Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 125. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i like this new coin its like the sister of etn
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Have you guys joined Arcblock which was born for blockchain,its a project that will rock the cryptocurrency sphere... Dont miss it...
Activity: 246
Good project, I have joined airdrop. Good luck!
Activity: 40
sembra un buon progetto. vedremo come va. buona fortuna!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
This is indeed an interesting project. Having worked in IT Infrastructure myself I know how painful it is to setup things yourself. With such concept things are definitely going to be smooth for a company as most of the things will be handled by the vendor. I would love to setup things on the fly and have a proactive monitoring set for my servers and other network devices. This is indeed the path which is still unexplored and I am happy that blockchain and project like this have bought the bits and pieces together and presented it in the most efficient and effective manner.

Good luck to the team and I will be following your project for sure.

3. I'm a little weary that the address on your DUNS number is registered to your apt.
TITANIUM BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES INC.
15027 DICKENS ST APT 4
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91403

HOWEVER, it's not uncommon to start a business from home so I wont knock this too hard.

All that said - I think TBIS has a pretty lofty goal here and I hope that your team can deliver.  

Regarding this, it has been answered before at telegram, the whole team is distributed around the world. Soon office heardquarters will be opened in USA  Wink

Takes time to get a company started i imagine once the cash is in from the ICO they can work on less important things like offices Smiley And honestly an address of an apartment is a lot more reassuring than a PO Box or some random Post Offices address that i've seen in some other ICO's. It's good to see a team being honest about where their coming from!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hey guys have you checked Titanium ico review page on their website? Menh, they got everything going right for them. Their records are really good and confident boosting.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
going to keep an eye on the updates for this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Do you hear about 10 000 000??!!
This is very cool, but as far as I understand it's only about 30% of the required amount?
Activity: 25
Seems interesting, although I wouldn't count on any of those partnerships actually being confirmed. The concept is really strong but I have my concerns in regards to it's scalability. If you plan on having all these partnerships you need to consider the network traffic in terms of providing decentrailized storage for clients , as well as creating a means of exchange for how the clients will pay for your services.

Good point.
Activity: 25
This is indeed an interesting project. Having worked in IT Infrastructure myself I know how painful it is to setup things yourself. With such concept things are definitely going to be smooth for a company as most of the things will be handled by the vendor. I would love to setup things on the fly and have a proactive monitoring set for my servers and other network devices. This is indeed the path which is still unexplored and I am happy that blockchain and project like this have bought the bits and pieces together and presented it in the most efficient and effective manner.

Good luck to the team and I will be following your project for sure.

First, I will say that I am interested in this project and I have participated in the ICO.

I do have a few concerns that I don't think anyone here has expressed. DO NOT take this personally but this is just coming from someone that has worked in infrastructure for a decade with my most recent role involving VMWare VM administration, AWS/Azure migrations, and workload analysis.

1.  Establishing a CLOUD provider compute environment IS A HUGE undertaking!  After reading the white paper, I do not see any technical specifics of how you plan to accomplish this.  While the White paper is complete, it's more of a project plan than a technical white paper.  
I'm not saying you can't do it, but for someone like myself who knows what's involved - it would be nice to see how TBIS plans to accomplish this - at least in small detail.  You can't just pull Enterprise class services out of thin air.  

2. 99.999999% uptime is the most "sales pitchy" cliche one can throw out in this industry.  If you plan to run this on the ETH network - what will your plan be to address the fact that an app as simple as CryptoKitties was able to "crash" the Ethereum blockchain?  Has anyone else here given this some thought?

3. I'm a little weary that the address on your DUNS number is registered to your apt.
TITANIUM BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES INC.
15027 DICKENS ST APT 4
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91403

HOWEVER, it's not uncommon to start a business from home so I wont knock this too hard.

All that said - I think TBIS has a pretty lofty goal here and I hope that your team can deliver.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Good decision of Titanium developers. This crowdsale looks better if tokens quantity will be smaller if hard cap will not be reached. But we have really many time now to finish.

Yes there is still a lot of time left remaining on their token sale for Titanium to get nearer to their hard cap or even potentially reach their 35M BAR tokens hard cap.

Titanium have already sold over 8M BAR tokens and they have less than 27M to go until they hit their hard cap, the tokensale ends on the 28th Feb. I think they will reach hard cap before then.

Have there been any closed or private sales with massive discounts?

I found this on the white paper, before the 1st of January there was a pre-sale period of 1 month. Investors that invested over $5,000 in the project received a 20% bonus. This means early investors received 1.2 BAR tokens per $1.

Now they have a 10% bonus sale available. Until when will the 10% bonus last from the sale ? Will it be gone after the sale ends or will it before that ?
Merit: 113
Very big active in supporting the project on all media resources !!
Keep it up! We belive in you!!!
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Good decision of Titanium developers. This crowdsale looks better if tokens quantity will be smaller if hard cap will not be reached. But we have really many time now to finish.

Yes there is still a lot of time left remaining on their token sale for Titanium to get nearer to their hard cap or even potentially reach their 35M BAR tokens hard cap.

Titanium have already sold over 8M BAR tokens and they have less than 27M to go until they hit their hard cap, the tokensale ends on the 28th Feb. I think they will reach hard cap before then.

I found this on the white paper, before the 1st of January there was a pre-sale period of 1 month. Investors that invested over $5,000 in the project received a 20% bonus. This means early investors received 1.2 BAR tokens per $1.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
The current situation of centralized cloud service is something I did not consider to be potentially problematic till I read the white paper, reminds me of Mr. Robot

I am eager to see this project develop to something great
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium

So what will happen to all the unsold tokens if they do not reach their hard cap of 35 million? I hope they will burn it, and not keep it for the team

after a long search i found this in the whitepaper, page 48:

Titanium BAR tokens are created as they are sold. The team and bounty, etc. allocation
gets created at the same time. Once the sale is over we will terminate the crowdsale
contract, which will prevent new tokens from being minted. Therefore, BAR tokens will
not be “burned.” However, it will have the same effect on scarcity, as they will never be
created.

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium

So what will happen to all the unsold tokens if they do not reach their hard cap of 35 million? I hope they will burn it, and not keep it for the team

Titanium BAR tokens are created as they are sold. The team and bounty, etc. allocation
gets created at the same time. Once the sale is over we will terminate the crowdsale
contract, which will prevent new tokens from being minted. Therefore, BAR tokens will
not be “burned.” However, it will have the same effect on scarcity, as they will never be
created.

Merit: 16

created.

Exactly, if this project was to take off with the de-centralization then you would like to think they have got a solution for network traffic  Grin Grin

I am interested to learn more about this in detail, and how they can manage such storage in masses once mass adoption has hopefully hit  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

created.

Activity: 490
Seems interesting, although I wouldn't count on any of those partnerships actually being confirmed. The concept is really strong but I have my concerns in regards to it's scalability. If you plan on having all these partnerships you need to consider the network traffic in terms of providing decentrailized storage for clients , as well as creating a means of exchange for how the clients will pay for your services.

I doubt the network traffic would be an issue; It is their field of interest and expertise. I am sure they have that covered. Things are way advanced now to care about network traffic.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
It looks good, but it's not the first decentralized provider of cloud services. Now there is little to be surprised. But I wish you good luck in your development!
Jump to: