Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 153. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Here is what I say when I tell people about TBIS:
Utilizing Erc20 $BAR, Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure’s Services decentralize institutional infrastructure to achieve unparalleled security and maximum efficiency. Within the Titaneum ecosystem, “Titans” will find several advantages including Company as a Service™ (CaaS) and and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), at half the cost of any competition.

Tell your friends that every cloud should have a Titanium silver lining & invite them here: https://t.me/TbisOfficial
Activity: 38
Like to know people's opinion about the quality of this ANN. Give me your opinions.
Activity: 53
Yeeeehaaaar definately got this one on my watch list  Cool
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Will be interesting to see how this one shapes up. 1/1/18 isn't that far away.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I like to join with this project.In future cloud environment is the best solution for IT field.At that time this will moooooon..Good luck development team Smiley
Activity: 38
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
As a 20 year IT Infrastructure veteran, I am very excited for this project.  Michael, the CEO, is an engaging leader and available to his investors.  Check into this one! 
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
DISCLAIMER: I am not part of the Titanium team. I have just created this thread on their behalf.

SCAM. BE AWARE.
Pages:
Jump to: