Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 157. (Read 573649 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Well TIPS has definitely woken up on Cryptsy. Lots of pumps and dumps and it looks like TIPS has joined the official fold of a popular coin to have.

With it we get the normal pumps and dumps, but that is part of the course. Rather have a coin with volume than a dead one on CoinedUp.

Well done devs.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Now we got 270 ltc buy wall on 56, very nice.  Cheesy
I think we see 70 tonight.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
a pump started

No, what we are seeing now is people with low buying power desperate to make some quick bitcoin - it provides a means for those who bought or held below 50 to offload their coins for a tidy sum. A pump is when the price shoots form 47 to 59 in minutes.

And I know one priceless thing- faces of guys saying so, and waking up in the morning, just
to see, that price holds tight on the same level.
Activity: 154
a pump started

No, what we are seeing now is people with low buying power desperate to make some quick bitcoin - it provides a means for those who bought or held below 50 to offload their coins for a tidy sum. A pump is when the price shoots form 47 to 59 in minutes.

price is from 50 to 56 in minutes.

Mate it's bugger all volume, 50 litecoins here, 60 litecoins there is nothing - when 500 litecoins appears out of nowhere you can call pump but otherwise its just small fish wanting a piece of the pie.

EDIT: Now a whale has appeared at 56. His job is to try and encourage people to buy above him. Some will, but those who can see a trap for what it is will notice no real buy power between 56 and 48 and will set their orders at 49.
legendary
a pump started

price is from 50 to 56 in minutes.
legendary
What are you talking about, the TIPS price is only the beginning.

It was an obvious pump from one or two big players. A good one for sure, one that made many lots of quick bitcoin, but a pump nontheless. Missed out on this one due to living in New Zealand and having to sleep while the fun begins but there will be others. This was a valuable learning experience as the big boys have revealed their presence and I will take this into account on all further trades.

You should reconsider this- price is going up again.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Seems like more people have begun mining TIPS! Fedora.Poolto.Be's worker amount is climbing fast!
legendary
Activity: 1274
stop this pump and dump guys.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

your gonna make people who believe in this loos money.

Rosik?

It's not too late for you.
Follow community on IRC channel, Fedora is very AWESOME.

Only be following the IRC channel can you see the AMAZING IDEAS being discussed and implemented for this coin Cheesy

rosik? whos that?

anyways. whats the irc channel?
Here we go, here comes the dump. Buy orders removed.

What goes up MUST come down to uninflated levels.

No worries, it works that way. I already bought in packs, at few price levels.
If community is strong it will stabilize and then slowly gain speed again.
legendary
What are you talking about, the TIPS price is only the beginning.
Activity: 154
Here we go, here comes the dump. Buy orders removed.

What goes up MUST come down to uninflated levels.
legendary
this coin is going to double 10 times the price from now 50 to 500 very fast, once there where added an ltc / btc pair the price will go even higher i think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Rosik?

Only be following the IRC channel can you see the AMAZING IDEAS being discussed and implemented for this coin Cheesy
Activity: 364
I think TIPS go in the next 2-3 week over 300, the coin now not even 2 satohi cost, its one of the cheapest coins.
And when people get it whats going on with this coin, with all the new feauters and a lot of new things in the next days are implemented, then it it will rise very fast in the next days and weeks.

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy

300 is the next target ,
I think we will touch already in February.
1000-3000 Latoshi / 20-100 Satoshi in 6 months.
We will see, just wait.

DV.

LOL! You must be joking! I made fast calculation and atm only to 100 litoshi are 6500 LTC! At 150 litoshi is a wall with 1724 LTC and at 200 litoshi is another wall with 1427. Do you understand that? If we calculate other walls I will be not surprised i they are around 30 000 LTC.
It s not problem if cryprsy make tips/btc

Developer should donate to cryptsy owner some coins to bribe him!

TIPS is already on Cryptsy LTC exchange. When price reaches 120-150 latoshi BTC exchange will be added. At the moment the price is too cheap for a BTC/TIPS exchange. Not for long though..... Cheesy
Activity: 277

Rosik?

I think TIPS go in the next 2-3 week over 300, the coin now not even 2 satohi cost, its one of the cheapest coins.
And when people get it whats going on with this coin, with all the new feauters and a lot of new things in the next days are implemented, then it it will rise very fast in the next days and weeks.

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy

300 is the next target ,
We will see, just wait.

DV.

LOL! You must be joking! I made fast calculation and atm only to 100 litoshi are 6500 LTC! At 150 litoshi is a wall with 1724 LTC and at 200 litoshi is another wall with 1427. Do you understand that? If we calculate other walls I will be not surprised i they are around 30 000 LTC.

I say- do this as a community. After all this is our greatest power- people thinking the same way, and proceeding as one.
Lets set up a wallet for cryptsy owner and tip him like crazy.

I am willing to give 2 mill TIPS.
legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 177

300 is the next target ,
We will see, just wait.

DV.

Activity: 277
buy all now baby or cry later.  Grin

Don't sell now ,keep them all , and we will see the magic.

only buying  crazy for me.
Jump to: