Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 36. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TBAR is already in my MEW and FATBTC wallet, but I'll keep it for a long time, I'm optimistic that the future of TBAR will improve, it's proven when they can solved the problems quickly. Good luck.

Anyone else received their TBAR ? Still nothing, haven't touched them from ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

You need to ask Titanium support these questions and  not rely on idiots like me in this thread. Titanium already contacted all exchanges to stop BAR trading.  The company has already issued updates for their roll out plan for the forked TBAR coins.
Everyone waiting for the next update.

With the massive trouble going on now they should seriously hurry up and clear the mess. I fear most of the damage can't be undone, which is not so cool for anyone who put money into this.

Yep, I am pretty pissed I must say because such events take away a lot of the positive hype and dynamics. Not to forget all the trust that is now lost when it comes to the strengths of the team and the ability to pull this promising project off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
TBAR is already in my MEW and FATBTC wallet, but I'll keep it for a long time, I'm optimistic that the future of TBAR will improve, it's proven when they can solved the problems quickly. Good luck.

I am pretty sure they can move on from this and put it all behind them. Once I get mine, I'll be doing the same.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
That's interesting. After I visited the titanium website. I have a question. Do you still search for team members? Thanks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 84
Still very curious how HitBTC is going to deal with this unfortunate situation. They are still trading the tokens and some people here say that you lose everything if you have BAR on this exchange. I dont see how this could be possible because the tokens are in the HitBTC trading account untill you transfer them to another wallet of your own. So if HitBTC does not get TBAR tokens they, and the traders will loose everything and there will be no tokens left on HitBTC. I think that if HitBTC does not get TBAR tokens they will delist Titanium.

About the question on that it is not fair that people buy cheap BAR tokens on HitBTC, well welcome to crypto, it is not their fault that weak hands sell everything with the first sign of trouble. Look at what happend after the Nano hack, it took a nosedive and a lot of people bought the dip. So now people are doing it with Titanium, hoping for the best.
I don't receive TBAR in my ether wallet yet

Me neither, I believe they stated that it will take a while. We should all have it by the 5th.
cùng ở đây và mong chờ mọi thứ tốt đẹp vào ngày 5

Better use English to make it understand for everyone about your question. I don't know what language your are using to ask question so that I'm not able to help you.

Google translate shows it as Vietnamese.

Translation-

Same here and expect good things on Day 5
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Me neither, I believe they stated that it will take a while. We should all have it by the 5th.

Better use English to make it understand for everyone about your question. I don't know what language your are using to ask question so that I'm not able to help you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
People will keep checking their wallets and asking for replacement of tokens until new tokens hit the wallet successfully. That was hacking will be become bad memory of past and will be healed by extraordinary work. Team is very careful in next steps and this is causing of the delay in distribution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

You need to ask Titanium support these questions and  not rely on idiots like me in this thread. Titanium already contacted all exchanges to stop BAR trading.  The company has already issued updates for their roll out plan for the forked TBAR coins.
Everyone waiting for the next update.

With the massive trouble going on now they should seriously hurry up and clear the mess. I fear most of the damage can't be undone, which is not so cool for anyone who put money into this.

Activity: 448
sometimes a project is building a next-generation distribution mechanism that is tokenized to solve the challenges that affect crypto exchange and centralized trade exchanges.
Activity: 392
Activity: 770
at the end of the year the Titanium project was planned, but there it was connected with the tokenization of titanium developments, so I can not and do not understand it, it's about the blockade, but the photo is clearly like that.
Activity: 233
Titanium Blochchain Infastructure Services, Minimum Viable Product (MVP):
https://medium.com/@TBIS/be-titanium-we-are-the-revolution-16b1b37ab6f0

Does that say 2 TBARs = 1852USD? Lol that would make me enough money to live on the moon permanently. Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
MVP is a good thing, but the main relief will come when everybody get their TBARs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Im so glad to finally see a progress made by the titanium team. That was the update that lot of investors were waiting for.
I like the idea shown by these short demo videos. Always keep in mind, its only an MVP yet.
But the updated roadmap gives the kind of information where this thing is going in the next 2 years.
When theres new partnerships and new exchanges coming up, in the next weeks / months, the price will rise again, im sure.

Of course, all the FUDDERs will still find / search for any arguments to disrupt this project, but thats normal and is happening with all the other cryptos as well.
Just dont listen to these people.

TBAR is the future. We are all part of a great journey in the next few years.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This last update looks good with interesting videos about material of information in article. Those videos about minimum viable product gives easy understanding how this will work. I was expecting some information about TBAR tokens issuance as well but didn't see anything there. Few words for wallet holders will do magical affect as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Titanium Blochchain Infastructure Services, Minimum Viable Product (MVP):
https://medium.com/@TBIS/be-titanium-we-are-the-revolution-16b1b37ab6f0

Pages:
Jump to: