Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 7. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I expect this plan will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It wasnt a preico, it was an ico that was halted, per the prerogative of the management and in my opinion, and most, it was a good decision that made it possible to hit the softcap, while not damaging the roadmap progression
Activity: 224
If u want to talk about the price with eth,I can tell u about that the amount of USD is same。if I use the usd which I paid for eth in February to buy eth now ,I will have more eth。 so I still gained nothing although I invested it more earlier
Activity: 243
I'm afraid this is not a possibility due to fair amounts being sold outside the containter as parts of private/institutional sales, however the amount stated in the pinned message is acurate
Activity: 81
Locked in a partnership pool to be used in trials etc. as the token has a usecase in our design, it would counter the system while burning. Any token movement will be clarified and publicly available on that pool, once we are legally allowed ( can't harm any NDA's)
As FarmaTrust we have always been clear that our product design is medium to long term as the system grows in time, same for the tokenomics, there are various incentives build in, which can help increase FTT to gain in value, which would come in effect per partnership ( eq. they need FTT for their usage).
Activity: 207
Great Job FarmaTrust!! A great working product, steady flow of new partnerships/clients and now the first exchange listing?!?! I’ll be putting up even more ETH now, absolute no brainer. Keep up this amazing work, great respect for the whole team.
Activity: 44
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published FarmaTrust (FTT) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/farmatrust
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
So they already announced the first exchange listing:
https://twitter.com/FarmaTrust/status/1007354232247410690
Activity: 1
As Jeff already told this, I can say however that there was 1 big private investment (about 2 mil usd worth of tokens), without discounts and locks for 4 months and a maximum sell per day of 5k usd

Where did you get such detailed information? Maybe you made this purchase?  Wink Cool

Why is FarmaTrust blocking sales for 4 months? I would understand it if this sale was with discount, but without reason it looks strange..  Roll Eyes

I think he mean private investment of 2mil USD on the private sale stage. So I guess the tokens are with 40% discount( 0.03USD per FTT)
That's the reason why they are locks for 4 months and there is a limit of sell max 5K a day. Even if the price of the token doesn't rise much this investment can brig a pure profit of almost 1mil USD. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
I can not find actual information about the collected funds, is there any information on how the progress is going somewhere on the website? How much left to reach hardcap?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
As Jeff already told this, I can say however that there was 1 big private investment (about 2 mil usd worth of tokens), without discounts and locks for 4 months and a maximum sell per day of 5k usd

Where did you get such detailed information? Maybe you made this purchase?  Wink Cool

Why is FarmaTrust blocking sales for 4 months? I would understand it if this sale was with discount, but without reason it looks strange..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Activity: 266
will you keep the tokens sale open up to 31/7? I could imagine that if increase is very slow you could add the unsold tokens to the pool and even create a more stronger foundation for the company. This product is amazing, what a nice concept. with more publicity the ddemand will increase.
Activity: 252
Looks like a solid team.  Awesome domain name and great company backing it.  Looking forward to this one launching.  Best of luck!
The price of the token is pegged to USD at the moment of purchase, the price of crypto assets used for purchase is calculated live, using the average price of top 10 exchanges
The use for ZOI is explained in the article I have sent you earlier
Activity: 205
learned a new trick today - again much appreciated
so right now i got a 20% discount becuase i contributed before the 15th - correcT?
not sure how to do this - when it prompted me to withdraw tokens i put in my MEW address
just out of curiosity how did you do this? go to etherscan? and thank you they are there now ! much appreciated Smiley
 i had kyc approved and withdrew my tokens - its been more than a few hours and the tokens are not showing up on my MEW address - the transaction ID is 1adeb11
Activity: 336
waiting time will soon arrive soon ico sale of farmatrust will be finished, and soon the answer all members will be missed,
will the pharmacist project keep all its promises or not, hopefully the next information is about the success of the pharmaceutical project
Pages:
Jump to: