Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 5. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The FarmaTrust ICO finishes on the 31st July at 12pm UTC.  Don't miss out and contribute today. 

Token holders can participate in our airdrop rewarding 10% for those who hold onto their tokens until March 15th 2018 https://buff.ly/2LWZGyS
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am using a pc? and have not tried to access the website for a few days? Is the token sale still ending the 31. july? And Are you still getting on an exchange directly after? If so, on which exchange, so I am sure to be registered on that particular exchange. Kind regards

ICO is to close on the 31st, exchange listing will be done asap once we are certain all due dilligence check out on the tokensale. Listing is on Coinbene
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
 I post ICO review of analyze project,white paper, advisory board, website creation  road show, pitch presentation, ICO promotion,digital marketing and management which will bring more users and boost sales. Pm me for more info on my services.
Activity: 243
I am using a pc? and have not tried to access the website for a few days? Is the token sale still ending the 31. july? And Are you still getting on an exchange directly after? If so, on which exchange, so I am sure to be registered on that particular exchange. Kind regards
Activity: 1
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
that is correct, we have not concluded those conversations
As within all old fashioned industry things move slow and often fall silent, in this case they prefer to see other cliënts use te platform
we connect with them every now and then, to keep the line open, but they have their demands
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You’ll have to leave it an hour and try again.  They recently implemented new website security protocols to combat DDOS, and if too many page requests arrive quickly from the same IP address, it places the block.
Activity: 266
 I help create video reviews about ICOs as a form of publicity and mass awareness in order to promote the growth of the ICOs, Our team also has partnership with a group that provides translation services for any website design, whitepaper,announcement thread and so on... Kindly pm me if interested.
Activity: 140
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Activity: 25
Such plan are getting prosperous. Brilliant website, unprejudiced idea, riveting vision!
Activity: 119
 I have asked for a refund due to KYC failure and each time I was told by admin that they will forward my request to the relevant person and they will promptly return within 48hrs. It has been 30 days and still no refund. This is getting absurd.
Activity: 119
Hello, is there an admin I can connect with directly to discuss a business proposal?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
The idea is interesting and usefull but very hard to realise this in life without government bucked. Do you have some agreement with government organization already?
Activity: 62
We are around, oddly enough I used to get emails on this topic, but its not being sent out.
Will retag the mail function to see if that helps.

Dev team is working close to 24/7 on getting the product ready for various clients, so we rather have them focus on that, then chat around Smiley

That's why you need a SMM/community manager so you won't need to spend your time on that. Wink
Greetings guys! I wish the plan success! Mindful website, impeccably results!

Thank you!
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why FarmaTrust is important. In order to promote the project?  What is the stage of development of the platform?

Feel free to do so, the platform is close to finished, we are finalizing the graphical parts of it. After this has been completed the first trials will be rolled-out for field testing.
The Zoi exchange is the next part of the roadmap in terms of development.
U.S. address (which I found out after jeff explained to me). I talked to Jeff over a week or so and was told I will be refunded my tokens within 48 hours and its has been about 10 days since then and still no refund despite my multiple request.

I've given you the details to connect with the CTO directly, unfortunately that is all I was able to do, after requesting him to process it asap on multiple occasions.
To be honest, dev team members are not very active in this thread, but you can contact with them in any moment via Telegram: https://t.me/farmatrust
I think that admins are active there 24/7 Wink They are very professional, so don't worry, im sure your  issue will be resolved quick.

They should hire some SMM or community manager. I understand that the team should develop the project, not chat in messengers but community communication is very important

We are around, oddly enough I used to get emails on this topic, but its not being sent out.
Will retag the mail function to see if that helps.

Dev team is working close to 24/7 on getting the product ready for various clients, so we rather have them focus on that, then chat around Smiley
Thanks and hello! I was just reading an email I got from the FarmaTrust team and it mentioned an exchange that will be listing them shortly after token release. Has that exchange been named or is it still under wraps?

CoinBene has been announced Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
FarmaTrust is the only project that deals specifically with pharmaceuticals. Their system and blockchain will connect leaks, cut costs, catch criminals and save lives.
Pages:
Jump to: