Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 8. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform

Just committed : tests with truffle for RGX tokens.

https://github.com/TheRougeProject

V.

Hi,

Naira just published a new article on medium about the project.

Check it out...

https://medium.com/@NdArcollieres/e-coupon-the-love-the-hate-and-ethereum-403ad94f2603

For the record, I've just committed on github, our proof of adresses log for the project :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheRougeProject/RougeTokens/87be6a663987ba5ad9fe749c447134ae6edcd62b/README.md

6d02f22428aad7ba1bde3fe2bcc7fdc2  README.md

From the two signed messages (by Naira and me), also posted on several social medias, you can have the proof that 0x4D6EEdec5579Fd9C22206896CBedcbC5e5605aeA and 0xAa22Fe5704007024B0CB4A2f46547199417FEFB7 are our adresses.

We will used these two addresses two sign important future messages/contract address for the project.

V.

Updates 23th July : Several new bounty programs have been added. Please check the

V.

Hello,

Since no token sale has started yet, it's not possible ! But all tokens are ERC20 compliant so you will be able to add them in your wallets indeed.

V.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
How to add your token to see it in wallet??

20th July updates from the project :

- We have started the development of the bounty dashboard on the website. You can already check the validation of your registration for the twitter program.

- We have continued the tests on RGX contracts/tokens.

V.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Is there no team profile here? Or even linkedin?
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Some Infos about you and your Team???
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
A good project  ,but i did not find the team information,can tell us more about the dev team?
It is a important information for a project!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
good project..
i will joined for bounty

19th July updates from the project :

- We have just opened the bounty programs thread. The two only programs at this date are Twitter and Bug bounty but more will follow in the next few days.

- We have released the github of the Rouge Project. For now you can find there the Solidity source code of the RGX type tokens that will be use for the crowdfunding : https://github.com/TheRougeProject

V.

Both founders are from France, Paris. But we do speak English.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14

Yes. we will probably create the bounty thread tonight. If not tomorrow.
I want to ask, is this the founder of what country?
I think it is no stranger to the ordinance of your ingris language

Yes. we will probably create the bounty thread tonight. If not tomorrow.
Activity: 172
It will be bounties awarded for translates?

We have just committed the RGX contract solidity code we will use.

See https://github.com/TheRougeProject/RougeTokens

Comments welcome. We will update very soon how they are going to be used.
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this feels a bit quiet but we have been busy working backstage.

In particular I can already announce that special crowd funding tokens are going to go to sell in the next days and weeks.

These tokens are NOT RGE tokens - the main Dapp-token describe in our white paper (the RGE token are the fuel of the rouge platform ecosystem).

These new tokens - discount vouchers - are going to be named RGXn (where n is a number) and RGXB for the bounty tokens. They are ERC20 compliant Ethereum contract also, but with a fixed price of 1 finney (0.001 ether), and will be issued in a very limited numbers. They are meant for those who want to help us build this project at this very early stage.

They will give various discount for the future RGE crowd sale after October. To sum up, every ether invested in RGXn will give the right to get n times the current price when you will buy RGE
(for example with 2.5 ether of RGX9, in case you want to buy 2.5 ether of RGE, you will receive automatically a bonus of 2.5 x 9 times = 22.5 ether of RGE).

I'll publish the contract type tomorrow as open source so everyone can audit it.

All questions and feedback welcome as usual.

V.

nb: we will open a bounty thread soon after this RGX is audited.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
any more news, such as wallet?
I understand somewhat your concern but I don't think there will be any "airdrop".

We prefer that the velocity of the appcoin circulation comes from intrinsic values it carries for the ecosystem, not by artificial means (you have a list of reasons why the appcoin is both necessary and useful for the ecosystem page 7/8 of the white paper).

Last, I also understand that is fair to reward in some way the community. I will come back this week end with the mechanics for that (we are working on that now so it not finalized).

Pages:
Jump to: