Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 147. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me whether the Titanium project is a new network with its own blokcheyn or Titanium is releasing tokens on the blokcheyn of another cryptocurrency? What kinds of cloud services are available in the Titanium project than your Titanium project differs from other projects that provide the same services for cloud services?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It's gonna be exciting to watch your progress on that, seems like a long proven working business idea projected projected on blockchain, gl devs!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Another exciting project especially for the IT experts and crypto enthusiasts. Innovation in the Information Technology infrastructural space using the blockchain technology is a welcome development and I must say well done to the Dev and his team. My eyes on the project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
project titanium is if I see a project that the prospect is very promising,with a team of professional and the idea of this project will be successful in the future.. I am pretty sure that this project will be a success,judging from the arrangement of the project is quite realistic.. the project titanium will be a lot of interested investors and will be a big project,good luck
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
judging arrangement of the project titanium is very nice, titanium project has the concept of a good and well organized. I see the project team is also very active and a good partnership,I think the project titanium this will be a big project and good,will attract investors in this project.. prospect of the future is also quite promising,I think this project will be a success
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Pre-ICO ends 5 days, so does the 20% bonus. If you are interested, don't postpone it and lose the bonus.  Wink
I agree! More and more users with high rank are wearing the signature and avatar of Titanium. People are believers in the project, which then will pay well!

This Titanium project there are big names behind him, not useless support this project. on his website $937.142 that has gotten only slightly less again to reach the softcap i.e. $1 million by the time of implementation of the ICO that still long so I think most will not reach the softcap so bounty hunter will get the pay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Pre-ICO ends 5 days, so does the 20% bonus. If you are interested, don't postpone it and lose the bonus.  Wink
I agree! More and more users with high rank are wearing the signature and avatar of Titanium. People are believers in the project, which then will pay well!
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
We wish Merry Christmas to all bitcointalk members.
Thank you bro! I wish Merry Christmas to you and to all btt members, and especially DEV of Titanium project!
Activity: 104
Are you guys going to start some promo for a Merry X-mas only?  Grin

The team is getting hundreds of pre-sales inquiries a day.  Keeping up with it is very challenging.  The current 20% bonus seems to be doing well, and people are getting involved.   There will never be a better bonus than there is now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Are you guys going to start some promo for a Merry X-mas only?  Grin
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
We wish Merry Christmas to all bitcointalk members.
Activity: 35
This seems like a very promising project. If I see this project has a very compact team and always work hard. I will try to participate in airdrop and hope I am not too late. Good luck

Your not to late!! Join the telelgram group chat
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
This seems like a very promising project. If I see this project has a very compact team and always work hard. I will try to participate in airdrop and hope I am not too late. Good luck
Activity: 38
Solid looking project with a team in place already. It’s a shame it’s a pyramid Ponzi scheme type of airdrop. Good luck.

Not sure why you’d throw around the “ponzi” word on this.  Maybe you don’t know what a ponzi is, but this is simply an incentive for people to perform a referral to TBIS and invite someone else.  People can gain a $1 token for inviting their friend.  There’s no pyramid in this... and no multiple levels of paying.  There are even strict controls put in place to make sure no one benefits from faking out the system, sending in fake profiles or using bots.  The idea is to introduce as many people as possible to TBIS and to provide a small incentive to those willing to invite their friends and acquaintances.  Everything about this project is legit.  So, I recommend looking a bit further.  Join the Telegram chat and ask all the questions you want.  After Christmas the CEO himself will be there everyday and answers questions.  This is being covered by major media.  Maybe it’s not for you...that’s fine.  Just move along...
How is it a ponzi? Doesn't even make sense... it's free... if they buy and use your referral, you get that bonus, but not the bonus of their referrals, it's ethical single level marketing... Get your facts straight before you spout off
Activity: 104
Solid looking project with a team in place already. It’s a shame it’s a pyramid Ponzi scheme type of airdrop. Good luck.

Not sure why you’d throw around the “ponzi” word on this.  Maybe you don’t know what a ponzi is, but this is simply an incentive for people to perform a referral to TBIS and invite someone else.  People can gain a $1 token for inviting their friend.  There’s no pyramid in this... and no multiple levels of paying.  There are even strict controls put in place to make sure no one benefits from faking out the system, sending in fake profiles or using bots.  The idea is to introduce as many people as possible to TBIS and to provide a small incentive to those willing to invite their friends and acquaintances.  Everything about this project is legit.  So, I recommend looking a bit further.  Join the Telegram chat and ask all the questions you want.  After Christmas the CEO himself will be there everyday and answers questions.  This is being covered by major media.  Maybe it’s not for you...that’s fine.  Just move along...
what is the steps for airdrop ?

Join the telegram and type "titan bounty" and you can find all information/steps here Smiley
I dont understand how work the airdrop.  Embarrassed

Join the telegram, then for each one of your friends you add at the group, you get 1$ in tokens. No limit. When you join you should type "titan bounty" to register etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
you have to join and then reffer people in...mlm ponzi-shitscheme  Grin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I dont understand how work the airdrop.  Embarrassed
the nature of this airdrop is like a mlm shit-scheme. i do not like it one bit.
Jump to: