Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 127. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount I can buy for now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium

So what will happen to all the unsold tokens if they do not reach their hard cap of 35 million? I hope they will burn it, and not keep it for the team
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I’d like to know about your marketing strategy that is supposed to help TBIS to compete with
provisioning and virtualization space leaders?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good Day! I didn’t really get who is going to get Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB)  accreditation?
Activity: 168
Hey anyone knows whether or not 10% bonus is going to be valid till the end of the sale?

No, it’s not. It’s valid for a week. So you better hurry up.

10% bonus, good until January 20, 2018 at 8:00pm PST! So you can buy today also till 20th Jan. I guess you don't want to miss it..... Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium
Yes indeed, the Block Explorer shows   there is still enough time to join this train Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 140
I just looked at the website, they've sold over 8 million tokens. No doubt the 35 million they'll sell without problems. I now regret not having time to buy their tokens during pre sale.

The ICO is going pretty will it seems. Is it possible to check the contract address to see if they really raised that much? Something I wonder how they manage to raise so much
Activity: 672
I just looked at the website, they've sold over 8 million tokens. No doubt the 35 million they'll sell without problems. I now regret not having time to buy their tokens during pre sale.

Yea, that was there soft cap and they shattered it few weeks after there ICO started, a lot of factors speaks volume of this project, you need to go through there whitepaper to understand some things that they are offering, though some part of it sound too technical to grasp but making your own research will help you grasp the the whole concept of the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey anyone knows whether or not 10% bonus is going to be valid till the end of the sale?

No, it’s not. It’s valid for a week. So you better hurry up.
Activity: 70

Just 3 or 4 days back it was 3.5 million. Now already 8 million. Its excellent number at short span of time. They have huge amount of time to reach their hardcap. I have a feeling that they might even close their ICO earlier as they might have already reach their target. Fingers crossed.

Yes it's almost guaranteed now they'll start at ~70M marketcap, it's mindboggling how many impressive projects are coming to crypto and the huge amounts of money that it's flowing into crypto these days. We are watching the economy of the World change from first class seats.

Wow, they are really going fast. That's the benefits of having good experience core team. I think we can invest some amount here and hope for good rewards. And we may not have lot of time for that as ICO may close early
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
a good project to be joined with, to see the launch it soon  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
That’s awesome that you team has total of 200 years of experience. I still would like to know about all large projects that they took part on. Any info?
Activity: 532

I can't help but admire the design of that website when I visit. A real professional touch was given it. They seem to be at the top of their game all round,  After shattering their soft cap.  Success in their sales doesn't really come as a surprise at all.
Activity: 238
Hello! I took time to read all the info I could find about this project and didnt find anything new that Titanium is offering that doesnt exist already. Probably I was searching in the wrong place. Any suggestions?
You’re about one thing. You didn’t search good enough. Titanium is the first project that provides Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) as services based on blockchain. These are our core competencies.
I think I’ve heard about IaaS and PaaS before. I definitely know about  cloud-based IaaS и PaaS. What makes it different from Titanium projects?
There are a lot of differences. Cloud-based IaaS and PaaaS have certain disadvantages. First of all, they are centralized which means it might have outrage, low quality performance and it can be hacked with Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS).Titanium doesn’t have all these problems.
What opportunities will be provided to IaaS and PaaS users?
Hello! I took time to read all the info I could find about this project and didnt find anything new that Titanium is offering that doesnt exist already. Probably I was searching in the wrong place. Any suggestions?
You’re about one thing. You didn’t search good enough. Titanium is the first project that provides Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) as services based on blockchain. These are our core competencies.
I think I’ve heard about IaaS and PaaS before. I definitely know about  cloud-based IaaS и PaaS. What makes it different from Titanium projects?
There are a lot of differences. Cloud-based IaaS and PaaaS have certain disadvantages. First of all, they are centralized which means it might have outrage, low quality performance and it can be hacked with Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS).Titanium doesn’t have all these problems.

I guess you going through wrong link. You have to check white paper is https://tbis.io Also have to join to Twitter and telegram for latest and true updates and news.
Jump to: