Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 5. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform
In my opinion, this is a new project at an early stage? All new attention to me but not yet intended.
I would like to have more information in the shortest time to further research on this project.
Thank you!

Thanks,

The most complete information is one the website. You have also Telegram for dialogue and twitter for news.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In my opinion, this is a new project at an early stage? All new attention to me but not yet intended.
I would like to have more information in the shortest time to further research on this project.
Thank you!
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many investors have joined in ico. I hope there will be more serious investors supporting this project.
Hello!
In order for a project to be attractive to investors follow me you should have more important data. The project you make also makes many people suspicious and I was among them.

Hi There,

it's true we don't use bitcointalk as the main media, but join us on telegram, there is more action there. Also lot's of information on twitter and the website.

Cheers
Hello. Explain please what is the difference between the tokens RGX and RGXB. How much do RGXB tokens cost, can they be sold?

Yes and what can we do with our tokens? How do I invest them? Or do I just hold?

You should use them (if you want) during the Token Generation Event to get a x11 discount.

Thanks
Hello. Explain please what is the difference between the tokens RGX and RGXB. How much do RGXB tokens cost, can they be sold?

Hello,

The difference is clearly explain in the last chapter of the whitepaper.

Also you have now a calculator on the website to calculate your RGE tokens you get during TGE with RGXB tokens.

Thanks,
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

yeah me too, i have receive RGXB token, just search contract address on etherscan and i found RGXB is RGX Bounty (x11) Token, it mean just like some project, RGXB is token for bounty participant and will have the option to swap for RGX after the ICO. Just my opinion  Grin
Activity: 364
Hello!
In order for a project to be attractive to investors follow me you should have more important data. The project you make also makes many people suspicious and I was among them.
Activity: 126
 looking nice and hope will  provide a lot more information about your project, but the whitepaper looks promising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●

Yes and what can we do with our tokens? How do I invest them? Or do I just hold?
Activity: 453

The Rouge Project just launched today our Telegram Channel! Join us to start the discussion or be involved in the community.

https://t.me/joinchat/AwzDGBIWLKIRvd8LiEPE-A

Activity: 448
I want to buy this rouge token. This is I think the first on the blockchain technology. I'll invest on this. Looking forward for the pre sale of the token. Can you advise me on a direct message. Thanks.

Hi!

The Rouge Project white paper version 0.9 is now online:

https://rouge.network/#more

This revision includes more details on project scope + governance + relations with the ecosystem ...

V.
Activity: 9
Thanks, just registered.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
wow it's nice project, blockchain coupon platform based ethereum, i think this project will be get a lot investors, The Rouge Project hope it will be success.
We have just released a short video to explain the project to a wider audience. Enjoy!

Watch the video...

We have released a new major revision of our white paper with much more details on the Rouge Network.

https://rouge.network/whitepaper-rge.pdf

Comments and feedback much welcome.

V.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice project going under the radar. Pre-sale is going on right now. Check it out.
Activity: 14
The project looks really nice, good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: