Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 20. (Read 23646 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Just curious about TheCryptoChat and I have done register there but only see 3 people on chat Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i want to ask what is your platform develop chat site
is open source or your self develop
i think is good site, but you want much membership much visitor
your must program paid to chat every member chat you can give reward and paid
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
register done happy chat platform

Thank You. Enjoy! Hope to see more join soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
register done happy chat platform
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Its a professional chat platform, free register, or you can login as a guest.
It provides general talk room, private talk member to member, many rooms that can be opened, depends of developer "cryptotech"
Streaming videos from multiple video hosts including youtube, changing text colors, smilies and everything.
I suppose there is paid option to buy a banner space there.
Maybe there will be separate rooms for different coins in the future.

Congratulations, see you there

http://thecryptochat.net

is this a paid to chat platform?

posting more details will be nice. since there are also no details about the site just a direct login/registration page. a simple introduction will do

Done!! Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
is this a paid to chat platform?

posting more details will be nice. since there are also no details about the site just a direct login/registration page. a simple introduction will do

What is an Altcoin faucet? An Altcoin faucet is any type of website which dispenses (or drips) a small amount of cyrptocurrency without any charge for the dispense. The main purpose for altcoin faucets is to promote a cryptocurrency by allowing users to have a small amount of the coins without having to commit to purchasing the coin on exchanges or secondary markets.  This is especially great for newcomers into the cryptoworld who might not have experience with acquiring or purchasing cryptocurrency. However, you will need a valid coin wallet address (from a downloaded Qt or online)  in order to receive your faucet dispense. If you have any further questions about how to get faucet dispenses please ask anyone in The Crypto Chat community via chat and they will be more than happy to help you out.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org