Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 38. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I didn't receive TBAR yet

Cause you got scamed twice if you participated in ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I didn't receive TBAR yet
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Please guys, I told you the same a week ago, but leave this project as soon as you can.
Activity: 210
Guys leave this project DO NOT INVEST IN SCAM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Why the put the holders on hold and went to exchanges first ? I don't get this move because it was more easily to distribute to those were holding in their wallets to ease the situation which was also calming down the people. MVP is planned for today and still distribution isn't done. All seems like mess here without proper planning to be honest.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
We can expect to receive TBAR tokens into our wallets as well after watching the statement of replacement by Fatbtc exchange. Time heals all the wounds and hard work can bring the reputation back but they need to show more professional attitude to overcome the situation now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I am confused by your comment. You  are suspicious of the company and feel cheated in that they have misrepresented themselves. OK I get that but not sure I agree with your sentiment. We are all here to make money on our ICO investments. However, regardkess of your feelings I fail to see how you have been cheated in monetary terms. If your BAR tokens are replaced 1:1 with new TBARs then you have lost nothing in terms of money. And since it is early days and the token is not listed on bigger exchanges then you are imagining unrealized losses.
My advice is just to wait and hodle your TBAR tokens. If the company is even a fraction of a success then your TBAR tokens will be worth much more than what you paid.You can sell your tokens for profit.
If you thought this was going to be a fast swing trade for profit then you were wrong. Most ICOs fail and they few that make it can take a few years before they moon after they get their platforms set up  (eg. Populous, veritaseum, omisego).
And finally, if you are this emotional with your investments you should not be invested in highly speculative ICO start ups.

Replacing BARs with TBARS 1:1 will not fix the problem

Reputation is gone, damage done, 90%+ regret investing in company and no new buyers believe in this CEO.

Micheal interviews are all fluff, car salesman style of talk and delivery

People get banned in TG for asking reasonable questions, its sad the way Titanium ended up
He took 35m USD and is  then someone steals his private keys, what moron keeps 16m tokens on one addy? I have 4 adresses and nowhere near that many coins.

This guy will screw up all the time, he has no deep knowledge and we are paying for it.
Selling timeshare on some beach would suit him better

Im all for ETH/BTC refund, others can have TBARs and good luck to them.

Now he says he wont honor replacing BARs with TBARS bought after certain period of time?

I can see this ending up as a lawsuit if not handled right

Getting banned from the TG channel is really a very bad move by them. They first lose millions of dollars and then remove you from the channel for asking questions about it? That's as bad as it can get.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
TITANIUM MVP to be released on Thursday, March 1st!
Titanium COO, Richard Silver, will be joining  Telegram chat (https://t.me/TbisOfficial)  March 1st, for a live Q&A after  MVP announcement.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
 BAR+TBAR= you will get TEABAG Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Anyone receive their tbar tokens yet? They said everyone will receiv their tbar tokens on the 26 of february but today it's 28 february. I have my bar tokens on my ether wallet and I didn't move it or send it to exchange since I received it.
Do you guys think the price of tbar will be higher than 1$ or it will be at the same price like the bar tokens, something like 10-8 cents? I hope it will be at around 1$

I have already recieved tokens for bounty campaign.
I was so pleased to see BAR price. But I am a bit confused, currently speaking. Why it is falling so quickly and so much?
Activity: 5
I just want to confirm that my Bars get transformed to TBAR at this moment on Tidex exchange.

Before that I fill their Form which they post on https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1ZOgx1zL5_jX4bvjzJSp3JmYfjSj5SHRekgnFRtXhRZGsoQ/viewform

Trading is still paused.

Activity: 146
To be honest I don't like their Telegram admin community this is why I am asking here:

Why specific BAR holders keep getting 3 times more TBAR to their address?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x096794bb1a78e5b3eb3ccec765c43ba367673fe3#tokentxns
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1dbd397e0c53f15687726c9e0daca21fdbeeb7c7
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5e7fbb84e8c50cad423bbb64fe9aa41929c32220
https://etherscan.io/address/0x91086bac510881aa6b83441011524faaf9b009b0
https://etherscan.io/address/0x918612a2d1f78aad49f8ce3d3f5732d2c3c66274

etc.. etc..

Because I purchased this project 8k $ in ICO phase also but I am fully disappointed now with all these situation and their telegram admin group.

I will keep asking same question until I get solid answer.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Good luck for the ones who earned money from it, they have distributed quite successful nut I couldn’t see a volume in the coin. It seems like the volume will l keep on as it is now until the day they transit to their own chain. People may have been waiting for it to be transferred to its own chain in order to buy some.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
TITANIUM MVP to be released on Thursday, March 1st!
     •Please keep in mind, TBIS Inc.
     operates on US Pacific Standard
     Time which is GMT -8.
Activity: 2
maybe the ratio for the hitbtc traders will not be the same. but think about the traders from hitbtc. they put some money on BAR too. if BAR vanish they will lose money too
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
I sent mail and ask Hitbtc if they will replace BAR with the new TBAR and they reply very quick and say that they will do it soon

WHAT? Are you serious?
 To be honest, i hope that NOBODY who bought BARs during or after the HACK (21.02) will receive any TBARs !!!
 The reason is simple: It would be a huge Slap in the Face to all the people who bought BAR during ICO (or before Hack) at a price of around 1 dollar.
 It would be a disaster, because with the Hack, the tokens became nearly worthless in price, when they crashed from 80 cents to just a few cents instantly.
 So, then, all the people who bought BARs for just a few cents now, would have a massive advantage over all the early ICO investors, if they receive TBARs as well in a 1:1 ratio.

@Titanium: I hope you read this here: Please dont forget your early investors who bought BAR at a much higher price.
 It is simply unfair if any of the recently traded BARs (on HitBTC or wherever) would be switched to TBAR as well.

I'm sorry for the guys who just bought on HitBTC, but you should have read the Infos on Reddit, or here in the Forum, before buying the coins.

Activity: 2
I sent mail and ask Hitbtc if they will replace BAR with the new TBAR and they reply very quick and say that they will do it soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
But if i buy today BAR tokens from HITbtc how do i convert them with TBAR? i need to transfer them in MEW ? or let them in HITBTC exchange and they turn BAR to TBAR atuomatic? or how to do? please anny advice

Do not buy BAR on HitBC.  You will not  get 1:1 TBAR tokens  for any BAR tokens bought after Feb. 21, 2018.  You can not exchange BAR  for TBAR (or anything else) as it is has been pretty much  delisted and removed from all  exchanges. HitBC was asked to remove BAR trading pairs and might do this  at anytime. BARS are now worthless.
Activity: 18
Iv asked a few times already and i'll ask again.

Did ANYONE get their TBARs?! A single person in flesh?
They are checking every account one by one and if I am not wrong there are more than 20k accounts which hold BAR (and there are also many exchange account). So this process need time.

maybe, but not 20k accounts made transactions and trades during the hack lapse time. So this should be quick enought.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Iv asked a few times already and i'll ask again.

Did ANYONE get their TBARs?! A single person in flesh?
They are checking every account one by one and if I am not wrong there are more than 20k accounts which hold BAR (and there are also many exchange account). So this process need time.
Pages:
Jump to: