Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 108. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I personally don't believe cloud storage will be a profitable area of operation for crypto startups. But people don't understand it yet and hype it

As I have an engineering background, I personally am more interested in projects with interesting applications of the blockchain, I dont care that much whether I will get rich with this ICO, but I do want to see the society benefiting from it

I agree with you. Technology is changing every year and its changing fast. And I am trying to get more familiar with these applications of blockchain. I am watching this ICO closely as I want to see how Titanium can offer cloud services at 50% less rate than its competitors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I personally don't believe cloud storage will be a profitable area of operation for crypto startups. But people don't understand it yet and hype it

As I have an engineering background, I personally am more interested in projects with interesting applications of the blockchain, I dont care that much whether I will get rich with this ICO, but I do want to see the society benefiting from it
Titanium is already listed on CMC. At the moment the worth is 2,57$
So some very large increase at the issue price. Damn, I should have gotten more. Let's go to the exchange:-)
Its listed on CMC but that's not exchange or trading platform. But we are waiting to list on biggest exchange of world. So we can see there price on moon.
Activity: 140
Token price at the ICO was $1 (without any bonus) and now it's already trading at $2.37. All the investors must be really happy right now, even in this early days after the ICO their investment already paid off.
It is already twice as much worth as ICO price and already trading on Idex. Since Im not familiar with this exchange, I will wait for other exchanges to be announced.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Token price at the ICO was $1 (without any bonus) and now it's already trading at $2.37. All the investors must be really happy right now, even in this early days after the ICO their investment already paid off.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
ICO Finally Over!! what will Michael Start to do next for TBIS!! we will go to the moon.
Activity: 9
Happy to be a part of the ICO, and great job both to the team and everyone who invested in getting this going!
So some very large increase at the issue price. Damn, I should have gotten more. Let's go to the exchange:-)

I went to coinmarketcap and saw that Titanium is only traded on Idex and the volume is low. Does it mean when more exchanges come, the price will go up or is the prediction that the price will go down?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 7
Hey man
You should join their telegram channel and ask one of the admin for help

Hey I already joined their official telegram channel "tbisinc" but there is no such option to send a message to anyone. Can you brief how can I contact any of their admin via telegram?
Merit: 22
On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? Are there already announcements on this subject? I hope we will see Titanium on Kucoin, this Exchange is doing pretty well

I heard  stories about Titanium trading already on idex at $5 so I decided to check it out my self and this is what I found https://www.Idex.com/eth/bar. So fellas I think titanium has listed on their first exchange already.

Another interesting information is posted here today. Is this also reliable information? Then why the team has not released it officially? Or did I miss anything? 5$ could be easy target for Titanium. Lets create lots of awareness about this project everywhere..

I agree. There is a huge potential for growth with Titanium. This is one of the few coins i see a big HODL potential in if it gets the time to evolve.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? Are there already announcements on this subject? I hope we will see Titanium on Kucoin, this Exchange is doing pretty well

I heard  stories about Titanium trading already on idex at $5 so I decided to check it out my self and this is what I found https://www.Idex.com/eth/bar. So fellas I think titanium has listed on their first exchange already.

It's lesser than that price at idex.market... it's half the price there
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Another interesting information is posted here today. Is this also reliable information? Then why the team has not released it officially? Or did I miss anything? 5$ could be easy target for Titanium. Lets create lots of awareness about this project everywhere..

That's interesting. But I would like to wait for Titanium teams official comment about listing at exchange.
ICO got sold out within 18 days, so hopefully it will list at big exchange. I am happy to be part of this project and holding some BARs

Yes. We should wait for announcement from Titanium Team. Seems bar trading above 2 USD on WavesDex exchange. Good luck for Titanium Team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Any admin can help me here! I bought titanium Bar's on 13th of january with bitcoins but my transaction is still showing as pending in dashboard. Please help.

Hey man
You should join their telegram channel and ask one of the admin for help
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

What the hell is that? I am not sure what is going on but that is not a link of some exchange just some faulty link somewhere. Any official ANN on exchanges for titanium? I bet things are quite hectic after the sale in Titanium HQ Cheesy
i think very interesting if Titanium will in trading on exchange in HITBTC because this exchange is a great place token like this Titanium. maybe the Titanium team has devised a good plan about exchange and success for this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

What the hell is that? I am not sure what is going on but that is not a link of some exchange just some faulty link somewhere. Any official ANN on exchanges for titanium? I bet things are quite hectic after the sale in Titanium HQ Cheesy
Activity: 672
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

congratulations to investors

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects

all great projects get dumped one way or the other when they hit exchanges especially the one received by the airdroppers(in most cases) but a great project will always do a strong come back when the weak hands are done dumping their tokens...

Lets see titanium standing the test of time

When a project gives you a strong reason to hodl, i see no reason why the dumping rate will be much, titanium will not give room for much dumping due to the concept behind it and for the fact that it wasn't that cheap, a lot will want to make a considerable amount of profit first and with the marketplace as part of there plan, that's a strong bonus
Activity: 7
Any admin can help me here! I bought titanium Bar's on 13th of january with bitcoins but my transaction is still showing as pending in dashboard. Please help.
Jump to: