Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 18. (Read 23674 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Anyone have a favorite coin they would like added to our faucet list?
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
It's nice to see more people involved in the chat these days. More reasons to come to the crypto chat room such as the free sport betting tips with discussion regarding how bets are placed and how to understand the betting jargon, the expert trading tips of seasoned altcoin traders in various exchangers, and the happier and lighter conversation among community members covering various topics from cryptos to the more complicated topic called life Smiley. Plus the faucets and the free coins that are currently being given away. My chat time at the crypto chat is limited but the people there always manage to make me smile or make me burst out laughing.

I really like Jewel who always give time for our little private chats. And the rest of the guys who go out of their ways to welcome each and everyone even when the guests are not conversant in English. CryptoCypher, Ramzi, VFAtrader, and Jewel's efforts to speak in foreign languages such as Russian, Thai, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, could be Chinese or Martian among others are truly the most touching and welcoming gestures to reach out to everybody. I feel proud to have found this community early on and I'm looking forward to the growth of this community chat in the future.

Thank you thecryptochat.net.

https://thecryptochat.net/

Thank you CryptoBelle for this. You're really so nice. It is a great pleasure for me and the rest of the guys to be chatting with you at the crypt.  We are learning a lot of languages each day. Smiley Please drop by to chat frequently.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So many changes have taken place and all geared for the best.  Thank you for maintaining that "welcoming" atmosphere.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
I'm glad there are more sites like this that support multi currency. ATbis is a very good way for noone to get involved in the altcoin scene and see how everything works. Then the gambling is bow they cm test what can be done with the coon they have collected and maybe they win and get paid out so they can see how transactions work

Glad you like the site dude, The Crypto Chat is about a whole lot more than that, we have lots of new things in development and releasing all the time, keep checking back and as always, feel free to make suggestions as we take those on board too
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I'm glad there are more sites like this that support multi currency. ATbis is a very good way for noone to get involved in the altcoin scene and see how everything works. Then the gambling is bow they cm test what can be done with the coon they have collected and maybe they win and get paid out so they can see how transactions work
It's nice to see more people involved in the chat these days. More reasons to come to the crypto chat room such as the free sport betting tips with discussion regarding how bets are placed and how to understand the betting jargon, the expert trading tips of seasoned altcoin traders in various exchangers, and the happier and lighter conversation among community members covering various topics from cryptos to the more complicated topic called life Smiley. Plus the faucets and the free coins that are currently being given away. My chat time at the crypto chat is limited but the people there always manage to make me smile or make me burst out laughing.

I really like Jewel who always give time for our little private chats. And the rest of the guys who go out of their ways to welcome each and everyone even when the guests are not conversant in English. CryptoCypher, Ramzi, VFAtrader, and Jewel's efforts to speak in foreign languages such as Russian, Thai, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, could be Chinese or Martian among others are truly the most touching and welcoming gestures to reach out to everybody. I feel proud to have found this community early on and I'm looking forward to the growth of this community chat in the future.

Thank you thecryptochat.net.

https://thecryptochat.net/

1337 Faucet Promo
Next 3 users to sign up at TheCryptoChat get a promo code to use on the 1337 Faucet.
Get up to 10000 1337 just for joining!!!

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Zonecoin Faucet Being Removed
This will make room for more faucets to be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Zonecoin
TheCryptoChat proudly presents TEK Dice and BlackJack
First 25 users to sign up and play games get 100 FREE TEK to use towards the games.

TEK BlackJack
What a very nice chat community. Nice people to chat with. I just hope that there will be more people talking and sharing ideas. The betting room offers valuable suggestions for sports betting enthusiasts. And a high percentage of hit too. I just wish that I could understand the jargons and do the betting too. Smiley The price checker is cool. Don't have to hop all over the exchanger's websites to know the current altcoin prices. In the future maybe, you should include bittrex and other exchangers. Overall, visiting the website offers a feel-good vibe. Thank you.

We're happy to have you with us CryptoBelle Smiley

And yes, thank you for mentioning that... we do have daily sports betting tips from our in-house tipster with an excellent track record for his tips

currently has a hit rate of approx. 83%
What a very nice chat community. Nice people to chat with. I just hope that there will be more people talking and sharing ideas. The betting room offers valuable suggestions for sports betting enthusiasts. And a high percentage of hit too. I just wish that I could understand the jargons and do the betting too. Smiley The price checker is cool. Don't have to hop all over the exchanger's websites to know the current altcoin prices. In the future maybe, you should include bittrex and other exchangers. Overall, visiting the website offers a feel-good vibe. Thank you.

Registered. But verification email is taking its sweet time.

also

If you use a legitimate email address when signing up, you will received an email!

I just sent you one, and would you believe it, it bounced right back too

What about throwaway emails?

Do you like crabs?

well, throwaways create their own problems... not necessarily for us, but with the features we'll be adding, anyone using a throwaway account will miss out on benefits we'll be providing.

and crabs taste amazing! Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 252

also

If you use a legitimate email address when signing up, you will received an email!

What about throwaway emails?

Do you like crabs?

also

Are the users allowed to register with multiple accounts?  Kiss

Why would you need more than one account for a chat site?

I am sorry about that.  We have been getting quite a few kick backed emails this weekend for mistyped emails or fake emails.  If your verification email never arrived please pm me with the username and email you tried to register with and I will take a look for you.  Thanks

No, only 1 account for the site permitted.  Why do you ask?
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org