Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 129. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! How is the project going? I’ve heard not so long ago that there was a period when people stopped investing in the project on the ICO... How are things now?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
hello ! The bot do not work ? any news ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

After announcing the partnership with Electroneum, Titanium has received so many new orders that their email server has gone on strike :-) This is a very good sign, many new investors ... Hardcap is getting closer

source: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/951267655696244736

Titaniums twitter account is also very active. They focus a lot on marketing it seems. On youtube, there are many videos made about Titanium, here is an example of a recent one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOr8Cggu24
Activity: 266
Just studied the roadmap. The Project is on the very beginning. Launch an testing will start this year, and release is 2020. A lot of time, but the wait will be worth it

Till the date raised funds $5,485,579. Its really good achievement in few days only. We will have to add some info about future exchanges. lots investors will like this.

Another 3M added! I'm really impressed with the speed this ICO has! IAS is one of the things I use on a daily basis so this is a very interesting ICO for me. By the way, the address of the ICO smart contract or where the funds are being collected has been made public? I want to invest on this before the bonus run out Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have taken a look at their team, and they have a lot of members. The good thing about them is that they all have a linkedin profile, this confirms that they are not a fake team, and are actually professionals.

Yes. They are not fake team. They are well experienced team in blockchain. Also peoples are like this. More than 7.8 k on telegram and 18.3k followers in twitter.

Yep they've received a huge community support it seems, and the team is very responsive to questions and comments pertaining to the ICO and the token, they seem to be willing to help with any of the more usual questions to help put investors minds at rest. And the white paper is definitely pretty solid to spark interest.

Yeah one of the best things about Titanium is the team, they're very active on all of their social media and channels and they have a lot of experience, over 200 years between them in the relevant industries. I also really like the CEO Michael Stollaire, he has a great attitude and it looks like he's really helping with all aspects of the project including marketing and development.

Really good to hear, have you got a link for any of the channels? haven't seen this before.

I'll look into Michael Stollaire, good to hear good news about this project though. I am really keen to this pursue as I think everything is going towards the cloud anyway - no one wants to store things on-premises so if this was to take off, it would be absolutely massive.

Yes he's an interesting character, he also does weekly vlogs about how the Titanium project is progressing and what their plans are for the future, the series is called 'Titanium this Week' please see a link to episode one below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgr7dCotlqM
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

After announcing the partnership with Electroneum, Titanium has received so many new orders that their email server has gone on strike :-) This is a very good sign, many new investors ... Hardcap is getting closer

source: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/951267655696244736
Activity: 266
Good afternoon! Will this blockchain-Internet serve only blockchain apps? Or is it accessible to everyone? I’m not into the new technology yet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Anybody watched the US TV show in which Titanium CEO spoke about the project? Can somebody give me link for the same? I am very much interested in knowing what exactly was communicated to the US people especially where there are more stricter regulations in investing in the ICOs. Even this is considered as biggest achievement of Titanium.

There was a US TV-show where the Titanium CEO talked about the project?! Shocked I had no idea. If this is true, that would be great. I'd also really love to see that video so if you or someone else finds it, please be so kind and share it with us here.
Activity: 1
I'm in baby  Shocked it's the future Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I have taken a look at their team, and they have a lot of members. The good thing about them is that they all have a linkedin profile, this confirms that they are not a fake team, and are actually professionals.

Yes. They are not fake team. They are well experienced team in blockchain. Also peoples are like this. More than 7.8 k on telegram and 18.3k followers in twitter.

Yep they've received a huge community support it seems, and the team is very responsive to questions and comments pertaining to the ICO and the token, they seem to be willing to help with any of the more usual questions to help put investors minds at rest. And the white paper is definitely pretty solid to spark interest.

Yeah one of the best things about Titanium is the team, they're very active on all of their social media and channels and they have a lot of experience, over 200 years between them in the relevant industries. I also really like the CEO Michael Stollaire, he has a great attitude and it looks like he's really helping with all aspects of the project including marketing and development.

Really good to hear, have you got a link for any of the channels? haven't seen this before.

I'll look into Michael Stollaire, good to hear good news about this project though. I am really keen to this pursue as I think everything is going towards the cloud anyway - no one wants to store things on-premises so if this was to take off, it would be absolutely massive.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 5
Interesting project. Good luck!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Decentralized cloud storage will have massive use in coming years, im sure titanium will do great as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Anybody watched the US TV show in which Titanium CEO spoke about the project? Can somebody give me link for the same? I am very much interested in knowing what exactly was communicated to the US people especially where there are more stricter regulations in investing in the ICOs. Even this is considered as biggest achievement of Titanium.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
From the little i have gone through the whitepaper, Titanium seems like a good project, why?, they already have an exiting client base, which is a cool aspect to look into with about two decades of experience and considered as one of the top in there area of expertise, i usually look at backgrounds when i try to invest, so far, i'm getting attracted to this
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Hi guys. While using the Bot I mistakenly used a wrong eth address. Any aye I changed it to the one I want but somehow I feel like I might have done something that might wanna alter my airdrop reward some talk to me pls

Its best to just ask in the the telegram the admins are very responsive normally depending on time of day, so just ask them they should get back to you rather quickly to check the issue or let you know atleast if what you did might be an issue, though from the sound of it i doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Looks like a good project. I'll keep an eye on this
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hi guys. While using the Bot I mistakenly used a wrong eth address. Any aye I changed it to the one I want but somehow I feel like I might have done something that might wanna alter my airdrop reward some talk to me pls

Hey Lion,

No problem, please go onto the telegram group as the admins are pretty active there and they will be able to assist you further and get the issue resolved Smiley
Activity: 182
Seem a good project.
Good luck, devs!
Activity: 78
Jump to: