Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 58. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
aaaand here we go, failure and get-rich-fast scheme all over again.
why the fuck would you update your post with the source code before the binaries?
why would you still use a difficulty of 0 after everyone told you not to? sure you buffered it a bit by adjusting block size, but somebody is still raking in all those 1-blocks. sigh. what. the. fuck.

the old "don't compile the Win binaries" is the oldest trick in the game book.

I suppose its a good reason to have Ubuntu - i was planning on moving to it actually.

oh well, i'll buy this with my Worldcoin lol
Activity: 840
Found over 50 blocks so far all orphans whoop whoop  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

you cant judge with that, if it is something unseen before, antivirus wont be able to pick it up. Most (if not all) antivirus is actually kinda stupidly designed. It is just like a keyword search engine.
Activity: 84
80 orphans and raising  Grin

btw im getting like 600% rejects (100accepted, and 600rejected)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
yep as predicted a TON of rejected,stales, orphans but atleast it's only 1 nib each time.

should have started with increased diff i think because low latency will clean up again all the first blocks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Orphans and rejects. Same as always.  Undecided

no kidding, need to get difficulty up and join a pool
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
lol, again nothing but rejects and orphans.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
aaaand here we go, failure and get-rich-fast scheme all over again.
why the fuck would you update your post with the source code before the binaries?
why would you still use a difficulty of 0 after everyone told you not to? sure you buffered it a bit by adjusting block size, but somebody is still raking in all those 1-blocks. sigh. what. the. fuck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Orphans and rejects. Same as always.  Undecided
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
well at least I know all my rejected blocks are only missing out on 1 coin this time around.

lmao yes
‘Try to be nice’
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

Maybe this is why i can never connect solo - what are these ports for?

I get the config and the , pointing back from the miner to the config.

but what are the above ports for, (opening netstat right now.)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

8550 => communication between nodes, don't change it (don't use port=8550 in nibble.conf)

8551 => point your miner to it (you can change it with rpcport=1234 and then point your miner to ip:1234)

This is what I like seeing here... someone helping. Too bad this will get buried later on.

same friend, thanks guys, also there is no motive not to help me if the OP is legit thee is no great advantage at the start.

BrewCrewFan what hash have you at the moment?  - i want to know becasue i want to help you later on.

LOL I have Nvidia bud. There is no helping me.
The 660 I can get 120-135khash... the 450 around 60 and the 250....20. Yes... CPU in that computer pretty much hashes as fast as the card ( its a q6600 )

hey man you are in the game ! - yeah i can later on cheers.  - be around for my launch later .
‘Try to be nice’
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

8550 => communication between nodes, don't change it (don't use port=8550 in nibble.conf)

8551 => point your miner to it (you can change it with rpcport=1234 and then point your miner to ip:1234)

Ok friend thank you - so the 8551 was just the suggested as connetion from miner to config and client (but any listening port can be used) , and the the 8550 is what and put where?

There are no suggestions, there are hardcoded, but you can change them with the .conf file. Just try not changing them (don't use port and rpcport options in the nibble.conf file and point your miner to ip:8551)

thanks mate - i'll try then go back to goo old worldcoin lol = waiting for the pump before the dump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
well at least I know all my rejected blocks are only missing out on 1 coin this time around.
Difficulty 0.00024414.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I started an orphanage  Grin
lol someone mined already 235blocks
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

This is what I like seeing here... someone helping. Too bad this will get buried later on.

same friend, thanks guys, also there is no motive not to help me if the OP is legit thee is no great advantage at the start.

BrewCrewFan what hash have you at the moment?  - i want to know becasue i want to help you later on.

LOL I have Nvidia bud. There is no helping me.
The 660 I can get 120-135khash... the 450 around 60 and the 250....20. Yes... CPU in that computer pretty much hashes as fast as the card ( its a q6600 )
Pages:
Jump to: