Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 128. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! I took time to read all the info I could find about this project and didnt find anything new that Titanium is offering that doesnt exist already. Probably I was searching in the wrong place. Any suggestions?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How to know if you have succefully added a qualified referral about your airdrops? Im a bit confused as to how to know and in what ways will you guys know ?
Activity: 1

Looks good! Project and ANN
看起來真好!項目和ANN
Activity: 168
I just looked at the website, they've sold over 8 million tokens. No doubt the 35 million they'll sell without problems. I now regret not having time to buy their tokens during pre sale.

Just 3 or 4 days back it was 3.5 million. Now already 8 million. Its excellent number at short span of time. They have huge amount of time to reach their hardcap. I have a feeling that they might even close their ICO earlier as they might have already reach their target. Fingers crossed.

Yes it's almost guaranteed now they'll start at ~70M marketcap, it's mindboggling how many impressive projects are coming to crypto and the huge amounts of money that it's flowing into crypto these days. We are watching the economy of the World change from first class seats.

Most of the companies are opting for ICO route now a days. Titanium is one of the good project which using the same route. And I think they will get huge money from token sale. People who missed at pre-sale can still buy it. This token has good future so it's still not late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Telegram group almost 9000k users!
I thinkits very hard work by admin (several admins?)!
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
What's wrong with AWS or Azure?
I use them and they are great
Why should i pay with your tokens when i can pay for a 10 years old experience company with thousands of engineers and great products
Activity: 34
Would be a cool project to see!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I just looked at the website, they've sold over 8 million tokens. No doubt the 35 million they'll sell without problems. I now regret not having time to buy their tokens during pre sale.

Just 3 or 4 days back it was 3.5 million. Now already 8 million. Its excellent number at short span of time. They have huge amount of time to reach their hardcap. I have a feeling that they might even close their ICO earlier as they might have already reach their target. Fingers crossed.

Yes it's almost guaranteed now they'll start at ~70M marketcap, it's mindboggling how many impressive projects are coming to crypto and the huge amounts of money that it's flowing into crypto these days. We are watching the economy of the World change from first class seats.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 336
Activity: 154
Very good project.....
Activity: 532
hello ! The bot do not work ? any news ?

The bot does work on Telegram. Have you joined the conversation with the bot ? Because if you are posting something in the main channel it will not work you will need to talk to the bot. Look through the pinned post in the main channel for more information !

Soooo many people typed into the main chat room its funny, seriously you guys need to look around and find the actual BOT and message it, the bots been working, don't see why so many people are having these odd issues i can only imagine its because they think the main chat room is where you type commands. But seriously everyone in chat tells people that do it that they need to message the bot, but they still do it.

That's an evidence that so many peeps just don't like to read or just don't have the patience to. It's ridiculous and having to answer this question over and over again is now becoming annoying. Feeling like one is going round in circles.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Good evening! How many users do developers predict to see on their Internet in 5-6 years? And what number of them will be there in a year?

Your question made me wonder why you ask this and what do you mean with their Internet? It is interesting if you are asking about how many users they predict of their cloud services
Activity: 406
Good evening! How many users do developers predict to see on their Internet in 5-6 years? And what number of them will be there in a year?
Activity: 15
This is a good and solid project and It has a genuine infrastructure. i definitely join with Titanium  Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Interesting. Good luck
Activity: 238
Hello! How well do creators manage to follow their plans? I mean the degree of compliance with the roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good afternoon! Will this blockchain-Internet serve only blockchain apps? Or is it accessible to everyone? I’m not into the new technology yet.

Titanium is more like giving you the opportunity to be a pro, even though you're a novice, just the way wordpress came out to help novice set up websites using content management system, that's how Titanium is coming in to make you set up your internet services by the push of buttons, rather than going through tedious process
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

The bot does work on Telegram. Have you joined the conversation with the bot ? Because if you are posting something in the main channel it will not work you will need to talk to the bot. Look through the pinned post in the main channel for more information !

Soooo many people typed into the main chat room its funny, seriously you guys need to look around and find the actual BOT and message it, the bots been working, don't see why so many people are having these odd issues i can only imagine its because they think the main chat room is where you type commands. But seriously everyone in chat tells people that do it that they need to message the bot, but they still do it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Jump to: