Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 56. (Read 84031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
F this, I'm going to back to one of the other crap coins.

Will check back when someone has posted, again, how they mined 10000 coins in the first 45 minutes while everyone else gets nothing but orphans. Something is really effed up with these constant alts....

need to get an isp with super low latency, hardware can't help here i feel.  I think most will be getting nothing or next to nothing right now whilst a handful of people clean up at this early stage. I guess they are only getting a small amount per block but still annoying that the dev persisted with 0 diff after everything that has been said about starting with 0 diff. Why not just start at 1?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’

Will check back when someone has posted, again, how they mined 10000 coins in the first 45 minutes while everyone else gets nothing but orphans. Something is really effed up with these constant alts....

agreed - my win machine just froze again - i can get about 24 hours out of it before it freezes on me - i have a z77a-gd65 - running 4 cards witha mean 1500w psu -

it think its Intensity - had them all at 20 , but might back that off a bit .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTF just happened? My wallet just re-synced out of nowhere and I lost my entire confirmed balance!!!!

Dev, please explain.

my speculation is...
the difficulty started too low and blocks appearing too fast, a whole bunch of blocks were solved on the other side of the network (stronger side and more confirmations than your blocks) but doesn't penetrate the entire network fast enough, and your accepted blocks (by weaker side of the network) got  overwritten.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Get your doubloons instead Smiley
http://pirate.coinloot.com:8300/static/
Activity: 840
WTF just happened? My wallet just re-synced out of nowhere and I lost my entire confirmed balance!!!!

Dev, please explain.

Seems you were mining before your client was fully synced with the blockchain, therefore any blocks you found are rendered invalid. Someone found them before you.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

Dev, please explain.

Someone solo mined the chain privately and released it into the network. That causes a big chunk to become invalid
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
ITS NOT A BIT OR A BYTE ITSA NIBBLE

Cute Cheesy

Good luck.
Activity: 756
1 accepted / 112 orphans / 1500 rejects

edit, on 2mh/s
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
75 orphans / 900 rejected

start an orphaned reject pool ?

I would if I could lol.

if you do an i can compline the client - i'll join for a while ! lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Forget it, I'm going to back to LTC, should be easier with everyone currently mining this one.

Will check back when someone has posted, again, how they mined 10000 coins in the first 45 minutes while everyone else gets nothing but orphans. Something is really messed up with these constant alts....
legendary
Activity: 1442
2 coins per block now  Grin

Would be nice if you actually got some of them Smiley

Which I haven't so far  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
should have launched with a pool if diff was still going to be 0, 100% rejects so far so pretty much a waste of time for now. Switching back to ltc.
Activity: 602
block was at ~100 when i started.. New personal record for me Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
I put 4000 hash from my farm at this from the start, no a single coin yet, 2300 rejects, and ophanville
Activity: 840
aaaand here we go, failure and get-rich-fast scheme all over again.
why the fuck would you update your post with the source code before the binaries?
why would you still use a difficulty of 0 after everyone told you not to? sure you buffered it a bit by adjusting block size, but somebody is still raking in all those 1-blocks. sigh. what. the. fuck.

I wouldn't trust anyone that posts binaries without source. At any rate, he posted the binaries 5 minutes later, takes at least 2 minutes to build the source my dual CPU, hex-core machine. I started at block 100 and have found exactly nothing so far except orphan so not like those extra few minutes of mining mattered, ha.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
wonder who has the most orphans and no coins.. im at 211
legendary
Activity: 1596

Dev, please explain.

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
67 connection to network and ZIP. Null
Activity: 756
I got my first block! 2 coins!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
9 coins now, i'm rich!!!!
Pages: