Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 150. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The media presence thus far is huge. I am thouroughly impressed with the effort from Team Titanium!!

Yes really its quite good! I think there must have been much more than just a press release going on behind the scenes, some of these media channels are really quite hard to get on! once again congradulations team!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The media presence thus far is huge. I am thouroughly impressed with the effort from Team Titanium!!
This is what every ico needs to grow; transparency and trust

Team is everything. This team is stacked. Very excited to be involved with Titanium this early on. Not many opportunities like this in the crypto space.

Opportunity is for example Storj or could you see any other?
Activity: 38
Yes the developers at Titanium,  and Michael Stollaire in particular are world class. This will be the best ico of 2018 hands down!
Soo the ico starts 1 january, any indocation  for the sales?
Yes but the pre-ico has already begun
Activity: 109

Team is everything. This team is stacked. Very excited to be involved with Titanium this early on. Not many opportunities like this in the crypto space.
Activity: 62
Activity: 109
Is there any clarification on the strucutre of the release of ICO funds?

Cheers
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                            Titanium ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET      https://icotracker.net/project/titanium
                                                             https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/942529716212420608

Titanium is first-to-market, regarding providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) on blockchain, our core competencies.

As a 20 year IT Infrastructure veteran, I am very excited for this project.  Michael, the CEO, is an engaging leader and available to his investors.  Check into this one!  
+1 The most professional team I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. Their organization is second to none.
Activity: 35

Thanks. Please post it at the bounty thread also in order for our bounty manager to see it and include it at the spreadsheet. Smiley

Something I did not quite understand about the company's 200-year experience. This is who they collaborated with two hundred years ago?

It means that if you add all team member's working years, the sum is more than 200-years of experience. Wink

The CEO Himself has beem going through alot but seeing him take his time and go onto telegram chat room is awesome to say the least
Activity: 22
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

Thanks. Please post it at the bounty thread also in order for our bounty manager to see it and include it at the spreadsheet. Smiley

Something I did not quite understand about the company's 200-year experience. This is who they collaborated with two hundred years ago?

It means that if you add all team member's working years, the sum is more than 200-years of experience. Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
In the magnitude, titanium is a infrastructure projects modern and very nice vision and mission of the project titanium.. titanium is doing well, safe and with efficient and efektif.. I was very confident titanium very strong in run a project..and the team professional and effective, titanium it would be the project very promising and have the prospect of a nice. Investors would be very interested in the project titanium this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
There is core team members who has solid experience in designing network infrastructure. Mission of project is very straight and it will get more value under improvement of the cryptocurencies world especially blockchain technology. Just keep following it Smiley
Activity: 35
So close to the soft cap. I’m so excited for this token.

We are going to pass that Softcap so fast!!! and keep going xD , exciting times for us
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Very impressive.  I went through and did some due dilligence and the company and team all checks out.

But one thing that concerns me from an investment standpoint is this:

This definitely looks like it would be a long term hold investment.
A prototype will be released Q1 2018 but it won't go to market until 2019.
It seems that the potential of the coin itself lies in how many companies subscribe to Titanium's services, which is a long ways away.

I have nothing against long term investing, but how will this outperform BTC's current crazy inflation rate?
BTC is looking to smash past 20k and even 30k in 2018.

How will BAR tokens be able to outperform btc's growth if next year there is just prototype testing and auditing?
Wouldn't it be better to just leave our btc in btc instead of buying BARS?

With all of this in mind $1 = 1 BAR seems a little expensive from an investment standpoint.

Maybe I will sit the ico out and invest in sometime during Q2 of 2018.
Jump to: