Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 2. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Will there be a Rouge airdrop?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many investors have joined in ico. I hope there will be more serious investors supporting this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Found this insightful article about the network and its ecosystem
https://icobattle.com/interviews/rouge-project-naira-darcollieres/
Thanks for this. Gonna take a close look at it. You never know what info you can glean between the lines
You should.
There's a lot between the lines that definitely potents the incredible potentials of this network
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Thanks for this. Gonna take a close look at it. You never know what info you can glean between the lines
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Thanks for this. Quite the insight it has been. The CEO sure does know her industry and the problems plaguing it. Looking forward to more insights
Really interesting and helpful article. Shows that the founder has everything intact and planed out. Thanks for sharing....
Thanks for this. Quite the insight it has been. The CEO sure does know her industry and the problems plaguing it. Looking forward to more insights
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Yeah Rouge will go places, the coupon idea is really great
Sure glad i joined early and will get to see this project develop and go places.
this project is becoming popular now and many investors have joined in ico. I hope there will be more serious investors supporting this project.

You're right about the amount of attention it's Rouge's beginning to get. The community is starting to wake up to its potentials
When I read statistics research that coupon market would be a billion dollar worth by next year, I kinda know Rouge will be my entry to become part of that.
Yeah Rouge will go places, the coupon idea is really great
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
this project is becoming popular now and many investors have joined in ico. I hope there will be more serious investors supporting this project.

You're right about the amount of attention it's Rouge's beginning to get. The community is starting to wake up to its potentials
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I love what you guys really are up to because there are certain products that I get coupons for but will never have any use for them. Being able to exchange these coupons for other values is a huge boon
Yeah but what kind of values or items can one get for selling certain amount of coupon?
I get it that users can resell their coupons on Rouge platform, doesn't anyone think the system can be abused? Buyers may end up with over rated coupons.. Or something I think.
How exactly? I mean, without the need of middlemen..there's a slight chance of the system been abused.
hello all  Cool
what's the date for the rouge token wheel enter an exchange and marketcap ?
answer plz
It seems Rouge token wheel will enter an exchange after the ICO, and that includes the market cap too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
hello all  Cool
what's the date for the rouge token wheel enter an exchange and marketcap ?
answer plz
I get it that users can resell their coupons on Rouge platform, doesn't anyone think the system can be abused? Buyers may end up with over rated coupons.. Or something I think.
Hi everybody, can someone explain why Rouge is described as permission-less in the whitepaper. Thanks
That's because exchanges between parties are governed by smart contracts meaning these interactions don't require any authorization or permission from anybody/authority to run
I get it now, thanks for answering. I like the project  concept and as I coupon user this project catches my attention
I love what you guys really are up to because there are certain products that I get coupons for but will never have any use for them. Being able to exchange these coupons for other values is a huge boon
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi everybody, can someone explain why Rouge is described as permission-less in the whitepaper. Thanks
That's because exchanges between parties are governed by smart contracts meaning these interactions don't require any authorization or permission from anybody/authority to run
Pages:
Jump to: