Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 9. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
1 Billion?? Anything over 500 million tokens should have some type of airdrop involved IMHO, just to get things circulating. 
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform
We have not yet finalized the ICO plan since we are studying different scenarios. 1 Billion tokens is probably going to be issued total. fixed supply. never more.

Actually there are some ways in the whitepaper when some tokens get burned (not redeemed coupons). So the appcoin is by that definition deflationary.

Yes, there may a pool reserved for the development team (so premine) but I'm not in favor myself of that.

The final plan concerning ICO should be announced in August  with token events from Q4 2017.

Pre-ICO fundings events are going to take place before. I will inform on bitcointalk soon about this.

We don't want to rush things because we are creating a long term and sustainable project.
Our goal is to become a profitable ecosystem for all actors (actors in the Digital Coupon ecosystem, but also appcoin owners).
So the project needs to be viable, not only the ICO per se (ICO are a means IMHO, not an end).

About the white paper, we have now gathered many feedbacks and we will a new version next week (and maybe as soon as this weekend).

You can also follow Naira on twitter https://twitter.com/NdArcollieres on twitter who is the founder of this project.
You may also want to subscribe to our mailing list : https://rouge.network/#subscribe

Thanks,
V.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
I agree the OP could look a lot nicer and provide a lot more information, but the whitepaper looks promising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
What is the total token you plan for this project? And premine for the development of the token itself, I read your whitepaper and there is not explained on it

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Rough is a bit intended [ I'm not sure you should measure professional only with funky design and heavy words ].

But we will complete with other information when they become available.

What would be missing at this stage in your opinion?

V.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
What a rough ann, complete you ANN thread first, if you want to collect money from people, be professional .

The Rouge Project

Voucher and Note Protocol

The Rouge Project is an open-source software project building a voucher and note protocol — the Rouge Network — as a suite of smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

Rouge vouchers are the future of ecommerce and digital marketing: trackable, verifiable, monitizeable, secure and frictionless. The Rouge platform will foster an ecosystem of decentralized applications (ÐApps) opening new possibilities for digital vouchers.

Read the white paper

Watch our videos

Check and experiment with our The Coupon Demo ÐApp

the future of digital vouchers is on the blockchain

Contact

Join us on telegram

Blog: medium.com/the-rouge-project

Newsletter: sign up and be first to get updates!

Follow us on twitter: @Rougetoken / @NdArcollieres

Join us on facebook: facebook.com/rougetoken

email: [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: