Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 101. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

https://youtu.be/IWrvSY96O8c

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.

Look at the youtube comments, people are quoting Michael Stollaire, the CEO. It seems like whenever the CEO name of an ICO is popular, the coin price increases

Yes. Peoples are quoting to Michael Stollaire. He have lots experience about Blockchain Technology and he is Security Expert also. Something more about Michael Stollaire ....
https://twitter.com/MichaelStollair/status/955601429934194688

Good to see Michael is up-to-date with twitter and always posting updates regarding the Titanium project, it's nice when I clicked on his Twitter and see "Hardcap smashed"

Good way to market and show how high in demand Titanium appears to be, should get some more attention with the listing of several exchanges (fingers crossed)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.

Look at the youtube comments, people are quoting Michael Stollaire, the CEO. It seems like whenever the CEO name of an ICO is popular, the coin price increases

Yes. Peoples are quoting to Michael Stollaire. He have lots experience about Blockchain Technology and he is Security Expert also. Something more about Michael Stollaire ....
https://twitter.com/MichaelStollair/status/955601429934194688
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******[email protected] with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.
Well, I’ve got no answer, just ‘ we will do as soon as we are able’

I’m afraid they have stolen my money

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
Then they ensured I will receive the tokens, then that I must ask the refund.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?

it is always the same, someone is not correctly informed, do something wrong and everyone other is to blame. You should give them some time to check this, you are not the only one who is writing them. There is a lot to do after a successfull ICO. I can understand your displeasure, nobody likes losing money. titanium is a serious and above all professional company, so stay calm and wait. Good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******[email protected] with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?

Mistakes makes you clever, not rich.
The ICO was ended, you knew that, and yet you transferred funds. Your rookie mistake, not Titaniums.

That being said, I do feel sorry for you, but im sure it will work out, and that your funds will be transferred to you asap.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

Activity: 140
Merit: 22
UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Titanium This Week ~ Episode 4 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynbenqmgJM

Great update, even if it is the most cheesy video I've seen in a long time!  Tongue

I don't know why, but i love these type of videos haha. It is really great to see the CEO of Titanium giving updates on youtube with what they are doing. They have also hired some new team members as you can see in the video. Developing will not stop here.

He always looks so uncomfortable haha, that said I do really enjoy the weekly summaries! This past week has been great for the Titanium team, fantastic to hear about the Titanium cam that will be installed in the office so people can login 24/7 365 days a year to see what the team are up to! Not sure there any other projects that are so transparent.

On the one hand, this camera will provide transparency for all the investors so that they can see how the team works for the money they provided, on the other hand, I find a bit big-brother-like creepy  Grin

Even after ICO sold out within few days, Titanium team is not it for granted and these weekly videos are proof of that. They are very serious about their project and want to make it big success. This kind of things gives me confidence to hold BARs for longer period of time, Happy investing!
UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

Not sure why they banned you, but what i can say is if it says pending, then from what ive heard today on their telegram, your gonna be good, and will get your bars in the next few days. Cool

From few hours the status of the pending requests is changed:
- what was ‘approved’ on dashboard, disappeared
- what was in ‘pending’ , passed to ‘expired’few hours ago

My second payment arrived when the ico was closed so they said it will not be accepted...
BTW, they received the second payment yesterday, they said that it  was everything ok and in process, status was in pending till few hours ago. But then, when I noticed that the status changed, I asked about it and they answered that if I want my money back I must write a claim for refund,  because payment arrived too late

At this point, I just want to know when the tokens of the accepted payment  will arrive and when the refused payment will be refunded.

Activity: 53
Not sure why they banned you, but what i can say is if it says pending, then from what ive heard today on their telegram, your gonna be good, and will get your bars in the next few days. Cool
TITANIUM BAD ATTITUDE BE AWARE

hello everybody,
I had 2 pending payments (500 + 1000 tokens).
I sent few days ago the payment by LTC. One payment arrived and was confirmed after 12 hours. The second was always in pending till few minutes ago that I see "expired". Of course arrived at the latest during yesterday.
In the mean time the ICO was finished.
BUT... in the dashboard I can always see the second payment in pending.
I asked explainations during yesterday and they ensured me that they was working on it, that I will receive the tokens.

Till now, the tokens of the confirmed payment still not arrived.
For the second payment, they say I must ask to be refunded.

Was big misunderstanding , even when the ICO was finished, because you can see pending token payments, with the address where to send the money. So I sent. If wasn't allowed, they should write "EXPIRED" as they have done just few minutes ago.

So, asking explaination in polite way - I guess I'm not the only one in this position so can be useful for the community-  they BANNED me from their telegram.

I mean, one of their investors ask explainations for their unclear way to manage the payments, unclear dashboard/conditions on their website and delay to send the tokens ...and they BLOCKED me???
is this normal?

Now I want to know when I will get the Token of the confirmed payment and when I will get the refund of the other payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Great update, even if it is the most cheesy video I've seen in a long time!  Tongue

I don't know why, but i love these type of videos haha. It is really great to see the CEO of Titanium giving updates on youtube with what they are doing. They have also hired some new team members as you can see in the video. Developing will not stop here.

He always looks so uncomfortable haha, that said I do really enjoy the weekly summaries! This past week has been great for the Titanium team, fantastic to hear about the Titanium cam that will be installed in the office so people can login 24/7 365 days a year to see what the team are up to! Not sure there any other projects that are so transparent.

On the one hand, this camera will provide transparency for all the investors so that they can see how the team works for the money they provided, on the other hand, I find a bit big-brother-like creepy  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Great update, even if it is the most cheesy video I've seen in a long time!  Tongue

He always looks so uncomfortable haha,

Yeah he does! It's almost hilarious. Soooo nervous.  The dude must be working 24/7 he looks like he even forgets to eat. We need him healthy!! Cheesy I didn't know that thing with the camera. This team and project is starting out to be a cornerstone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 532
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

No need selling yet mate, unless you want to set and buy back at dip. If not just hold your token cause things will surely be fine with this project come next month

Hi Owillz, I enjoy your posts Smiley

Just out of curiousity, will you hold your tokens for a long term or short term?

I think I will invest in total 10k USD and keep all the tokens for at least 3 years, purchased some BARs and thinking about investing in energy related projects.

Hello mate, nice to meet you. I felt dying support the idea of dumping token I love holding my tokens for as long as u can see a good price to sell off  then maybe buy back at dip.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

No need selling yet mate, unless you want to set and buy back at dip. If not just hold your token cause things will surely be fine with this project come next month

Hi Owillz, I enjoy your posts Smiley

Just out of curiousity, will you hold your tokens for a long term or short term?

I think I will invest in total 10k USD and keep all the tokens for at least 3 years, purchased some BARs and thinking about investing in energy related projects.

I agree with you Gunny, you can't buy in to these projects and sell instantly for a quick buck, Titanium has only been listed on one exchange so far and it hasn't even released any of his products yet. This token is going to moon and people need to give it time!
Activity: 240

Activity: 13
https://i.imgur.com/FNFhmda.jpg

We officially SOLD OUT - we raised 35 million USD in just 18 days into ICO. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting us.

So, WHY TITANIUM?

https://i.imgur.com/AaSTRLU.jpg

Recent Mentions of Titanium in the Media:

https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/infrastructure-on-demand-is-giving-small-businesses-an-edge.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#68719876525b

https://coinpost.news/how-titanium-will-change-it-enterprises-forever/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-internet-is-about-to-be-revolutionized-with-titanium_us_5a2e5533e4b04e0bc8f3b66b

Titanium This Week (TTW) ~ Episode 1 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgr7dCotlqM&feature=youtu.be

Titanium This Week ~ Episode 2 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2t-LlI9Wzg

Titanium This Week ~ Episode 3 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56mR4pTm7A

https://i.imgur.com/8VP2Ht9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tW01sBs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/G6xnB7o.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/L5RxuST.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/06Ikyyl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ov2EVjK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9AJRQRw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mDaYolL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2fX8jjR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zFLWUA3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/z7zQ2Ec.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/I8i9YSz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/a7oadac.jpg[/img[img]https://i.imgur.com/HAkuGeV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cOcwqaW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YrDPCf6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gcrECGp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SaIhZYI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AqqBNjZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c0CoEer.jpg

Join the lottery for 1000 BARs equilevant to 1000$ based on ICO price:

https://gleam.io/2QlaE/1000-titanium-bar-cryptocurrency-giveaway

Happy New Year to everyone!

And from telegram some fresh announcements:
  • Soon, The Titanium Foundation will be announced and our priority Mission will be assisting Disabled Veterans who cannot work, getting Disabled Veterans and Military Veterans jobs, who can work, and supporting current military personnel, police officers, firemen, EMTs and first-responders that are not getting whatever they need to live optimal lives. These people risk their lives every day to keep us safe, and without them, we would not have our freedom and liberty. They need the best we can give them, and so WE WILL.
  • Also, it’s come to my attention that Cryptopia is having massive issues with Electroneum (ETN). Therefore, as I view ETN holders as staunch allies of Titanium, I will honor the 20% presale bonus for them in perpetuity, as in FOREVER.

Good team
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

That is why a project should have a face, a good one for that matter, once such happens, everything seems to excel beyond expectation,titanium is similar to such, so the case scenario is bound to happen
Pages:
Jump to: