Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 143. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Of course, on the wave of success of blockchain technologies it’s quite easy to say that your platform will be able to change the way it is, but I can’t really understand, what kind of breakthrough you offer?
Many large IT companies are centralized today – it means that all the important decisions are taken by a small circle of persons in the same time zone. The same relates to the servers. This can slow down the very process of development.
So what do you offer instead of it? It seems to me that when there’re several dozen of employees engaged in making decision, it takes lots of time anyway.
Titanium offers revolutionary approach. Look: if the central server of the company fails, the process will stop. And if there’re several of them, staff will be able to continue working regardless to the fact what happens on the central server. The same situation is with the teams: if you’re based in Tokyo, guys from Berlin can distribute their part regardless to any troubles in Japan.
Good point, I’ve heard about such attempts to create a similar solution in the centralized area, but there’re always problems with the speed of download. Can anybody name me the correct number of the servers which this platform will own?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello. Have the members of your team already run successful projects? If yes, than this will speed up the development of the platform.
The CEO Michael Stollaire and some of the team all worked on Verge

1. People from Verge is on-board. Means they know how to run a project and make it successful. 2. Check out the positive ICO rating for various sites. For me, it looks extremely promising project.

I am waiting for TV show tonight in which TItanium CEO talks about the project. This is the first ever ICO project show to be telecasted in US national TV. Good luck team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Of course, on the wave of success of blockchain technologies it’s quite easy to say that your platform will be able to change the way it is, but I can’t really understand, what kind of breakthrough you offer?
Many large IT companies are centralized today – it means that all the important decisions are taken by a small circle of persons in the same time zone. The same relates to the servers. This can slow down the very process of development.
So what do you offer instead of it? It seems to me that when there’re several dozen of employees engaged in making decision, it takes lots of time anyway.
Titanium offers revolutionary approach. Look: if the central server of the company fails, the process will stop. And if there’re several of them, staff will be able to continue working regardless to the fact what happens on the central server. The same situation is with the teams: if you’re based in Tokyo, guys from Berlin can distribute their part regardless to any troubles in Japan.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
A friend drew my attention to this thread because I'm looking for a good ICO to invest. Decentralized cloud services sounds interesting. I'm going to read the whitepaper and I'm looking forward to discuss it with you
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Interesting concept we sure need a lower fee cloud provider. I am curious to know what is the motive behind disclosing the hardcap in the smart contract?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
  more than $ 3 million raised,it is a good result!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Great. First crypto in cloud business, it's wonderful concept. Also rating is good. Check on tracking.io rating is 5/5. Certified by cryptocentral.

Yep the ratings on this ico seem to be high on every review site I've come across have yet to see one below a 4/5 so seems the consensus is it's a darn solid pick!

I'm really interested to see how they handle the distributed desktop services it's something I don't think has been done yet like this by any other team. probably part of the reason ratings are so good is the projects unique ina lot of ways.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Great. First crypto in cloud business, it's wonderful concept. Also rating is good. Check on tracking.io rating is 5/5. Certified by cryptocentral.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ok first of all Cloud Services + Crypto = HELL YES! Secondly the white papers solid i need to reread it when im not so tired but from first impressions i like what i'm seeing! Very interested and will be following up with this one.

IaaS and PaaS is such a good market to compete with on a distributed basis, especially with the development of things like kubernetes and docker pushing the world towards a desire  to be distributed in the first place Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Is the airdrop over?
Activity: 168
Wow first crypto currency entering into cloud business. We all know cloud business is in huge demand and its mainly dominated by big players (Amazon, Microsoft,).
So this seems to be very nice concept from Titanium team. I will to through the white paper to see the roadmap and other details.
Activity: 238
Have you obtained accreditation of any upmarket agencies? Public sale of tokens is an important process, but for large anonymous investors the reputation is crucial.
Activity: 266
Hello. Have the members of your team already run successful projects? If yes, than this will speed up the development of the platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Very nice project. Whitepaper and team look great. Also love the name and the purpose of it. Good luck to the team and community.
Activity: 476
cool concept and well-planned website that makes me understand the project with just one glance. Bookmarked to participate in the ico
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How the idea is different from other already active cloud solutions offered by giants like sales force , SAP etc. They all do pretty much the same.

And they have established themselves over the years .
Jump to: