Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 3. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Hi everybody, can someone explain why Rouge is described as permission-less in the whitepaper. Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The industry has started waking up to offerings with realworld use and coupons have some of the most pointed use for immutable, transparent, secure and tamperproof transactions
The best part of this all is "No more wasted coupon!". Trading and exchanging coupons you don't need is a win-win for everybody!
Indeed. Plus there will be decrease in fraud and the use of  middlemen will be no more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The industry has started waking up to offerings with realworld use and coupons have some of the most pointed use for immutable, transparent, secure and tamperproof transactions
The best part of this all is "No more wasted coupon!". Trading and exchanging coupons you don't need is a win-win for everybody!
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Great! This just get even better. Will follow this project, see how it goes. And possibly invest in it when the time comes
We'll be delighted to have you with us too
Great! This just get even better. Will follow this project, see how it goes. And possibly invest in it when the time comes
Also, will there be KYC in the coming future? Cause it would be nice if there won't be.
KYC is not required - just an email address. Rouge is not a security token. It's a utility
Also, will there be KYC in the coming future? Cause it would be nice if there won't be.
For sure,, a lot of people will have an interest in this project. Prepare for a huge number of investors.. With the idea and concept you made, this will surely succeed ..

They have my interest that's for sure. The future of DApps is not just as applications, but also as a protocol that taps into the vast potentials Ethereum blockchain offers
Agreed. This is a catchy and life saving project expected to succeed. Great to participate in it..
For sure,, a lot of people will have an interest in this project. Prepare for a huge number of investors.. With the idea and concept you made, this will surely succeed ..

They have my interest that's for sure. The future of DApps is not just as applications, but also as a protocol that taps into the vast potentials Ethereum blockchain offers
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently

Thanks for the endorsement. And yes, the exchange of values no longer require middlemen when the blockchain is facilitating trustless exchange
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
Just caught up on this on the site "Tokens may be burned as a negative incentive against spam and to deter malevolent use of the network". Great deterrent.
However, I do have a suggestion about the site; it would be great if we can see the roadmap up there to
To burn unsold tokens is a good idea but why not airdrop these tokens to those who hodl their tokens? That'll be a nice way to encourage Investors not to dump
Well that's a great idea, but why not go for both. Like burn a certain percentage and airdrop the remaining percentage of the unsold tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Just caught up on this on the site "Tokens may be burned as a negative incentive against spam and to deter malevolent use of the network". Great deterrent.
However, I do have a suggestion about the site; it would be great if we can see the roadmap up there to
To burn unsold tokens is a good idea but why not airdrop these tokens to those who hodl their tokens? That'll be a nice way to encourage Investors not to dump
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Is the team planning on building its very own blockchain in the future? Would be really nice to get to see the team in action, through a video or image.
Having their own blockchain will be nice but for now they're going to create their own platform on the Ethereum blockchain although with some tweaks to make their transactions more efficient
I actually agree on this project. The fact of creating a solution to a real life issue is really important and needed. Least coupons won't go to waste nor will there be frauds as it is presently.
Is the team planning on building its very own blockchain in the future? Would be really nice to get to see the team in action, through a video or image.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Looking at it, I think they're also going to make sure that coupons don't go to waste by "expiring" in your account. I've had so many unpleasant experiences with coupons expiring just when I needed them the most
Welcome to the pain where the hustle and bustle of living often gets in the way of remembering which store coupon you're holding, how much it's worth, and when it expires. Great to see a platform like this adding intrinsic values to this
Looking at it, I think they're also going to make sure that coupons don't go to waste by "expiring" in your account. I've had so many unpleasant experiences with coupons expiring just when I needed them the most
Pages:
Jump to: