Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 138. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Titanium is a company that is planning on changing the internet as we know it and make it much more efficient, while also creating an infrastructure that cannot be controlled or manipulated by anyone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I just came across this interesting article about titanium and they want to revolutionize the internet. A very interesting read and see what are all the hidden benefit titanium could offer to the world.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/titanium-aims-to-revolutionise-the-internet_us_5a5393e9e4b0f9b24bf31946

I have not made a bad choice to be part of the titanium community. Its infact a great opportunity to grab BARs with 15% bonus now.

thanks for this link, it's a good summary in "simpler" words what titanium plans. I have to admit, I did not understand everything in the whitepaper yet, but the article has made things clearer again. These are really great plans, if implemented, we face a revolution of the internet
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I've been watching this ico's progress for a while,  and I guess it is pretty slow. I am not an experienced person in the branch, and I might be wrong.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is the telegram bot working  Huh I typed /start but there is no reply for sometime

It's working for very mate. This question shows that you didn't read the instructions or you didn't understand it fully. But that not withstanding, after the /start command you're expected to type another command that the bot will respond to. I think the next command is Titan Bounty or Titan register. One of these commands should give you a response. Good luck mate
Activity: 261
Hello. Let's say some company wants to use IaaS. Does it have to provide any sort of papers securing the registration on the platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I have never heard about «man-in-the-middle» hacking attacks  that may happen to TBIS cloud storage. Does anyone know what it is?
Activity: 378
Can you tell me, please, when  ICO  is over?
TBIS ICO is on till March 1. So there’s still a lot of time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can you tell me, please, when  ICO  is over?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is the telegram bot working  Huh I typed /start but there is no reply for sometime
Activity: 490
Nice Service there "Company as a Service" in the whitepaper.  If any on the devs could tell us/me; I am curious as to what kind of approvals are expected; I mean would this mean the company would be recognized by some body or authority?
I have to say this would be one hell of a service.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I like to join with this project. I am sure this project will progress

Yes it has a Titanium projects will have a very good progress for the future, because of the participation of the participants in this project very much and many investors turn to this project. If you want to join better soon joined don't delay-delay. Yes good luck to ICO is completed.
Activity: 168
I just came across this interesting article about titanium and they want to revolutionize the internet. A very interesting read and see what are all the hidden benefit titanium could offer to the world.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/titanium-aims-to-revolutionise-the-internet_us_5a5393e9e4b0f9b24bf31946

I have not made a bad choice to be part of the titanium community. Its infact a great opportunity to grab BARs with 15% bonus now.

Thanks for sharing information. I just checked and I liked it.
Titanium infrastructure will exist on the Ethereum blockchain (which has over 200,000 nodes) and will be completely decentralized. This will mean instead of the traditional way a company’s technology is held, the Titanium infrastructure will be more safe, secure and efficient.

This way Titanium can deliver 100% SLA to its customers.
15% bonus makes it even better deal.

Activity: 210
can i send dash from my  exchange account . appreciate a quick answer
Activity: 56
Why does not Titanium have any referral program?  For example, referral program of the LuckyToken lets my friends know about the lottery platform, invite them and other players using my personal referral link and receive a reward.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 280
Too difficult to pickup tokens
Activity: 224
Hello everyone! Can anyone explain to me how TBIS virtualization provides stable and proper work of  my software and hardware? 
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I've looked at the different ICO reviews:
ICObench: 4.3 / 5
Track ICO 5/5
Sangus 84/100
I have this data from the Titanium Page

i only know ICObench, think they already know what they are writing about. These are really good reviews, but most people here realized already that this is a good project Nevertheless, nice if you get your own rating confirmed

But, not everything is about the rating. Sure, investors will surely look at it, but investors will also look for themselves at the teams, whitepaper etc.

4.3 is still a very good rating, especially from ICO Bench who are notoriously very critical of new ICO’s. However, I do not agree with their rating of 3.8 for the product, the components that make up the TBIS product/service make it one the best projects out there! I don’t see many other projects offering cloud storage, web hosting, startup business services, online payment service, it’s own exchange and a token launch service! It has everything.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Just going through the whitepaper gradually, the primary aspect of the Titanium project seems to be rendering internet service like web hosting, they also promise a secured network environment which is what we need in this period of unending hacks of various crypto-currency trading platforms, is worrisome, scary and is destroying the act of trading, so do i really want to see this come to life?, definitely, Titanium should strive to put a titanium barricade against this flaws Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I've looked at the different ICO reviews:
ICObench: 4.3 / 5
Track ICO 5/5
Sangus 84/100
I have this data from the Titanium Page

i only know ICObench, think they already know what they are writing about. These are really good reviews, but most people here realized already that this is a good project Nevertheless, nice if you get your own rating confirmed

But, not everything is about the rating. Sure, investors will surely look at it, but investors will also look for themselves at the teams, whitepaper etc.
Jump to: