Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Rouge Project - Voucher and Note Protocol - Ethereum - page 4. (Read 6514 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
You guys do know that Rouge is both a platform and a protocol too, right? That means it's going to layer its own protocol for coupon redemption on Ethereum blockchain too
If it's going to help curb fraud practices like double redemption of coupons and repudiation then this is surely going to revolutionize the coupon Platform
Sharding will be a game changing protocol and Rouge is going to massively benefit from it. Micropayment is the future of blockchain tech
I understand what sharding is but what has it got to do with Rouge Platform a bit of explaining will help
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
You guys do know that Rouge is both a platform and a protocol too, right? That means it's going to layer its own protocol for coupon redemption on Ethereum blockchain too
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Very excited by what sharding brings to the table and how the increased scalability on the network will benefit a netx generation coupon project on the blockchain like Rouge
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Sharding will be a game changing protocol and Rouge is going to massively benefit from it. Micropayment is the future of blockchain tech
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Just browsing through the WP and I love the concept of Rouge Project my only concern is Rouge will be built on Ethereum platform, Have the team thought about creating an Ecosystem for Rouge that way it will also address the issues faced in Eth ecosystem
With Casper release, upcoming plasma and sharding protocols, and third-party implementation of the lightning network, ETH is well on its way to finally addressing its scalability and congestion problems.
Think that's why the team choose it
Just browsing through the WP and I love the concept of Rouge Project my only concern is Rouge will be built on Ethereum platform, Have the team thought about creating an Ecosystem for Rouge that way it will also address the issues faced in Eth ecosystem
one of your team members turned out very good too
Bob Seeman, A 20-year startup veteran, his digital skillset is second to none: cybersecurity, blockchain, AI, and intellectual property. Currently CEO of Vancouver-based CyberCurb, he was formerly head of strategy for Microsoft Network UK in London. Not bad.

With such team members you're sure this project is going to be a huge success
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
It's a good sign when a startup already have established partnership well ahead of its main token sale event. Proves that there's already a demand for the product being offered.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I think Rouge can be used when the Olympic event in South Korea
and South Korea is certainly also very welcome with Blockchain technology adopted by Rogue
this is an opportunity for Rouge to promote this flagship product
South Korea when we have the World cup just right round the corner? This is an amazing concept that I'm so eager to dive into...
First thing first, WP... DYOR
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Not bad, developers always want to interact with their community through event event to be held
UPCOMING EVENTS
- 03-05-2018: EDCON, CA Toronto;
- 03-05-2018: Capitalizing on Crypto, CA Toronto;
- 10-05-2018: Fluidity Summit, US NYC;
- 11-05-2018: Ethereal Summit, US NYC;
- 14-05-2018: Consensus 2018, US NYC;
- 17-05-2018: Block Tank, US NYC.
Activity: 140
I think Rouge can be used when the Olympic event in South Korea
and South Korea is certainly also very welcome with Blockchain technology adopted by Rogue
this is an opportunity for Rouge to promote this flagship product
Activity: 140
one of your team members turned out very good too
Bob Seeman, A 20-year startup veteran, his digital skillset is second to none: cybersecurity, blockchain, AI, and intellectual property. Currently CEO of Vancouver-based CyberCurb, he was formerly head of strategy for Microsoft Network UK in London. Not bad.
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi The Rouge Project Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Portuguese Rouge project ANN has been updated with latest project news:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35388990
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform

New video available about the project :

Check it out!

https://youtu.be/vTKmLFSzH5Q
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Activity: 167
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform
Hello. Explain please what is the difference between the tokens RGX and RGXB. How much do RGXB tokens cost, can they be sold?

Hello,

The difference is clearly explain in the last chapter of the whitepaper.

Also you have now a calculator on the website to calculate your RGE tokens you get during TGE with RGXB tokens.

Thanks,

Do I understand correctly? To sell RGXB tokens on the exchange, do I need to buy RGE tokens on TGE?
Those. to get a real reward for the bounty campaign, should I invest in the project?

Yes, you need to get RGE tokens during TGE to have a multiplicative bonus on them.

Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/therougeproject
Activity: 453
Hello. Explain please what is the difference between the tokens RGX and RGXB. How much do RGXB tokens cost, can they be sold?

Hello,

The difference is clearly explain in the last chapter of the whitepaper.

Also you have now a calculator on the website to calculate your RGE tokens you get during TGE with RGXB tokens.

Thanks,

Do I understand correctly? To sell RGXB tokens on the exchange, do I need to buy RGE tokens on TGE?
Those. to get a real reward for the bounty campaign, should I invest in the project?
Pages:
Jump to: