Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 137. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you dont like to read reviews, but rather watch video reviews, you can try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIItRCjzio&feature=youtu.be

It is interesting, I just can not focus because of the accent of the woman speaking

Interesting video ! Thanks for sharing with us, yeah you are right the accent makes it a little bit hard to understand especially for people who are not fluent in english
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Token sale started from 1st January. As I can see one BAR token value equals to 1$ ? Can anyone confirm this?
Where can we check ICO subscription progress?
This is good project and I would like to see people's response.

I am not 100% sure if it's still correct but the whitepaper states, that the exchange rate is 700 BAR for 1 ETH. With the current surge in the ETH price that would equal a token price of about $1.8.

Yeah I saw this, does seem relatively high - however.... it's good that the bonus sale is very limited ( maximum of 15) this will prevent dumping once it hits the exchanges, something that most ICO's offer a 30-40% bonus and this only promotes dumping to make instant profit.

Ya I used to like coins with high bonuses but something I learned early on is those are the coins that the first few days after hitting exchanges is just a series of red candles of people dumping all their bonus tokens and killling the price of the token. Keeping a reasonable token bonus definitely is a good sign they are monitoring token health for the future
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I've been watching this ico's progress for a while,  and I guess it is pretty slow. I am not an experienced person in the branch, and I might be wrong.

The Titanium project is a new one, unless you're mistaken but from the little research that i've done, it is, ICOs take some time to perfect and also sometime to start making profits, is just like a startup business, you don't expect it to start booming immediately.

Nothing nearly can immediately boom. Even big companies, when they were young didn't boom fast, because everything needs time. Nobody will invest in a ICO who did not do anything or is not working on it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
If you dont like to read reviews, but rather watch video reviews, you can try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIItRCjzio&feature=youtu.be

It is interesting, I just can not focus because of the accent of the woman speaking
Activity: 364
What are BAR tokens rate right now?
Right now the rate is 300 BAR = 1 Eth.  It is fixed and it's not going to be changed till the end of the sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What are BAR tokens rate right now?
Activity: 490
I've been watching this ico's progress for a while,  and I guess it is pretty slow. I am not an experienced person in the branch, and I might be wrong.

The Titanium project is a new one, unless you're mistaken but from the little research that i've done, it is, ICOs take some time to perfect and also sometime to start making profits, is just like a startup business, you don't expect it to start booming immediately.

Not sure which part you think is slow. There are many things to account for when you are running an ICO; especially if the cap is quite high. Even post ICO you should expect things to take sometime especially if they plan to liquidate most banks require KYC/AL process.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Token sale started from 1st January. As I can see one BAR token value equals to 1$ ? Can anyone confirm this?

I am not 100% sure if it's still correct but the whitepaper states, that the exchange rate is 700 BAR for 1 ETH. With the current surge in the ETH price that would equal a token price of about $1.8.

Yeah I saw this, does seem relatively high - however.... it's good that the bonus sale is very limited ( maximum of 15) this will prevent dumping once it hits the exchanges, something that most ICO's offer a 30-40% bonus and this only promotes dumping to make instant profit.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just came across this interesting article about titanium and they want to revolutionize the internet. A very interesting read and see what are all the hidden benefit titanium could offer to the world.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/titanium-aims-to-revolutionise-the-internet_us_5a5393e9e4b0f9b24bf31946

I have not made a bad choice to be part of the titanium community. Its infact a great opportunity to grab BARs with 15% bonus now.

thanks for this link, it's a good summary in "simpler" words what titanium plans. I have to admit, I did not understand everything in the whitepaper yet, but the article has made things clearer again. These are really great plans, if implemented, we face a revolution of the internet

It's a very good article on huffpost, I also like this article by inc that mentions Titanium, it helps explain what IaaS is in layman terms and it shows how their infrastructure will benefit businesses in the future.

https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/infrastructure-on-demand-is-giving-small-businesses-an-edge.html

This review by CryptoRated is also very useful and explains the whole project and breaks down the '7 core components' of Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services.

https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/titanium/
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
Good to see the cap going up and up, and also soft cap being "shattered".

I've just watched the video on the front page. very informative and very well presented.

Would be good to get this video to get the project more known, might be worth getting it out and about on youtube and possibly seeing if anyone can "cover" the project to get it more known and produce even more raisings.
Activity: 280
What are the advantages of open market Data storage that will be created buy different participants who are competing with each other using their own ways?
Activity: 196
I think that decentralized cloud storage doesn't really differ from traditional cloud storage. There are might be some advantages here and there but they really don't matter. I don't understand why you start using the technology that makes no difference.
Decentralized cloud storage has a lot of advantages and they do make a difference. Much less errors occur and and there is almost no chance to hack is the system. These are just some of them that I can remember straight away.
that sounds impressive! What kind of technology was used to achieve all of this?
the Developers have managed to achieve it by using client encryption that is maintained through proof of retrievability.
I have read somewhere that this way of work will help to minimize false data. Is that true?
Activity: 336
I think that decentralized cloud storage doesn't really differ from traditional cloud storage. There are might be some advantages here and there but they really don't matter. I don't understand why you start using the technology that makes no difference.
Decentralized cloud storage has a lot of advantages and they do make a difference. Much less errors occur and and there is almost no chance to hack is the system. These are just some of them that I can remember straight away.
that sounds impressive! What kind of technology was used to achieve all of this?
the Developers have managed to achieve it by using client encryption that is maintained through proof of retrievability.
Activity: 336
Activity: 280
Jump to: