Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 35. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
We are caught in a situation where nothing is in our hands except keep hoping to get the things get sorted in good way in the end. Another fact is we are at weekend and tomorrow is new week starting. Let's hope it will be calmed and normal week with lot of good updates for us by team.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Good, but ugly interview with Titanium's CTO Christopher Snook.

https://www.facebook.com/PierreWerner420/videos/859286637577716/

A lot of distrust between team members. And lack of communication. He has issues with the COO Richard Silver.
I think Christopher shouldn't had done this. He did not help the case whatsoever. He should talk privately about these. Going out and publicly say that the MVP released was a fake made by Richard (maybe to meet the timeframe) and not the one he's been developing.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have a BAR on etherdelta still in my MYETHERWALLET and on the exchange hitbtc and nowhere else have I been replaced with TBAR !!! There is no confidence in titanium Blockchain. What for so to deceive people, I have been enclosed 6000 $ and what now Huh
Activity: 60
There is no announcement about masternode as they mentioned it before?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
A daily basis update on situation can control the rumors and negativity better. It could be other way if team was keeping in touching with community using any social media channel for updates and guide the investors. There is lack of communication which made things more messy in my opinion. It can be undone by taking the community in confidence.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I have partecipated to the twitter Bounty campaign but still I have not received my TBAR tokens in exchange of the old BAR tokens!
the distribution is still ongoing ,you can track it here    https://etherscan.io/token/0xee8bd1502c3e9f6c543781467c01592ac51cfbb8
WARNING!  *FAKE* token that looks like TBAR is being traded on Etherdelta and possibly on other exchanges.

Tomorrow is the last day, isn't it? This is my addr: https://etherscan.io/address/0xaDCe9b54C633209C802f14Bf10be516cA184b268 as you can see I haven't still received the tokens.

Are you asking about bounty payment or swap its much hard to understand about your question. If you asking about swap than by tomorrow all old tokens will be get replaced with TBAR.

i think he is ask about bounty payment ,he didn't receive his twitter bounty ,why not chat with bounty manager in telegram APSP ,manager maybe busy or never see your message here.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I have partecipated to the twitter Bounty campaign but still I have not received my TBAR tokens in exchange of the old BAR tokens!
the distribution is still ongoing ,you can track it here    https://etherscan.io/token/0xee8bd1502c3e9f6c543781467c01592ac51cfbb8
WARNING!  *FAKE* token that looks like TBAR is being traded on Etherdelta and possibly on other exchanges.

Tomorrow is the last day, isn't it? This is my addr: https://etherscan.io/address/0xaDCe9b54C633209C802f14Bf10be516cA184b268 as you can see I haven't still received the tokens.

Are you asking about bounty payment or swap its much hard to understand about your question. If you asking about swap than by tomorrow all old tokens will be get replaced with TBAR.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Everyone is talking about collapse in value of BAR token but ignore the fact those are not the real token anymore since it was announced to stop trading. Unfortunately some people kept on trading. We will see how market reacts to TBAR after the replacement is done and trading starts again. That will decide and represent the true value for TBAR which is undefined at the moment.
Activity: 686
But I'm not at all confident and optimistic about the future of Titanium .... the team played Ico disorganized and many investors already angry and disappointed by this, then the story of theft and the resulting total collapse of value.

Luckily I managed to sell my BARs at around $ 3 on the first day .... my advice for you is to sell them and get out at the first real pump.

It's really great with the events experienced by this project, I myself get a mark of the following bounty from them and I have not had time to sell it when the tariff is still high and the current tokens are still in my MEW, and whether by going In the way of TBAR we can get it with 1: 1 ratio and what I should do on the token if I save the MIT wallet to get the ratio.
Activity: 126
As I understand team started to distribute tokens to smaller holders at first. Big holders should be more patient. And it goes really slow, so I dont really think the distribution will end tomorrow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
But I'm not at all confident and optimistic about the future of Titanium .... the team played Ico disorganized and many investors already angry and disappointed by this, then the story of theft and the resulting total collapse of value.

Luckily I managed to sell my BARs at around $ 3 on the first day .... my advice for you is to sell them and get out at the first real pump.
Activity: 196
It very strange only person has reported that he has received in his wallet tokens already. While including me everyone else is keep waiting for the tokens if this is true then it makes the situation complicated. Why one has received and others all didn't yet, isn't this very strange ?
I agree, we could just check it though, but don't have time, I"ll wait at least untill the 6th
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It very strange only person has reported that he has received in his wallet tokens already. While including me everyone else is keep waiting for the tokens if this is true then it makes the situation complicated. Why one has received and others all didn't yet, isn't this very strange ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I remember this coin was trading at $3 plus in late January when it hits the exchanges. why it has tanked so much from then?  I didn't do much research just now threw $100 bucks  bought 2000 BAR tokens at $0.045. Looks like a gamble. :-)

That is very clear those token who you bought after hack event will become useless after this swap. Dev had warned about this so many times don't buy them this is 100% pure gambling and I think after swap you will sell them around $0.01
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
CEO lied about the success of the parent EHI, scamming investors to believe he had more contacts than he actually had when he was just working out of his office, a 1 man show and he claimed he had millions in revenue

price is crashing so hard, in a few hours it will be 0.50 get out while you can.

so many lies and untruths by the team about this project.

half the developers are just hired to fluff up the whitepaper.

Am I looking at a different chart than you? When you wrote this the price was already close to zero, wasn't it? What a crazy dump. Did investors now lose all their money?

Anyone who bought BAR tokens on an exchange after Feb. 21st  thinking they were going to scalp or swing trade tokens for quick profit are holding near worthless coins now.  A lot of sour grapes I think.  Original investors holding BAR before Feb. 21st are fine. Their purchased BAR will be replaced with an equal amount of TBAR with the same valuation ($1 per TBAR).

Ok but was it made absolutely clear right away that those who kept trading will end up losing money in the end? Even if that was the case, how would you make a fair announcement that ensures that everybody has the same info available? It's impossible.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
I remember this coin was trading at $3 plus in late January when it hits the exchanges. why it has tanked so much from then?  I didn't do much research just now threw $100 bucks  bought 2000 BAR tokens at $0.045. Looks like a gamble. :-)

LOL. Good luck with that gamble. There's a 95% chance that your BARs will be worthless in just a few days.
I know that people think, hey, maybe they ll replace my cheap Bars with TBars, and i get an instant x20 gains... But, dont be upset if you get nothing at the end.
Activity: 275
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
TBAR is already in my MEW and FATBTC wallet, but I'll keep it for a long time, I'm optimistic that the future of TBAR will improve, it's proven when they can solved the problems quickly. Good luck.

Anyone else received their TBAR ? Still nothing, haven't touched them from ICO

They expected the swap to go on until the 5th, so do not worry just yet. Still waiting for mine too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Judging by the contract, tokens TBAR are distributed in order of increasing amounts on wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: