Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 130. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Just studied the roadmap. The Project is on the very beginning. Launch an testing will start this year, and release is 2020. A lot of time, but the wait will be worth it

Till the date raised funds $5,485,579. Its really good achievement in few days only. We will have to add some info about future exchanges. lots investors will like this.

I think the updates that would happen along the way would be the most anticipated. Take digital ocean; they launched the most basic services than gradually started adding more features even though some of the features that came later where of great importance. We hope the devs would be able to release something at least as a closed beta that would highly benefits the folks awaiting its usage Cheesy.

Even though Titanium is in early stage, they have good team and their experience will make things go at good speed. Core team developing good product with log of benefits to clients. Project got good fund till now.

I have taken a look at their team, and they have a lot of members. The good thing about them is that they all have a linkedin profile, this confirms that they are not a fake team, and are actually professionals.

Yes. They are not fake team. They are well experienced team in blockchain. Also peoples are like this. More than 7.8 k on telegram and 18.3k followers in twitter.

Yep they've received a huge community support it seems, and the team is very responsive to questions and comments pertaining to the ICO and the token, they seem to be willing to help with any of the more usual questions to help put investors minds at rest. And the white paper is definitely pretty solid to spark interest.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Seems real project with real people.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Woah how am I only hearing about this now
This looks really interesting, and the team looks legit
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Just studied the roadmap. The Project is on the very beginning. Launch an testing will start this year, and release is 2020. A lot of time, but the wait will be worth it

Till the date raised funds $5,485,579. Its really good achievement in few days only. We will have to add some info about future exchanges. lots investors will like this.

I think the updates that would happen along the way would be the most anticipated. Take digital ocean; they launched the most basic services than gradually started adding more features even though some of the features that came later where of great importance. We hope the devs would be able to release something at least as a closed beta that would highly benefits the folks awaiting its usage Cheesy.

Even though Titanium is in early stage, they have good team and their experience will make things go at good speed. Core team developing good product with log of benefits to clients. Project got good fund till now.

I have taken a look at their team, and they have a lot of members. The good thing about them is that they all have a linkedin profile, this confirms that they are not a fake team, and are actually professionals.

Yes. They are not fake team. They are well experienced team in blockchain. Also peoples are like this. More than 7.8 k on telegram and 18.3k followers in twitter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 113
I have a few days did not follow the updates and a great surprise,raised almost $ 5.5 million,is already a success Grin
Hi bro!
I have the same feeling!)
I went with my family to the mountains, returned to normal life after 10 days and so far only good news)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

No need announcing exchange listings now. Just heard about the project from a friend of mine. Will check it out. Seems the community momentum is just building. Will be looking to buy into the ico.
Activity: 490

Activity: 196
Hello! On the modern Internet it isn’t enough just to react to threats, in my opinion. It is high time to work on the lead. Does the project have anything to offer in this regard? Or does it only boast of a good response system and promises of new developments?
Have a nice day!) You’re right about the need to work 1-2 steps ahead of the threats that you can face. But you’re wrong when you minimize the capacity of the project. If there’s a potential security problem, the TBIS system will automatically work to limit the potential impact of attacks, such as DDoS or other address-specific attacks.
It’s clear! But if you look at it as a whole, what are the benefits of the project to attract customers? You know, not everyone believe that blockchain is the technology of the future.
Yes, not everybody does! There’re many people to whom no one hasn’t explained or couldn’t explain all the advantages of the blockchain. However, answering your question, we can say that the maximum number of people will vote for the project, because it offers cheap technology. This point is something that can’t be resisted))
I agree! If you explain briefly the goals of the project, how will it sound?

The project wants to create the best Internet, which can’t be controlled by anyone or be broken, at the same time it should be open for everybody.

I got it! And does such an Internet need any monitoring service? I mean a team that will keep up its operation.
Activity: 532
I did the airdrop, it's so easy  Grin

Yea as easy as following a step by step instruction. It wonder why some persons complain about not being able to complete the airdrop registration. They sometimes say the bot is not responding.
A quick heads up to potential titanium airdrop participants, just READ the instructions on page one on how to get started and follow the instructions in the Telegram group and you will get it right. READ PEOPLE! READ! that's the simple trick
Activity: 266
I did the airdrop, it's so easy  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! On the modern Internet it isn’t enough just to react to threats, in my opinion. It is high time to work on the lead. Does the project have anything to offer in this regard? Or does it only boast of a good response system and promises of new developments?
Have a nice day!) You’re right about the need to work 1-2 steps ahead of the threats that you can face. But you’re wrong when you minimize the capacity of the project. If there’s a potential security problem, the TBIS system will automatically work to limit the potential impact of attacks, such as DDoS or other address-specific attacks.
It’s clear! But if you look at it as a whole, what are the benefits of the project to attract customers? You know, not everyone believe that blockchain is the technology of the future.
Yes, not everybody does! There’re many people to whom no one hasn’t explained or couldn’t explain all the advantages of the blockchain. However, answering your question, we can say that the maximum number of people will vote for the project, because it offers cheap technology. This point is something that can’t be resisted))

The project wants to create the best Internet, which can’t be controlled by anyone or be broken, at the same time it should be open for everybody.
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I’ve heard that a reserve pool of coins will be created... How much will it be?
Hello! There will be placed 10% of Bar tokens. A reserve is always a good idea!)
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Jump to: