Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 37. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101
We can expect to receive TBAR tokens into our wallets as well after watching the statement of replacement by Fatbtc exchange. Time heals all the wounds and hard work can bring the reputation back but they need to show more professional attitude to overcome the situation now.

Who will receive TBARs? Only those who invested in crowdsale? Or those who took part in bounty will receive them too?
When TBARs will be distributed?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why did the price of BAR go down so dramatically? And how and why are people expecting to receive TBAR?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Until now I have not got TBAR at MEW and I wonder why BAR in FATBTC is gone, whereas a few hours ago I still see. what should I do?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
TBAR listing and MVP information:
•TBAR Trading on FatBTC will be paused.
•Titanium is coordinating unified TBAR listings across Cobinhood, Idex, Tidex, HitBTC, and FatBTC.
•Will announce the TBAR official listing time soon.
•Titanium’s MVP will be released today at 4:00pm (PST) and accompanied by a live Telegram Q&A with TBIS Inc. Chief Operations Officer, Richard Silver.
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

You need to ask Titanium support these questions and  not rely on idiots like me in this thread. Titanium already contacted all exchanges to stop BAR trading.  The company has already issued updates for their roll out plan for the forked TBAR coins.
Everyone waiting for the next update.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I've been told to keep my wits about me when it comes to cloud mining. As much as I love the though of it. I think hashgraph are one of the only current companies out there that do it and it's not a scam
Activity: 61
CEO lied about the success of the parent EHI, scamming investors to believe he had more contacts than he actually had when he was just working out of his office, a 1 man show and he claimed he had millions in revenue

price is crashing so hard, in a few hours it will be 0.50 get out while you can.

so many lies and untruths by the team about this project.

half the developers are just hired to fluff up the whitepaper.

Am I looking at a different chart than you? When you wrote this the price was already close to zero, wasn't it? What a crazy dump. Did investors now lose all their money?

Anyone who bought BAR tokens on an exchange after Feb. 21st  thinking they were going to scalp or swing trade tokens for quick profit are holding near worthless coins now.  A lot of sour grapes I think.  Original investors holding BAR before Feb. 21st are fine. Their purchased BAR will be replaced with an equal amount of TBAR with the same valuation ($1 per TBAR).
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
CEO lied about the success of the parent EHI, scamming investors to believe he had more contacts than he actually had when he was just working out of his office, a 1 man show and he claimed he had millions in revenue

price is crashing so hard, in a few hours it will be 0.50 get out while you can.

Am I looking at a different chart than you? When you wrote this the price was already close to zero, wasn't it? What a crazy dump. Did investors now lose all their money?

Yes, it is called entrapeneurship .... Most small consultants and contractors "fluff" their achievements and outputs as a way to attract new clients. 
By your criteria almost everyone is a  "scammer" then as nearly everyone  embellishes about their job experience and qualifications  when applying for a new job.
What is your point!?   Oh I see you don't have one other than you have a personal issue with the CEO. Grow a pair, stop being so victimized,  and move on.
Activity: 10
Did anyone receive TBAR in their MEW wallet? My BAR tokens are gone.....but, i dont see any TBAR
Activity: 61

Guys leave this project DO NOT INVEST IN SCAM

Why do you call it a scam? They got hacked and they are trying to solve this problem by giving out everyone free tbar. So everyone will have Bar and tbar for free, they are going to release mvp today. Stop fuding if you don't know what you are talking about, also tbar is at 1$ on hitbtc so the price is equal to the ico price. If you invest in the ICO then you didn't lose any money. So stop calling it a scam if you don't have any proof

Thank you! This is exactly right.  Getting tired of new posters typing one line with the word "scam" to get a reaction. I doubt many of these new members actually hold BAR or maybe they bought BAR after Feb. 21 and lost money because BAR is now worthless.
Project was hacked and will recover once the dust settles.
TBAR price equals pre-Feb. 21 date of BAR price.
Long term investors will be fine. Whining FUD-sters.... Not so much!
Activity: 4
i don't see tbar listed on hitbtc
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Why do you call it a scam? They got hacked and they are trying to solve this problem by giving out everyone free tbar. So everyone will have Bar and tbar for free, they are going to release mvp today. Stop fuding if you don't know what you are talking about, also tbar is at 1$ on hitbtc so the price is equal to the ico price. If you invest in the ICO then you didn't lose any money. So stop calling it a scam if you don't have any proof
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Just ignore these idiots, who spread FUD all the time.
They are just frustrated newbies in the crypto world, that have invested more than they can afford to loose,
and are now blaming the project for not giving them the expected short term gains.

As TBAR can now be officially traded on FatBTC, my question is:
 Is there anybody here that had bought BARs on FatBTC after the hack, and now got TBARs instead?
 If yes, at which ratio? 1:1?

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Please guys, I told you the same a week ago, but leave this project as soon as you can.

It is very easy to type a few negative words and throw around scam accusations, but where is your hard evidence? Without any, that just makes it FUD. It would only be a scam if they packed up and ran and the project came to an end. All I see is them working on it and trying to correct the situation that arose, beyond their control. This forum is a frustrating place, increasingly so since Crypto exploded and brought in so many new investors. It gets annoying reading the same negative unproven FUD in every project thread. Everything is a scam apparently, may as well call Cryptocurrency a scam and be done with it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Hello guys.

I receive Tbar on TIDEX.
BUT my BAR disapeared... i have no bar AND TBAR but just TBAR.
On a trollbox they says it's normal, bar gone...

why i don't have 2 token ?
Is Tidex who stole me ?

Did you even read any news on their Reddit or here in the thread?
I think you didnt, otherwise such a question would not come up.
 Why should they keep both Tokens? Of course the old BARs are useless from now on.
But i have a question to you:
When did you buy the BARs, and how many TBARs did you get instead (at which ratio)?
Activity: 294
Hello guys.

I receive Tbar on TIDEX.
BUT my BAR disapeared... i have no bar AND TBAR but just TBAR.
On a trollbox they says it's normal, bar gone...

why i don't have 2 token ?
Is Tidex who stole me ?
Pages:
Jump to: