Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 166. (Read 573950 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Just look how many sells order cryptsy have Sad

walls will just move as price is rising.. I bet my arm and leg that 900 wall at 70 will be removed when price will reach near it.
I'm buying as much as I can before mixing and kimoto gravity well kicks in, mining as well..

kimoto gravity ? pls explain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4886424

so this update could help we get rid of this multipools ?

How ? What will this update change?

it will change diff manipulation by multipools
https://forum.megacoin.in/index.php?PHPSESSID=h5ioh9lv44l9fhm42rlmhp57v4&topic=893.0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm buying as much as I can before mixing and kimoto gravity well kicks in, mining as well..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4886424

so this update could help we get rid of this multipools ?

How ? What will this update change?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The news has been submitted to CoinDesk.  Let's see if they will run the story.  In the mean time people should be buying at these prices to TIP others and hold.  Early adopters know what I'm talking about and especially, the slugs who sold in the beginning on coined up.  Don't make the same mistake twice.

Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Just look how many sells order cryptsy have Sad
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bought some TIPS, let's see where this goes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 210
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
The beauty is that now that the difficulty and coin mixing features are official and definite it doesn't matter whether it takes 2 weeks or two days - The price will go up, demand will go up, dumpers will hold. Even if the coin is hit by multipools again before the update they would be damn fools to dump a hundreds of litecoins of TIPS at market value when it will be worth twice that shortly. Check out the rise to 60, barely any real resistance. We then have some large walls to knock down but if the coin rises from 49 to 60 then those with large pockets seeking profit will do the hard work for us.

Things are looking very good for Fedoracoin!

What exchange are you looking at.  Both Crypsty and Coinedup stayed at a constant 49
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
any proof of this supposed coin mixing feature?
Join the IRC, download the beta client and try mixing some coins with it Smiley

Code is also available on IRC so you can see how the coin mixing works, I'll be committing it to github shortly

no github, no download.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

Go to IRC channel ,is in beta !!!
Join the IRC, download the beta client and try mixing some coins with it Smiley

Code is also available on IRC so you can see how the coin mixing works, I'll be committing it to github shortly
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Sorry i meant the full release. Not the beta client.

Also hows the beta client been going?

irc doesn't work. message about a ddos.
Ah, well it should be ready in the next few days,

In that case i am going to invest.
Activity: 154
The beauty is that now that the difficulty and coin mixing features are official and definite it doesn't matter whether it takes 2 weeks or two days - The price will go up, demand will go up, dumpers will hold. Even if the coin is hit by multipools again before the update they would be damn fools to dump a hundreds of litecoins of TIPS at market value when it will be worth twice that shortly. Check out the rise to 60, barely any real resistance. We then have some large walls to knock down but if the coin rises from 49 to 60 then those with large pockets seeking profit will do the hard work for us.

Things are looking very good for Fedoracoin!
Sorry i meant the full release. Not the beta client.

Ah, well it should be ready in the next few days, it'll also bring the gravity well difficulty algo with it so the next update will be required for people to update to.

Mixing service beta is working well so far, haven't received a single report of missing coins so it seems to be running pretty smoothly, although only a small amount of transactions have been made with it so far, we need more testers to help out.

And yeah kiwiirc have been having some troubles lately, I can still connect fine with it though.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Whens the coin mixing feature going to be released?
A beta is already available on the IRC, I would post it here but I'd rather testers come on IRC so that they can let us know if anything goes wrong.
A web-client to join us is at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#team-tips

Sorry i meant the full release. Not the beta client. I'm looking to invest but i am unsure when it will be released.

Jump to: