Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 134. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It seems to me that confidentiality will be violated by using shading. If this is the case, then the company should abandon it. It would be better to find some alternative that would not bring such problems.
There are no alternatives to shading, therefore in the system for maintaining confidentiality the sizes of shards will be standardized as multiple bytes, for example, 8 or 32 MB.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
200 years experience, hmmmmm, what does that mean?

Most likely they mean COMBINED 200 years experience of all of their team

I think they actually have a 200 year old man on their team  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL. That's very funny mate. You practically know that is not possible. It's just like the previous speaker said, it means that the years of experience of the whole team combined together sum up to 200 years.
Activity: 252
 It seems to me that confidentiality will be violated by using shading. If this is the case, then the company should abandon it. It would be better to find some alternative that would not bring such problems.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Formerly the airdrops were basic and classic, nowadays they need a lot of information for a simple distribution! What justifies all this need would be the massive increase of newbies? And who is not a Telegram user? How will you participate? Undecided

I think the rules are becoming stricter for a reason. As you have already mentioned there are lots of newbies. Some are legit. but most are created by scammers to get more and more tokens and would dump it after the listing. Quality ICOs like Titanium are finding their way to reduce it and make the project successful in the end. This is pathetic but we have to understand how difficult for the developer to come with such idea and executing it with lots of staffs. I support these kind of tough rules without any hesitation.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Formerly the airdrops were basic and classic, nowadays they need a lot of information for a simple distribution! What justifies all this need would be the massive increase of newbies? And who is not a Telegram user? How will you participate? Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Huge interview between Elecroneum Advisor and Titanium CEO! Michael Stollaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tItYJZN5YTU

Also found below one comments by "Crypto For The People". :

Pinned by Crypto For The People
Crypto For The People.
Due to maintenance reasons, TITANIUM extends its 15% bonus for next 24 hours!
TITANIUM ICO LINK: https://ico.tbis.io/register/?ref=amxONDJQ
The Bars are $1 each. 1 BAR = 1 token. There is a 10% or 15% bonus depending on when you buy.

Is above news is true ?

I dont know about the bonus news, but I scrolled through the video. I was wondering the whole time why the CEO is using a telephone with a cable.
Activity: 252
Which bonus will be available after the 15% bonus?
In my opinion, then a 10-percent bonus will work for a while.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

A very amazing project. and I read your bounty thread is also very interesting to follow.

I plan to follow your bounty but unfortunately now I am still woven with other bounty and also I still can not qualify to follow your bounty. but I'm sure once your project will work successfully.

let alone you have a very good team and can be in trust.
Activity: 336
Which bonus will be available after the 15% bonus?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
How many funds have you managed to raise for ICO?

Hey Sorrelin,

Thanks for being interested in the project, take a look at their website: https://tbis.io/

It has an ICO counter, telling you how much has been raised and has alot of information on the project itself including the whitepaper, take a look and see what you think.

Has all details on there.

If this is true, this is a great little opportunity for those who missed the bonus
Activity: 199
Question for the developer - what is the date of the beginning of the phase of the aerodrome? The project is really well prepared, seen from white paper and the ANN stream, it has a bright future and good potential .. I joined the airdrop, I wish the team a goodluck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Huge interview between Elecroneum Advisor and Titanium CEO! Michael Stollaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tItYJZN5YTU

Also found below one comments by "Crypto For The People". :

Pinned by Crypto For The People
Crypto For The People.
TITANIUM ICO LINK: https://ico.tbis.io/register/?ref=amxONDJQ
The Bars are $1 each. 1 BAR = 1 token. There is a 10% or 15% bonus depending on when you buy.

Is above news is true ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
does the airdrop still up? Electronuem Partnership goodness. I think I need to buy asap

Yes, just join their telegram group that you can find in the original post and find the bot link and instructions in the pinned post.

Question for the dev - what is the date when the airdrop phase will commence?
Activity: 6
Activity: 238
At the moment the amount of fees is approaching the $ 3.5 million mark. So it's not far to the hard cap))
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 222
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new!
Activity: 24
Merit: 8
i would like to speak with the founder of this project for collaboration, please pm me
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I really wanted to join, but did not have time and account on bitcoin talk. it's a great pity that it happened. I believe that there will be an opportunity to participate.

what do you mean with "no account on bitcointalk"? You are writing here on Bitcointalk, so you have already an account!
whats going on here? So many Newbies with no idea what they are talking about. Is there a campaign for newcomers?

Back to topic: Have seen some new links zu articles in the first post of this thread, you should read them. A lot of Information about Titanium.

Activity: 70
I really wanted to join, but did not have time and account on bitcoin talk. it's a great pity that it happened. I believe that there will be an opportunity to participate.
Jump to: