Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 9. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

when they are already added to a good stock exchange? because they promised soon and it's been a long time!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Nice Project.....Waiting for bounty program.....if any please let us know.
hey dude, did you never read titanium it's long ago you are so funny asking the bounty on ICO already finished, please read it first before you ask.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Any update on the hack, Michael stollare said the FBI is involved but we don't know much about it. Who stole all the money from the team's wallet ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
That is very realistic point by saying in current situation every project has automatically become long term except small pumps in some markets. I will say that long term is for real value to achieve but once Bitcoin crosses $12k again all the tokens will be running to touch new all time highs. It is matter of time and TBAR also will rise those bullish waves like every single market.

The real reason why most projects are long term is because they ARE long term. If you consider all those ERC20 Dapps, they need to be built first. And that requires of course a lot of time. People need to adjust their expectations.
Yea because of this reason MVP is very important for every tokens that you invested. A demo, alpha or beta version of their product must be already released. Especially if you are an ICO investor or if you are investing for a new token like BAR (TBAR) this is vital
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
That is very realistic point by saying in current situation every project has automatically become long term except small pumps in some markets. I will say that long term is for real value to achieve but once Bitcoin crosses $12k again all the tokens will be running to touch new all time highs. It is matter of time and TBAR also will rise those bullish waves like every single market.

The real reason why most projects are long term is because they ARE long term. If you consider all those ERC20 Dapps, they need to be built first. And that requires of course a lot of time. People need to adjust their expectations.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There is no sense to blame the team of any project for crashing or decrease in its value. I also have bought at high but that was my decision after I watched future potential but those unseen events hurt this project. Now it is again on recovery after healing from those causes. There is always risk in any investment even established businesses fail at some point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
TBAR shitcoin fuck dev    i lost much money Angry
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Lol TBAR is crashing nice and steadily.
And to all of you saying "just wait til BTC rises again". Why stick with TBAR while you could literally go in BTC itself to benefit from the BTC rise directly instead of staying in this shit coin :').
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I got banned from telegram chat just becouse i ask when will hitbtc distribute tbar to bar holders and why is bar still traded there... that is the way they solve problems....

I don't think that is big reason to get banned by asking this question dev already sent these tokens to swap old one to new. Now it is only depend on HitBTC how they will make process this distribution.

Never chatted at their telegram channel, but Iv seen sooooo many angry posts about their ridiculous admins politics. I dont like it at all. Smells really bad. I mean, you cant ban a person just for asking one correctly made question. Even if you dont want to answer to it. Even if it is about a subject, that was discussed for a million times already. Its just wrong.

I share your touhgts. I put sell order for my tbar. Dont want to have anything with this ico...

this is your right, but how would you then have no regrets that you sold tbar at such a low price! now the price is growing by a little!

Nobody in his right mind would publicly announce to sell if he really intended to sell. Everyone would do it secretly to get the best possible price and not disturb the market.

Maybe you shouldn't overestimate some of the people hanging around on this forum Cheesy Some of them are, you know... Cheesy

Hmmmm maybe you are right Cheesy But seriously, there is no point in doing that unless you don't wanna sell anyway or you hold a position that wouldn't even move the market by a millionth of a penny.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
Exactly this is what I am thinking at as well. TBAR is not project of something to be delivered in couple of months. If you do a deep study and look very carefully at goals then it becomes clear at start of next year you can expect good profit. They are establish real business which need lot of work and time by then it will keep rolling here and there or ups and downs.
means it can be said TBAR is a long-term project that can not be expected in the near future maybe the solution is now forgotten just for a while until next year whether TBAR will develop that year.
the project has a lot planned for 2018, but this is a long-term project, one must learn how to wait. I think the project has a great future, I believe in it!

I think in the current market, everything has become a long-term project, nothing will do exceptionally well while BTC price is still struggling to move forward. TBAR, as you say, is definitely one for the future but that also goes for my entire portfolio.
BTC is very influential on the development of the project
TBAR will definitely offset BTC with its development
so i take the medium term for now Cool

As for me, no more short term or even medium term for my Titanium. Ever since it shifted from BAR to TBAR, I already bade goodbye to short term or medium term. Because obviously, it will take a relatively long time for TBAR to finally attract its solid investors back. It has to earn their trust once again before it will get back to its price of around $2 and more.

yes titanium is my long-term investment + earned from the bounty. I will wait for 2019 when the masternods will be released!

Yes, we are looking forward to the masternodes soon, and now is the time to buy, I'm sure the price will reach at least $ 100 if the masternodes are done.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Exactly this is what I am thinking at as well. TBAR is not project of something to be delivered in couple of months. If you do a deep study and look very carefully at goals then it becomes clear at start of next year you can expect good profit. They are establish real business which need lot of work and time by then it will keep rolling here and there or ups and downs.
means it can be said TBAR is a long-term project that can not be expected in the near future maybe the solution is now forgotten just for a while until next year whether TBAR will develop that year.
the project has a lot planned for 2018, but this is a long-term project, one must learn how to wait. I think the project has a great future, I believe in it!

I think in the current market, everything has become a long-term project, nothing will do exceptionally well while BTC price is still struggling to move forward. TBAR, as you say, is definitely one for the future but that also goes for my entire portfolio.

As for me, no more short term or even medium term for my Titanium. Ever since it shifted from BAR to TBAR, I already bade goodbye to short term or medium term. Because obviously, it will take a relatively long time for TBAR to finally attract its solid investors back. It has to earn their trust once again before it will get back to its price of around $2 and more.

yes titanium is my long-term investment + earned from the bounty. I will wait for 2019 when the masternods will be released!
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
TBAR(TBIS Inc.) token is now trading on the WandX(Decentralized exchange for ERC20 Tokens) marketplace! Visit https://exchange.wandx.co/  to trade TBAR  Wink
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

Oh damn I didn't know someone got a titanium tattoo, he is probably a whale or someone who made a lot of profit by selling at 4$

Titanium could have already reached $10 by now if it went on with the project and the team members smoothly. There were a lot of potentials lost in the weeks that followed after the end of ICO. There might still be a little stigma left until now. But then again, the project remains a promising one. Little by little, it has once again started to rise. I might also ink myself with a little souvenir if the price go as high as $10.  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 728
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: