Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 17. (Read 23644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
The good people over at are working hard to provide an excellent cryptocurrency lounge to sit down and take a load off of your blockchain.

They have been big supporters of coin and also offer many great high paying faucets.

I always have it up and check in multiple times daily.

Please give them a try.

(unsolicited testimonial)
Activity: 393
Merit: 500

Insanecoin Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Insanecoin Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Thecryptochat.net is moving on, forward and fast!

Thank you to the crypto traders, altcoin traders, enthusiasts and developers who have been supporting the community chat.  Special thanks  to the coin developers who have been continuously refilling their faucets at the crypt:
           Faucets available:  
                               Beatscoin
                               Checoin
                               Coexist
                               Darknet
                               FLYcoin       https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fly-coin-annswapping-to-las-vegascoinmasternodesdarksendstealth-instantx-1316737
                               Piggycoin     https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-piggycoin-piggy-3-interest-web-piggybank-android-piggybank-633803
                               XDE2          https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435
                               Insane        https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insane-pos-v2-wallet-in-use-1625942
                               Superstaketoken

To the generous dev teams, keep those free coins coming Smiley

Let's chat at Thecryptochat.net

nice site
your site same another site ,chat site birejji  and camfrog or nor
in birejji and camfrog paid to chat, only chat can paid, but birejji and camfrog this end because account adsense is baned

Thank you.  I glad you checked out the site and liked it.  I had to google those other chat platforms as I am not familiar with them.  Our chat is a standalone chat service and self-hosted.  Hope to see you at TheCryptoChat.

Activity: 644
nice site
your site same another site ,chat site birejji  and camfrog or nor
in birejji and camfrog paid to chat, only chat can paid, but birejji and camfrog this end because account adsense is baned

Checoin Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Checoin Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Block Explorers/Nodes
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Piggycoin
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
More legit coin devs are joining thecryptochat.net community who have been overly-generous in sponsoring faucets for the users who will register and chat.

The following are the available faucets at the crypt:

Beatscoin
                 Checoin
                 Coexist
                 Darknet
                 Flycoin
                 Goldblocks
                 Insane new
                 SuperStakeToken
                 XDE2

Please join us. Let's talk crypto and whatever you have in mind...
Visit us at thecryptochat.net
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Checoin
New Faucet Added

Insanecoin
New Faucet Added

Beatscoin
New Faucet Added

FlyCoin
New Faucet Added

SuperStakeToken
New Faucet Added

XDE2
great idea of creating chat project.your project have good scope in future.try to add some sticker based on cryptocurrency or for friendly talk and create section of chat such as global chat,trade chat,etc..it will greatly help your chat
good luck with your project

Glad you like the site.  We take all suggestions so thank you for your input.  We currently do have multiple rooms and will expand those even more as the site continues to grow.  Hope to see you at TheCryptoChat soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
great idea of creating chat project.your project have good scope in future.try to add some sticker based on cryptocurrency or for friendly talk and create section of chat such as global chat,trade chat,etc..it will greatly help your chat
good luck with your project
Anyone have a favorite coin they would like added to our faucet list?

Yeah, please add XDE2
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435
I think Vegas will donate to the XDE2 Faucet to keep it running.

Thanks!!
CryptCo

We will be adding XDE2.  Thank you for the recommendation.  Hope to see you at TheCryptoChat!!
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Anyone have a favorite coin they would like added to our faucet list?

Yeah, please add XDE2
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435
I think Vegas will donate to the XDE2 Faucet to keep it running.

Thanks!!
CryptCo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Great to see more sites helping to move the crypto communities forward...
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org