Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 132. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Intel, Ebay, and, and, and.... Some of the Costumers of Titaniums Sister-company EHI. When Titanium starts, i think this companys will also become Titanium-Clients
You can build on that :-)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
innovative project. any bounty program? because I feel this project will be booming this year. good luck with the project  Wink

Sure, they have an official bounty program with a signature campaign, twitter bounty etc.. It's also linked on the first post of this ANN-thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-endedico-titanium-blockchain-infrastructur-services-tbis-2526642
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello, It's great that every file will be encrypted in the system, it will provide a high level of protection. Just can you find out what type of encryption will be used?
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Hello!
I forgot a bit about the project for the holidays Roll Eyes, decided to return to the team, the more the box office is very good!)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
innovative project. any bounty program? because I feel this project will be booming this year. good luck with the project  Wink

Sure there is a free coin give away currently going on for those who join their Telegram group. Just join the group and have a conversation with their bot. Follow the instructions and you'll be fine. Check page one for more details.

Be sure to try it. Anyone who gives free coin is good ! I have tried a few with this method like talking to a bot to recieve coins so far it has always worked. I am going to it today for this ICO to recieve my free coins.

Isn't their telegram promo for inviting people to the telegram via a referral link (invite link), i could have sworn it was invite based, but maybe i'm totally spacing out. Either way its free coins and whether its participating in the chat or growing the telegram chat both are super simple to do and if you can you should definitely take advantage of it. I know i will always take advantage of giveaways and airdrops and bounties whenever possible Smiley

It's a great way to get more people interested in the project, hopefully it will lead to more people investing in the ICO.

On a different note, I like that Titanium will have access to the sister company's (EHI) clientele, there's a lot of big names on there including HP, IBM, Apple, Microsoft and RBS.

Would be amazing if they can get some partnerships in place with these companies and get some business through their connections.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The 15% bonus ends soon too. Good time to purchase Titanium right now imo.
Activity: 406
As I understand, each shard will undergo an audit. What is it for, if not secret?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Sure there is a free coin give away currently going on for those who join their Telegram group. Just join the group and have a conversation with their bot. Follow the instructions and you'll be fine. Check page one for more details.

Be sure to try it. Anyone who gives free coin is good ! I have tried a few with this method like talking to a bot to recieve coins so far it has always worked. I am going to it today for this ICO to recieve my free coins.

Isn't their telegram promo for inviting people to the telegram via a referral link (invite link), i could have sworn it was invite based, but maybe i'm totally spacing out. Either way its free coins and whether its participating in the chat or growing the telegram chat both are super simple to do and if you can you should definitely take advantage of it. I know i will always take advantage of giveaways and airdrops and bounties whenever possible Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Lots of bounty programs are ongoing. May be you or me cannot participate in it as it needs higher bitcointalk ranking. For example signature campaign. Twitter/facebook needs huge number of followers. This clearly shows how difficult is to get free tokens for such high quality projects. you can still try telegram airdrop which is still open I guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 266
Good afternoon! Using shards is really a good idea! However, I still can not understand exactly how they will be formed. Does anyone know this?
Activity: 532

Activity: 406
Greetings! Can anyone tell us about the advantages of the AES256-CTR that will be used in the system?
Activity: 238
Activity: 71
Titanium sounds very promising... Great Team! Buying this one ... going to be my first ever ICO... fingers crossed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's great that shording increases productivity and confidentiality. However, more interesting is another thing: does this affect negatively on security?
Activity: 168
Activity: 265
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Hello. Can somebody give me a contract address of Titanium because I have some Titanium on my wallet and I don't know is it the same coin. Is it from airdrop or no.  I can't find it in White peper or on the website.

To add BAR token in MEW please use the following:
https://ico.tbis.io/static/pdf/MEW.pdf
Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594
Name: BAR
Decimals: 18
Activity: 265
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
why for the airdrop the telegram bot ask for our email account on bitcointalk?

I don't think is anything to worry about, just type in /start and the process begins, follow the instructions and fill in your details, if it requested for your email, simply type it in, is not like is a confidential thing or like your account may be compromised, No, is nothing to worry about Smiley

This rule has been lifted, it doesn't need the bitcointalk email, just any email you have. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I can't find the sister/Parent company EHI. Checked Linkdin, google everywhere but don't see anything. Honestly, I think the ICO is overpriced. will wait till hit exchanges. But truly, I like this. Will defiantly keep an eye out for this.
Jump to: