Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 146. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
sorry.. what does that means? i always inevst in projects for longterm,.. instead of behaving like a pumpd/dump speculator.. and i own some ETN tokens from presale.. what does this means in relation to titanium?¿ do i have any advantage for this? this means i will be able to purchase BAR tokens with 20% whenever i want?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I just heard that they're allowing the 20% bonus for ETN/BAR purchase. Tongue
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
The way business case has been presented that is very inspiring and attractive like I liked from little reading the sentence this core team has over 200 years combined experience in this field. I found it very interesting that is the only reason I will keep on reading more it.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
differences between other projects like storj or maid?

From telegram:

STORJ uses non-enterprise class decentralized storage mostly based on college kids MacBook pros which are turned off most of the time, and we will use enterprise grade processor, memory and storage for complete systems. You cannot create a virtual server for instance, unless it has processor, memory and storage, all from enterprise-grade sources. We are prototyping a TitaniumOS linux server that we will start putting in our own data centers strategically as well. Plug it in, and the highest performance servers on the planet spin up to provide the most excellent performance and service to our customers. Storj is ONLY STORAGE.
Thank you!
There are many iwannaberich but they have 0 idea about projects haha
Activity: 35
Happy New Year to everyone!

And from telegram some fresh announcements:
  • Soon, The Titanium Foundation will be announced and our priority Mission will be assisting Disabled Veterans who cannot work, getting Disabled Veterans and Military Veterans jobs, who can work, and supporting current military personnel, police officers, firemen, EMTs and first-responders that are not getting whatever they need to live optimal lives. These people risk their lives every day to keep us safe, and without them, we would not have our freedom and liberty. They need the best we can give them, and so WE WILL.
  • Also, it’s come to my attention that Cryptopia is having massive issues with Electroneum (ETN). Therefore, as I view ETN holders as staunch allies of Titanium, I will honor the 20% presale bonus for them in perpetuity, as in FOREVER.

Nice !!!! didnt expect a 15% bonus !!! this ICO will do spectacular!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Youtube Influencer
Joined airdrop thank you Titanium! Goodluck dev  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Nice to have still some bonus period to buy BARS!!! 15% till 5 January!!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Now more than 2,1M have been collected !

The new version of the whitepaper is also available : https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-Tech-White-Paper-v3.0.pdf

Today at midnight the pre-Ico 20% bonus ends.  Sign up for the sale before midnight to lock in the bonus.  Tomorrow begins ICO sale with lower discount tier.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Now more than 2,1M have been collected !

The new version of the whitepaper is also available : https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-Tech-White-Paper-v3.0.pdf
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
 Titanium already assembled at PreICO 1,572,182$  These are excellent indicators !! The project has a very big future !! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Titanium is gonna moon after it release  Shocked

already 2x softcap and before ICO  Cheesy

Moon confirmed 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
This project looks excellent. The ANN contains all the right information, I've been enjoying coins that use Gleam for giveaways. It requires users to be a bit more active than just filling out a form for some shitcoins. looks like some real potential and I will be watching the ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
before the end of the Pre-Sale a few days left and already raised more than $1.5 million,a great result!I think ICO will be even more successful!

I congratulate all with coming New Year!good luck to the team in the upcoming ICO Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Titanium is gonna moon after it release  Shocked

already 2x softcap and before ICO  Cheesy
Activity: 25
There are two more days for the end of the pre ico period and almost double the soft cap have been raised! The ceo gives weekly updates of the project and has direct and daily contact with investors!! Really great first steps for titanium!!
Activity: 33
Hello, tell me whether the Titanium project is a new network with its own blokcheyn or Titanium is releasing tokens on the blokcheyn of another cryptocurrency? What kinds of cloud services are available in the Titanium project than your Titanium project differs from other projects that provide the same services for cloud services?

Its on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
this is what i got from the CEO

We are first to market, regarding delivery of enterprise-grade decentralized resources that encompass Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS). Titanium is an entire ecosystem; however this is our core competency.

It's nice to hear) And how did you get on with him, really through a telegram?
I love projects where CEO can communicate with you straight!
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
differences between other projects like storj or maid?
Activity: 53
this is what i got from the CEO

We are first to market, regarding delivery of enterprise-grade decentralized resources that encompass Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS). Titanium is an entire ecosystem; however this is our core competency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Does it only work for clouds and if yes, which ones precisely?
Jump to: