Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 152. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Here are our key achievements of the week.

Key Achievements:

1. Published in Forbes and Inc.
2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
3. Marketing Team expanded triple in size.
4. New Bitcoin Talk ANN thread.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
6. I've been invited to go to a high-end Blockchain conference event in Dubai
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
8. Will be on AMC's NewsWatch on January 8, 2017
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

With this, Titanium should become one of the best project of the coming months. How many days left until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Latest news:

1- free T-shirt if you boy 100 BAR.  Free Titanium Gear Box of you buy 1000 BAR.

2- There is a contest for 1000 BAR.  https://gleam.io/IE0GT/titanium-bar-token-official-giveaway-1000-bars
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Definitely mind blowing! I'm excited to see how this project is going to change our whole internet world. Michael and his team definitely are on the ball with this project I am so glad I am invested with this and you can count me in Michael.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hi team, the idea looks very nice. I really like the concept. You will have to add some info about future exchanges. Most investors like to know about :-)) roadmap looks good, we need to get more hype in this one, good luck!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
this ANN is almost to good to be true. WOW!!! Really wish I could join the signature bounty but since I can't due to my rank I'll join the social media bounty. Strong team, excellent vision and all round fantastic project!

You can also write an article or make a video in bounties Wink
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
having viewed the whitepaper, it seem to like a very good project. do you have plans to list this on exchanges?
Activity: 115
More Titanium News:

How Titanium Will Change IT Enterprises Forever:  https://coinpost.news/how-titanium-will-change-it-enterprises-forever

I find information about this project is clear. It is definite to be huge in the future.
Activity: 118
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Key Achievements:

2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

Solid project. Follow it Smiley
Definitely mind blowing! I'm excited to see how this project is going to change our whole internet world. Michael and his team definitely are on the ball with this project I am so glad I am invested with this and you can count me in Michael.
More Titanium News:

How Titanium Will Change IT Enterprises Forever:  https://coinpost.news/how-titanium-will-change-it-enterprises-forever
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Activity: 59
very interesting, there will be a bounty program?Grin Grin Grin
Hey all!  Check out the video:  https://youtu.be/Vp1LesM2h_M?list=PLwlaGi1vTTMFsifCdOxNsN99MA4XkUEXi

There's an awesome announcement in there.  Any victim of the NiceHash Hack can claim a bonus 30% investment at the Titanium Bar ICO.  Details in the video!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
this ANN is almost to good to be true. WOW!!! Really wish I could join the signature bounty but since I can't due to my rank I'll join the social media bounty. Strong team, excellent vision and all round fantastic project!
Activity: 23
Titanium backing up entities requiring infrastructure!! This is great news for entities that are now in the making but also those who want to upgrade their infrustructure. I have a very possitive eye for this one. Hell i requested clarifications in TBIS Telegram grpup (Titanium Telegram group) and the CEO personally answered!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Innovative and responsible!

Count me in Michael (TBIS CEO)

Wink
Another nice communication:

TITANIUM: Increases score on ICO Bench to 4.3/5! https://t.co/bsebgp96NU
This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Awesome week Michael and Titanium Team. I am looking forward to the amazing announcements and activities which I am sure will come in the next week. 
This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Activity: 25
Sounds very interesting project!! I believe it will change the market as we know it!!!
Activity: 350
A very amazing project. and I read your bounty thread is also very interesting to follow. I plan to follow your bounty but unfortunately now I am still woven with other bounty and also I still can not qualify to follow your bounty. but I'm sure once your project will work successfully. let alone you have a very good team and can be in trust.
Jump to: