Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 144. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is any russian translation of full whitepaper??
Activity: 70
who are your main competitors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I guess, I understand how to implement decentralization into cloud servers, but how you are going to combine it with a large amount of data.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. As far as I know, only a small number of centralized platforms offer infrastructure as a service. Why don't you follow their example?
I guess there are only 2 main factors. The first one: this area is highly competitive. The second one: decentralization gives access to completely new markets.
But, at the same time, not everyone trusts decentralized technologies even today. How do you plan to attract clients?
The best trump card is cheapness. Decentralized technologies cost several times cheaper than conventional servers.
Moreover, they are much safer. Have Titanium representatives conducted studies of the cost, already? I wonder how much money it will manage to save.
Good afternoon. As far as I know, only a small number of centralized platforms offer infrastructure as a service. Why don't you follow their example?
I guess there are only 2 main factors. The first one: this area is highly competitive. The second one: decentralization gives access to completely new markets.
But, at the same time, not everyone trusts decentralized technologies even today. How do you plan to attract clients?
The best trump card is cheapness. Decentralized technologies cost several times cheaper than conventional servers.
Activity: 102
counter raised funds on the website gives a true picture?we're stuck at $2,270,722 Huh
all unsold tokens will be burned after ICO?
this is a nice number to be raised in a ico..and it is not over yet, so it is a sign of a good project.
Activity: 336
Hello. Suppose, several of your servers are attacked. Can you guarantee the integrity of data, that is stored on them?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How much have you collected during the first days of the ICO?
About 2.5 million dollars. Soft-cap was collected, and the sum was constantly growing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How much have you collected during the first days of the ICO?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
for technology blockchain great prospects.
It will be following this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
counter raised funds on the website gives a true picture?we're stuck at $2,270,722 Huh
all unsold tokens will be burned after ICO?
Activity: 33
Is there a way to buy into this now?

ico.tbis.io
Activity: 104
Michael, the CEO of Titanium, will be on AMC newswatch the 8th of january to talk about the advantages of Titanium. Smiley

This AMC video will be worth watching.  Really looking forward to it.  Jan 8
Activity: 33
The CEO was with Verge and they let him go..no?

Its the other way around, Michael Stollaire left Verge.
Activity: 3
The CEO was with Verge and they let him go..no?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Massive project looking forward to it and hope it will be a massive success.  💆
the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
I see this project is indeed good, hopefully it will be a bright future in the future. a major project I hope project will evolve going forward. success for this project.
views of the concept are indeed the project has great opportunities for success, it's easy to hope more investors joined the project.
Activity: 476
Massive project looking forward to it and hope it will be a massive success.  💆
the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
I see this project is indeed good, hopefully it will be a bright future in the future. a major project I hope project will evolve going forward. success for this project.
Jump to: