Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 19. (Read 23646 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
TheCryptoChat proudly presents DNET Dice and BlackJack
First 25 users to sign up and play games get 10 FREE DNET to use towards the games.

DNET BlackJack
Faucet Payouts Increased
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

GoldBlocks
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Need to verify e-mail? Nahh, I'll pass.

If you were frequenting a site that was filled with bots and spammers, would that encourage you to use the site? or would you stay away?

I already know the answer!

The email verification is in place to stop both!

Simple really, why do you think so many sites use this method?

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Zonecoin

New Faucet Added

DarkNet

New Faucet Added

Bitcoin
Great Chat-Site.
Do you add PayCON to Faucet?

~CryptCo

Thank you!! Yes, we plan to have a PayCon faucet eventually. Trying to get a few new features added at the moment.  Say hi next time your online.
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Great Chat-Site.
Do you add PayCON to Faucet?

~CryptCo

Thank you for visiting the site.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Faucet Payouts Increased

GoldBlocks
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
 Kiss  have been using this site for the past four days..   it instantly became a go-to tab on my browser....  caring, polite developers & i get a good vibe from it as an effective way to assist me when purchasing or dumping coins..   join up and get on the bantz....  dialekt..x  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss drop ur suggestions on web site & the devs will take on board, implement where possible...    now thats community ... Cool
I think good site
is very good you must create coin and ther distributed in your site with chat in paid
your can get money in advertise ads in your site and is Launch your coin with ICO

Thank you for suggestion and it will be taken into consideration.  However, at this given moment we do not have plans of releasing a coin. TheCryptoChat is a place to come freely chat about whatever topic you want.  You don't have to worry about getting banned for talking bad about a coin, exchange, etc.  There also can be rooms with there own topics if users would like a room dedicated to that specific topic.  We have had many sign up so far but hoping it continues to grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think good site
is very good you must create coin and ther distributed in your site with chat in paid
your can get money in advertise ads in your site and is Launch your coin with ICO
We want to get the crypto community's opinion.  List some free coins you would like to see on TheCryptoChat. 

New Faucet Added

CoExistCoin
Activity: 616
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Thank you cryptotech, adding to OP,
anyone want to donate to faucet, any small amount will help spreading GoldBlocks around the world.

donation to address: GNkCTtZbK96HsdtwNGrpK1sW2KdNZonj8X

To have access to exclusive faucet, you need to register to chat, but it's free.

New Faucet Added

GoldBlocks
Just curious about TheCryptoChat and I have done register there but only see 3 people on chat Cheesy

Thank you for registering.  Yes, it takes time to get people involved when first releasing a project.  I hope to see many users join soon.  Please stick around in chat for others to join.  I am sure many will in the coming days.  Best way is word of mouth so tell someone about TheCryptoChat.

Have a good day.
i want to ask what is your platform develop chat site
is open source or your self develop
i think is good site, but you want much membership much visitor
your must program paid to chat every member chat you can give reward and paid

The chat is not open source and I paid for it with editing done for my purpose. 

Thank you for the recommendations and will take them into consideration.  All recommendations are welcome to make TheCryptoChat a success.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org