOU so much for adding a US server to this pool.  I just noticed it in the news on the website.  Considering the scam going on with another popular pool and the high auto-withdraw requirement on another one, I really appreciate this pool.  For the rest of April I will be increasing my donation percentage as a way of saying thanks and help out a bit with the costs of the server.  I hope some others do the same.

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Wow, just noticed the new geotrust inc encrypted certificate, today. Was issued on the 4/9/2013. Cool.

Thanks, Pooler, for the more security.
Is the pool still down?  Whenever I try to access the website I get:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The website has been up without interruptions since the maintenance ended. Try deleting your browser cache.

Yeah duh, thanks for reminding me of my absent-mindedness.  Working fine.  Thanks!

The website has been up without interruptions since the maintenance ended. Try deleting your browser cache.

Cool beaners. Mind us asking, what hardware you are coming from and going to use?
We are moving the main server from Nehalem to Sandy Bridge, and performing RAM upgrades.

try to give us some more definite warning please. thanks.
The downtime will most probably take place today, April 10, somewhere between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC.

UPDATE: Maintenance will start at approximately 20:50 UTC.

UPDATE: Maintenance started at 20:43 and ended at 21:12 UTC. All systems are back up and running.

Kewl, didn't even notice, must have been a sleep.

She seem to be running better for you? Should be much faster being sandy bridge.
Cool beaners. Mind us asking, what hardware you are coming from and going to use?
We are moving the main server from Nehalem to Sandy Bridge, and performing RAM upgrades.

The downtime will most probably take place today, April 10, somewhere between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC.

UPDATE: Maintenance will start at approximately 20:50 UTC.

UPDATE: Maintenance started at 20:43 and ended at 21:12 UTC. All systems are back up and running.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Our servers are going to be taken offline for hardware upgrade later on today or tomorrow. Unfortunately we still don't know at what time maintenance will take place, but we will try to keep you updated. Expected downtime is estimated at 30 minutes.

Remember that if you're using cgminer you can easily configure it to automatically switch to one or more backup pools and/or to solo mining when your main pool becomes temporarily unavailable.
jhd
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Register is closed Sad
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
at time of writing, no problems on this side noted....

I also wanted to comment on the availability of your java webminer. it comes in good use for myself and associates. Thanks!
legendary
yeah, it's back online but looks like it's still laggy. not getting the full speed ...

agree. there is still a problem.

at the moment i am at full speed again with 10 miners...
legendary
yeah, it's back online but looks like it's still laggy. not getting the full speed ...

agree. there is still a problem.
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: