Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 142. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi there. If my company already has its own servers but I still want to implement decentralization, will Titanium suit for this?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Nice to see that they have a counter on their site, because some of the Icos out here will not show how much they have made. This is really bad, because a investor wants to know all the information before making a investment.
Spot on mate. I think that gives the community a confidence boost. I like that move of them.

I read in the whitepaper that there is a hidden, undisclosed hard cap that will be cryptographically signed using the keccak256 hasing algorithm and released as part of the smart contract. Can someone explain why there is a need for a hidden hard cap?
Hello, i am the spanish translator of the project.. my whitepaper is updated, and
the original whitepaper should have been updated also...
Anyway.. regarding to your question HARD CAP IS 35.000.000$

Hi ChiNgadOr, I had another look at the wp and indeed it is mentioned that the hard cap is 35.000.000$, so it looks like the whitepaper is updated. I am not sure what they mean with undisclosed, hidden hard cap. It must be referring to something else, maybe individual sale and not the total sale?

Wait I thought it is mentioned that that is NOT the hard cap; it is just the hard coded cap in the contract as a fail safe mechanism. From what've understood the hard cap is not revealed until it is reached. Not sure what good is that though; curiosity is killing me lol; I want to know like now Tongue. Nice way to keep people interested.

I verified the Whitepaper in the official website and it is already updated.. you can see the team is very responsible and update it frequently. By the way, all and each update is propperly detailed, so everyone knows what has changed.
so again, regarding the hard cap... this is not a mistery anymore. I talked to CEO, Mr Stollaire and he confirmed, it was 35.000.000. If he said this, then all said. He is a very honest man and i trust him and this project 101%.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Nice to see that they have a counter on their site, because some of the Icos out here will not show how much they have made. This is really bad, because a investor wants to know all the information before making a investment.
Spot on mate. I think that gives the community a confidence boost. I like that move of them.

I read in the whitepaper that there is a hidden, undisclosed hard cap that will be cryptographically signed using the keccak256 hasing algorithm and released as part of the smart contract. Can someone explain why there is a need for a hidden hard cap?
Hello, i am the spanish translator of the project.. my whitepaper is updated, and

Hi ChiNgadOr, I had another look at the wp and indeed it is mentioned that the hard cap is 35.000.000$, so it looks like the whitepaper is updated. I am not sure what they mean with undisclosed, hidden hard cap. It must be referring to something else, maybe individual sale and not the total sale?

Wait I thought it is mentioned that that is NOT the hard cap; it is just the hard coded cap in the contract as a fail safe mechanism. From what've understood the hard cap is not revealed until it is reached. Not sure what good is that though; curiosity is killing me lol; I want to know like now Tongue. Nice way to keep people interested.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It's great to see you guys are looking at some of the biggest companies to be working with.

Have you got a strategy of how you're going to tackle them and why they should partner with you in order to get the decentralized cloud service provider?

1 Bar is equivalent to $1 . seems quite high but I presume it can only go up from here.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Activity: 168
What a great information about TBIS in below YouTube link. We need more initiative on Twitter, telegram channel and more social media network to attract more peoples to invest here.

https://youtu.be/Baca1YT-xR4
Activity: 140
Activity: 672
If i'm to get this straight, the project is all about offering internet services to block chain infrastructures, does it also offer such services to the community or is just all about Block chain?
Activity: 392
Hi there. What happens to tokens which were issued but remain unsold?

The issue of tokens is scheduled at the end of the sale. It means that the unwanted tokens won’t be issued at all.
Activity: 532
This just from the little information on the first page is really looking like a good project. Yet to read your white paper though. Will have to do that soon. But I know it won't be anything short of impressive.
Activity: 294
Hi there. What happens to tokens which were issued but remain unsold?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Activity: 168
I'm still going through the white paper but so far i'm honestly impressed with the background knowledge of the team and client base, the key word that keeps striking my mind is EHI: Excellence, Honesty and Integrity, i will definitely follow this thread for update

I am interested to see how it's possible to offer cloud services at 50% less than the current market. I am now going through the whitepaper of Titanium and its look interesting.
Activity: 672
 I'm still going through the white paper but so far i'm honestly impressed with the background knowledge of the team and client base, the key word that keeps striking my mind is EHI: Excellence, Honesty and Integrity, i will definitely follow this thread for update
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Interesting product, got recommended this by a friend, looks very interesting and I like the idea being the FIRST cloud service provider.

I believe everything will be going to the cloud given a good time period.

Looks like you guys hit the nail on the head, will read the whitepaper later.
Activity: 336
Hi there. I’m wondering: what amount of means has already been collected during the last 24 hours?
Hey. If I’ve calculated it correctly, there’s about of 800 000 dollars.
Activity: 196
Hi there. I’m wondering: what amount of means has already been collected during the last 24 hours?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
hello, any informations about airdrop? is it still continue, should i invite more friends for gaining more coin? my bitcointalk account is no older than 1 mounth. so can i get coins from airdrop? and if i can what is the delivery time? thank you, this is a really interesting and promising project by the way.
Jump to: